There's Something About Cameron

8/24/2006 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Cameron Diaz stepped it up a notch by going dark.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The famous blonde has pulled a Britney, ditching her golden locks to become a brunette. Cameras spotted the A-lister in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon getting into her car with the new 'do.

Maybe this is her way of bringing "SexyBack" to boyfriend Justin Timberlake (not that she really needs it).

It doesn't really matter what color hair Diaz decides to rock - she's always hot in our book.

MaryAnn

She looks better as a blonde..Britney's hair does not look good dark either....why must everyone keep comparing these 2 girls just because they both dated Justin Timberlake.....have you seen him lately he does not look as good anymore either...he took better care of himself when he was in N'Sync.

Kat

Maybe she is pregnant?

Lena

DEAR CAMERON.. YOU LOOK GREAT I'M 34 AND RECENTLY CHANGED MY DARK SANDY BLONDE TO BLACK.. WE ALL DESERVE A CHANGE OF LOOKS. WE DIDN'T DO IT FOR ALL THE WRONG WAYS, JUST TOO DO WHAT WE WANT TOOO...KEEP LIVING IT UP WITH THE MAN "JUSTIN" AND HOLD ON TO HIM AS LONG AS YOU CAN... I HOPE ONE DAY YOU ALSO SING WITH HIM AND ROCK THIS WORLD AS MICH AS YOU CAN ... Lena skylea05@aol.com 8-26-06

Paul b

I think I'd still hit it !!!!!!!

Robin

She darkened her hair a few years back for a photo shoot, and I thought it looked stunning on her. The darker hair makes her blue eyes stand out more! And it's always good to change once in a while!

robin

I'm glad all these stars are going dark. I'm naturally dark but decided some time ago to quit messing with my hair and leave it that way. But sometimes i think, a tint? some highlights? Won't now! Cameron looks great! Does bring out the eyes even more. Looks better on her than Britney.

your worst nightmare

Personally I think as she's aged she hasnt aged well and her look was ruined sometime ago doesnt matter if she had blonde hair or brown

robin

i agree with several above she does have a weird man face ..and i think shes got that wide mouth frog thing going on ...but actually who cares what color her hair is .....my god shes dating that ugly skin head britney leftover ....eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww not with your ten foot pole baby .. and she does have more talent than britney the trailer trash barbie but what does that say hahahahaahah oops my bad ....meeeeeeeowww

LEE

Cameron is sexy with any color hair. She would be sexy even without hair. She is where it's at!

Dr. James E.Pinter

She has always been as attractove tp me as a migraine headache. ANYTHING would be an improvement!!!!

Tiffany

if blond looks great on you than keep a good thing going! if you're not a natural (dark) brunette, don't go for that look.

Justin

# 11, yeah, I DO.. Heard it not once, but TWICE from model and Photographer!! Send her a summers eve... not that it makes me think less of her!

Justin

a TALENTED Cameron? LOL.. yeah, that's why the studio's are breakin down her door!! Imagine her face at 50! Can't believe she's younger than me.. looks like she could be my mother!! Overrated, like many of 'em.. That's America. She better hope Justin marries her and has awesum royalties from his band days.. cuz they will need em to last out a lifetime!! wake up! Doesnt matter what Paris does, she'll still own 1/3rd of the world! It DOES matter what cameron does!

Patti

Jeeeesuuuussss!! Who really cares? I'm not into celebraties enough to care about who takes a crap, or who has a crappy hair day! She's not really that talented anyway. Let's post some worth while news!

Justin

UH.. to #95, SUZY... Didn't stop U from writing in and having to put ur two cents to the subject, did it?? So, apparently, it's newsworthy enough for you and UR life! SO shut up.