There's Something About Cameron

8/24/2006 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Cameron Diaz stepped it up a notch by going dark.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The famous blonde has pulled a Britney, ditching her golden locks to become a brunette. Cameras spotted the A-lister in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon getting into her car with the new 'do.

Maybe this is her way of bringing "SexyBack" to boyfriend Justin Timberlake (not that she really needs it).

It doesn't really matter what color hair Diaz decides to rock - she's always hot in our book.

Vivling

Okay everybody, there are many, many, many reports out there about Cameron having a bad smell to her. This information has been out there for several years now.

Mommy

WOW!!!! There sure are alot of bitter people out there, huh? If you can say that Cameron is ugly, I'd love to see how you look...........That's a bit harsh to describe her, don't ya think? You may have some issues with your self-esteem........I think she looks great as a brunette and I highly doubt that she is copying Britt. Why is Britt considered a whore? Getting married and having two children by the same man hardly strikes me as being a whore......and as far as the mate she has chosen- maybe not such a smart move, but those of you so quick to judge may want to take a look at your own lives and see just how perfect you have been with every decision you have ever made in life. WOW- can't hardly swallow such bitter people!!!

taiwo adedeji

good on u no 41,y call brit a whore all u hypocrites,remove d speck in ur eye b4 u can see well enuff to remove someone else's.brit is no whore,she is still learning and we all are.as 4 cam,pls dump justin and move on to someone older,he isn't going to marry you.....

Whatever

I think she looks SMOKIN HOT!

M

She's a beautiful girl anyway, but the dark hair is very flattering on her. It makes those beautiful eyes stand out more.
And I happen to like her as an actress. Her naturally goofy laugh always makes me giggle. That's a good thing in today's negative world.

Joani

Cameron Diaz could dye her hair purple and she'd still look gorgeous. Either way, blond or brunette, she's beautiful.

C

She has been a brunette before...I dont get what the big deal is.

BJRosser

She looks sexy now. Fake blondes are a dime a dozen.

Jack Dorman

Maybe she is getting ready to play Wonder Woman in the Big Budget Movie. If you recall Joel Silver wanted her for the role months back.Now that Whedon has finished his script.I hope that I am wrong.

Jesus Medina

She looks better with dark hair. DAMNNNNNNNNNNN.

kat

Cameron Diaz has never been hott to me she is too skinny and she is not that pretty.

lisaroman3@aol.com

I can't understand what's the big deal about Cameron? I guess she needed a bit of spotlight since her boyfriend is everywhere and the easiest way to get some promo was with a new hairdo!

Lisa

John spoulos

Who gives a crap?

Still having it at 70

Diaz is butt ugly to begin with. Not only that, she is a skinny anorexic. Changing hair color doesn't change either of those things.

Annette

I dont know what these people are talking about. It's not the color of your hair, it's the way you carry yourself and Cameron gets an A+ in that department. Anyway, that color shows off her blue eyes more. You go Cameron, any color you've got it!