There's Something About Cameron

8/24/2006 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Cameron Diaz stepped it up a notch by going dark.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The famous blonde has pulled a Britney, ditching her golden locks to become a brunette. Cameras spotted the A-lister in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon getting into her car with the new 'do.

Maybe this is her way of bringing "SexyBack" to boyfriend Justin Timberlake (not that she really needs it).

It doesn't really matter what color hair Diaz decides to rock - she's always hot in our book.

Chris

Don't give Brit the credit for doing it first. Wasn't it Angelina who started the trend? I think Cam looks great. Kinda Linda Evangelista-like. It's nice.

RUTH

LOOKS GOOD AND IT'S HER BUSINESS, IF SHE LIKES IT THAT IS THE IMPORTANT THING.

R.MIZE

SHE'S JUST ANOTHER ACTRESS. AND JUST A DIFFERENT COLOR DOESN'T CHANGE WHO SHE IS. YOU PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A LIFE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!

Kirby

Score one for the non-blondes!!!

jennifer

I dont really see what the big deal is about Cameron is anyway.. To me her mouth is too big for her face and she is goofy. So I dont really care if she is a blonde, brunette, red , or white she is not all that attractive to me anyways.. Color it whatever color it does not change the fact that she is not pretty..

Sarah

Seriously, who cares? It's not our hair, so why are we worrying about it and trash talking about it people??

Sarah

J. weltz

She's a boney old hag.

She aged 20 years in the last 5 years.

She isn't worth the time to photograph.

James Lathe

What if Cameron and all women, just kept the exact hair color and exact shade they were born wiht, unless they are deformed do not use plastic surgery to give yourself fake boobs or a fake nose etc. and actually eat right and exercise to be attractive just like guys do!

Anita

She looks terrible. What was she thinking? Apparently, she does not look into the mirror very often. Let's just hope that she comes to her senses and goes back to blonde.

*eM

I think it would have to be Brittney copying Cameron. This isnt the first time Diaz has dyed her hair dark.

Jenna

Hey Folks!! Is this even news worthy? Okay, so Cameron Diaz, an entertainer in Hollywood decides to change the color of her hair and we are interested in it because????? Excuse me, TMZ? Could ya come up with something a little more meaty, beefy and interesting??? Changing the color of one's hair is as interesting as what toilet paper brand I used to wipe my butt!!

Tiffy

I think Cameron looks reat. It's a free world people can do anythihng they want with their hair. Britteny is not the first person to change her hair color and I'm sure Cameron won't be the last. As far as talent. she must be doing something right. She has more money than God.

anon

The dark hair brightens up her face. It brings out her eyes and skin. The blonde makes her look washed out. I see subtle highlights in the color as well.

Britney Spears is NOT the first woman to go from blonde to brunette. Cameron Diaz is not copying Britney S. Who is Britney Spears copying?

dwjdf

she still looks like a mean crotcity b%^%ch to me She has old lady smoke rinklesaround her mouth. Some body must have thought she could act cuz she never had good looks.