Sharon Stone IN, Olsen Twins OUT

9/6/2006 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon StoneSharon Stone has been tapped as the new face of Badgley Mischka's advertising campaign, replacing the much younger Olsen Twins. Take that, Hollywood!

La Stone's ads will run in the October issues of major fashion mags like Vogue and Elle and feature the 48-year-old siren dressed in six different gowns from the line's Couture Collection. No more Gap outfits at the Oscars for Sharon.

Stone looks gorgeous and, taking "Catwoman" and "Basic Instinct 2" into account, the ads are the best thing she's been in in a long, long time.

Sharon will next star alongside Lindsay Lohan in "Bobby" and Justin Timberlake in "Alpha Dog."

Ann

Looks like school let out early and BACHI is back on. You were definetly NOT missed so go back to high school little troll!!!

the wise old owl

of course I agree with post # 31 Jon. BACHI'S GOT SOME REAL ISSUES HERE. I am not the only one who has suggested theropy for him. His hatered for well kept older women is scary. And his tacky remarks don't fare much better either.

You probably have a dead mother, or grandmother propped up in your attic somewhere, dresssed in the same outfit she beat you in

I wouldn't be surprised if I heard about you going on a KILLING SPREE in a senior citizen home. YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK. WHAT A PSYCHO !!!.
I noticed KELLY'S postings show the distain for you that I have. GEEZ.. grow up.

the wise old owl

For post # 47. I guess this guy is pissing everybody off. The men don't like him anymore than the women do. It was nice having BACHI away on Vacation but now........... HE IS BACK.. ...... Just like a bad sequel to a horror movie.

LOOK OUT EVERYONE AND BE PREPARED TO BE INSULTED.

the wise old owl

HEY BACHI, HOW CAN ANYONE BE ' One of your girls " Are you kidding me ? I think that Kathryn is you. No sane girl would ever think that your DA MAN.

At least when you answer yourself back, singing all your praises, MAKE SURE IT AT LEAST SOUNDS BELIEVABLE. dahhhh

duh...totally !

is Kathryn that 'girl' who thinks anyone over 30 is old?
and I think she has that 'friend' Alyssa w/ the trucker mouth ?

duh...totally !

...oh yah...Sharon looks HOT.....

she is beautiful!

moretocome

I think it's funny how BACHI draws you all in. Like lamb to the slaughter. Sorry but it's really funny. Hope none of you have high BP.

me

you know I used to buy bcbg dresses but then they changed to really young models. Like 13 year olds. When I go to buy an outfit i dont want to think about the 13 year old who also bought that $700 dress.
I like the twins but it didnt make sense. The dresses didnt even fit them. It looked like little girls in their mothers clothes.

TOPMODEL

As I mentioned before..OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supermodels should be the next face of Badgley Mischka's advertising campaign!!! NOT ACTRESSES. Supermodels were the Original Stars of Fashion!! NOT Actresses. I am tired of seeing the likes of The Olsens, Linsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, etc in fashion magazines!! I'd Rather SEE Top fashion models like Doutzen Kroes, Carmen Kass, Bianca Balti, Daria Werbowy, Jessica Stam, Heather Marks, Natalia Vodianova, Irina Lazareanu, Caroline Trentini, Tasha Tilberg, ETC. I know that Sharon began her career as a fashion model, but the public doesn't know her as that. They know her as an actress. Supermodels NEED TO BE IN FASHION ADS, MAGS, RUNWAYS, CATALOGS, COMMERCIALS, BILLBOARDS, ETC.. NOT ACTRESSES.

Amanda

I speak Bachi is a moron, probably a child... or has the mentality of a child I should say.

jm