Britney's Down-Low Delivery -- New Details

9/12/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has reportedly given birth to her second child, a boy, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. While there hasn't been an official confirmation from her camp, numerous sources are offering up information as to how the happy occasion went down.
Britney's Down-Low delivery?
According to a source, Brit checked in to the hospital under an assumed name -- using the first name Pebbles -- last evening. The baby was delivered by Cesarean section at shortly after 2:00 a.m., weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

Our source indicates she deliberately led everyone to believe it was a girl but always knew she was having a boy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eli

As an ultrasound tech myself, I can tell you that, she knew from the beginning she was having a boy, their the easiest to see

april

Congrats! Hope this one doesn't look like Kevin!!!

duh...totally !

good for her...it's none of our business what she has or when she has it!

glad she fooled ya Stalk-a-Razzi !

Cat

Get ready for britney's slimdown and for HER to bring sexyback! I LOVE britney and cant wait to see her back to her goddess self, being one hot mommy!

TL

Congratulations!!!! We love ya, Britney!

Kim

who the f--- cares?! the woman had a kid! wow! its not like women all over the world don't do that every day! maybe she won't drop this one, or drive with it on her lap, incorrectly secure it into a seat (high chair and car! ). maybe she will give the kid more attention than her flagging career, open her eyes and see what a loser her husband is, and be a responsible mother for a change!

Learntospellplease

I guess it's a good thing that spelling isn't a major requirement to be an ultra-sound tech. It should have been "THEY'RE the easiest to see, not "THEIR". I weep for our future.

ANA

Congrats!!!!! To Kevin and Brit. Hopefully this will be the last.
Tomkat have a better looking baby.

pissed off at bob

I dont think you have any room to talk "bob"...you obviously dont have children and it is a very difficult thing to do. I doubt that you do anything besides sit here and search the internet all day... so when you do get a life and decide to have kids of your own, youd better do it perfectly without even having cameras on you all the time. untill then congratulations britney and go to hell you hypocrite!

Livewire

A DAY IN THE LIFE WITH TWITNEY AND K-F**K

BY LIVEWIRE - TMZ SUPERSTAR

K-F**K- Yo yo yo baby, do you know how much yo man loves you?

Twitney (chewing gum)- I don't know cause you are never home!!! I'm FAT and pregnant, and all you do is spend my money!!! I'm so mad!!!

K-F**K- Yo yo yo, baby, y'know, i'm working, tryin ta make a livin! You know how all these fans they try ta diss me, but I ain't havin' it, I'm gonna make the world KNOW WHO I AM!

Twitney- At nightclubs and strip clubs baby? How is that work? (dumb look on her face)

K-F**K- It's research baby... I'm... I'mm ... scoping out music and shit! Word, I'm sizing up the competition out there and pickin' up some beats BABY!

Twitney- Oh, Kev, you are SOOOOO SMART!

K-F**K- WORD! Now baby, can I borrow $2,000 for some "research" tonight?

Twitney- I LOVE YOU BABY!

Mandy

Congrats to Brit&Kevin!!I'm sure their baby is absouletly beautiful.Oh and #7 PISS OFF!!!

Kat

This is for post number 8: You nailed it right on the head. That's how I picture it,also.

Cj

Congrats Brittney, good for you, I wish you and Kevin all the best. I think it's rude of people to judge you for being human, it's stupid, we all make mistakes, by the way, I think your first born was beautiful, the second will be the same. Can't wait to see the first pic's. -Cj

Keek

Congrats!!!!! Don't fuck this kid up to please!!

been there done that

Even though she has done a lot of things that weren't too smart with her baby, at least she is taking care of him, and doesn't have a nanny taking care of it at home 24-7. The public can't see what TomKat is doing wrong with their baby b/c they are always out without the baby.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments