Bon Jovi Duets with Kenneth Cole

9/8/2006 5:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Bon Jovi and Kenneth ColeJon Bon Jovi is the most fashionable steel horse-riding cowboy we know.

The New Jersey rocker's latest endeavor, he's also owner of the Arena Football league's Philadelphia Soul, has him teaming up with clothing designer Kenneth Cole to create a line of limited edition outerwear.

Bon Jovi debuted one of the designer jackets on the red carpet at Thursday night's Fashion Rocks event in New York.

For those of you livin' on a prayer, fear not as the coats will be available starting in November at Kenneth Cole and Saks Fifth Avenue stores.

Proceeds from the line will benefit HELP USA, which works to empower the homeless and others in need.

Angélique Matthews

what is with all the haters? Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you have nothing GOOD to say, keep it yourself !" well I tweeked it a bit, but you get the point!!
How about a KUDOS to these men for doing something inspirational! Something that will benefit others, people in need!!
We need more events like this!

steve

TWO BIG QUEEN BOTTOMS

TOO FEM.

kathleen

I hope not--they are both GOOD-LOOKING! Jon Bon Jovi has been married FOREVER!!

alissa

jealous #1?

bethany

Kennth Cole is OK in my book.

He no longer uses fur (especially that cheap Chinese crap) in his designs

the wise old owl

Whar's with these Rocker's turning to fashion ? Nikki Sixx from Motely Crue is doing the same thing . His line is available at Macy's and Sax, but whatever. Who is going to pay $1000.00 for one of these guys jackets or sweaters? THe peple who idolize these guys are buying their clothes from Target, Wallmart or Khol's.

At best they might be marginally sucessful, and at worst it's a wrtie - off...................

Corinna

Hey now, I love Jon and if the proceeds will help out some folks
who need it, so be it!!! The government should take some lessons from these 2 guys. You'd be surprised how many celebrities do that
... can you say the same for yourself????
I just lost my job after 10 yrs because the company decided to move out of the country and have been going around and around just to collect the unemployment I'VE paid into. Just goes to show you who
really cares about the people...and it ain't the government, ours anyway.

Debra

That is totally awesome! Jon Bon Jovi is one class act!! :) He really cares about the people and is not obsessed with himself, unlike some other celebrities!!

Shannan

Bon Jovi looks like an vanilla chocolate covered ice cream bar. Black and white, all body and a little set of sticks out the bottom.

Richie Sambora now looks like a fat old lady... what the heck happened to these men?

Livewire

Bon Jovi is the hero to New Jersey housewifes everywhere, but his music sucks! As they say in the gansta rap world, this foo' is a wanksta...

No talent, girlie man who sucks in two categories- MUSIC and ACTING. He seems like a nice guy, but much like Sean Combs, he has gone far with very little, this guy blows.

Livewire recommends Bon Jovi uses hand sanitizer every time he shakes hands with Richie Sambora, as Sambora is a walking STD machine thanks to Denise Richards (Charlies Sheen has cooties. damnit!)

"Livewire is the Swami of Seduction!"

Lauren

Jon Bon Jovi is one of those celebrities who uses his fame for a good purpose, too bad we can't say the same for a lot of other celebs... ROCK ON JON I love you!!

Jinxy Cat

I use to have such a crush on Richie Sambora... But since he's with screwing with scuzzy Denise Richards, Jon is looking better all the time!!!!!!!!

Eli

Jon is the bomb!!!
He still georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fell in love with him especially after the video "Wanted dead or alive"!!!!!!!!!
And the song "ill be there for you" only a guy thats a really good lover can come up with lyrics like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA JON IM DEFINATELY A FAN AND IM 27 BUT, IVE LOVED EVER SINCE I WAS A YOUNG GIRL

someone

I've been a fan of Bon Jovi since 1983, I love thier music, and I think Jon is gorgeous, and he has been with his childhood sweetheart since he was 17yrs old ( with a minor glitch for a yr when he was touring back in the day) and he has 4 kids..and there has never been a scandle about him, Wish I could say the same for Richie..I still think hes an awsome guitar player...Jon does a lot of things for charity...

Chris

Jon always looks good! Richie is not looking good at all these days, he looks wasted and is he back to wearing make-up again? By the way, the lyrics, " I'll be there for you" has nothing to do with being a great lover (geez), but was written as a stalker type song and lyric. Jon and Richie have both said that they have been surprised at how people like the song as a love song and that is has been used many times as wedding songs, but its wording is about a stalker obsession.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments