Emmy Dudes Do Dolce

8/28/2006 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The studs of primetime rocked the house at this year's 58th Annual Emmy Awards in tuxedo's from iconic fashion house Dolce & Gabbana!
Jeremy Piven in Dolce Tux
Sources tell TMZ that "Entourage's" Jeremy Piven, who took home the Emmy for outstanding supporting actor in a comedy series, absolutely fell in love with his Dolce & Gabbana navy blue, peak lapel tux. He also sported their white shirt beneath the surface.

Justin Chambers in Dolce Tux
"Grey's Anatomy's" Justin Chambers and his wife Keisha stopped into the Dolce store during their hunt for Emmy outfits. When everything fit both of them perfectly, the hunt was over. Chambers left the store with a black, notch lapel tux, white shirt and black satin tie. His wife also scored with a leopard print gown for the big night.
Zach Braff in Dolce tux
Zach Braff got all sorts of praise for being a Dolce boy last year, and if it aint broke...well, you know the rest. The star of "Scrubs" rocked a charcoal, peak label Dolce tux, white shirt and a black satin tie ... just what the doctor ordered.

stoopit

be still my heart...

I agree Lou, I wonder why this wasn't all over the news.

ILovePapaSmurf

Piven was best dressed male last night. He looked amazing and so happy. Gotta love it.

Adele

Jeremy Piven:

Jeremy, your mom wants a nice girl who's secure, independent and can holdon to you not your coattails. We worked together on Ellen,I'm single, gorgeous, age appropriate, (you like me when we worked together) get to me or my agent for a date. I'm in NY right now moving back to LA again soon. Send an email or get a post to the TMZ or me. They have it and they can give it to you.

Jennifer

Adele

PS Jeremy: the week we worked together they did an article about me in Emmy mag, Feb 97. check it out and find me or my agent and contact me. You're a great guy you'd be a great guy to go out with and I think you're kind, sensitive, generous, gracoius and handsome.
JD

Ruger

How pitiful that posters #5 and 6 ( are they the same nutbars? ) are begging for this schmuck to contact them.

Yes ladies, you were so fantastically memorable to him that you post on TMZ asking him to contact you. Oy vey.

But, and I am laughing now, he is probably reading the article here about him, egos are so sooo fragile.

Jonboysf

Jeremy,

When you get off the phone with Jennifer/JD and are finished telling her about how you prefer boys to girls, call me and I'll take care of you. I too am gorgeous and age appropriate but do not come with the baggage of an agent, an acting "career" or a smelly fish wallet. I can however teach you a few fun things to do with an ascot. Call me - TMZ doesn't know my number but you can find me in the "leather bears" room on Gay.com (yeah, I know where you hang out Mr. Hllywd4fstng..).

Jon