Britney's Down-Low Delivery -- New Details

9/12/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has reportedly given birth to her second child, a boy, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. While there hasn't been an official confirmation from her camp, numerous sources are offering up information as to how the happy occasion went down.
Britney's Down-Low delivery?
According to a source, Brit checked in to the hospital under an assumed name -- using the first name Pebbles -- last evening. The baby was delivered by Cesarean section at shortly after 2:00 a.m., weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

Our source indicates she deliberately led everyone to believe it was a girl but always knew she was having a boy.

Livewire

LIVEWIRE thinks it's funny how some of the dumb preteen posters end their post with "CONGRATS BRIT AND KEV!!!!!!!!"

Like you idiots are good buddies with Twitney and K-F**K! Livewire bets if you lames fans ran into Twitney and her loser hubby in the street, they would do their best to avoid you stalker morons!

"LIVEWIRE is my kind of poster. He gets my site HITS!" Harvey Levin, TMZ Big Kahuna

PL

There isn't a Mother out there who has not made mistakes. She is a great Mom as far as I can tell and ahe's no quitter either. I wish her only the best. When our children get injured or hurt, there is no papparazzi to condem us or snap a photo with a horrible caption. Heck, I would have been arrested if they knew how many times my child needed a band aid! LOL Let's give her the support she needs and deserves. As for KF, well, how many of us have made a few mistakes in that area? We only know what we read and most of that is tabloid trash.

Millie

I just hope Sutton Pierce doesn't look like Fred Durst like his older brother. I hope someone tells Britney & Kevin about birth control.

aba

Brit is not trash and being a parent is not easy. It took her some time bshe is settling into her mom role. And for everyone throwing stones, just remember it takes one to know one. Her kids future looks brighter than yours. Judgemental people make terrible parents. GET A LIFE.

Crystal

Congrats to Brit

I must say people are so critical. If anyone has ever had a kid here how would we like to be looked under a microscope at every screw up and mishap with one of our children. Seriously : / think about. She is always out with her kids. A credit you can't give to a lot of other celebs!!

samentha

hey u guys injoy your bondle of joy .. kids are gift from god and u are bleesed love u britney

Karin

Hey Listen up everyone. Jeez, Let me point out one thing or another. Do you have children? Have you ever done anything as a new mom that you are not proud of? Just because she is Brittany the press have a field day with her. They are watching her every move (and yes, I understand that is what happens when you are a star) but she is doing the best she can. I am sure she makes mistakes because we all made mistakes, GET OFF HER BACK for crying out loud!! Let her be a mother and learn from her mistakes just as you and I did. And if you are a father or a male commenting on this then you do not know what you are talking about, you have nor will you ever be a mother..in the limelight..people watching your every move...just waiting for you to do something for them to write about. Shame on all for judging!!

jason

To all you moron's who are writing "Congrats Brit & Kev".....Like they're going to take time out of screwing up their babies lives to read your corny comments.

tj not so nice

Yeah #42. Have ya ever heard of uterine rupture??? Having a vaginal birth so soon after c-section can cause this and the mother and child can bleed to death in minutes. Britt may be white trash but at least she didn't risk her child or self to try to prove herself as you wouldseem to be willing to do by the sounds of it.

Tiffany

I agree with post #7 who cares the woman lost her mind and her talent a long time ago so who really cares if she had a baby. I wish her well but the woman has lost her mind

Tiffany

They way I look at it, is brittany didn't know what a loser kevin is before all this. Girls you know how we can be fooled by a smooth talker. I am sure she did not know the truth about him and his past before all this happened. Another thing girls you know that has happened to all of this. Well, all I can say is hopefully she doesn't let him destroy her name anymore or spend all her money before she knows it.

Tiffany - Amarillo, Texas

TinaMarie

Congratulations to Brittney on her new edition! Now that she has all she needs from Kevin, it's time to get rid of him!

ambrielle

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD CUT BRIT SOME SLACK AND QUIT BASHING HER.BRIT IS YOUNG AND OF COURSE SHE WILL MAKE MISTAKES WITH HER KIDS(NO ONE IS PERFECT).ALL CHILDREN HAVE LITTLE BOO BOOS AND I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD INTENTIONALLY HARM HER CHILDREN.IT SEEMS THAT EVERYTHING SHE DOES OR EVERYWHERE SHE GOES THERE IS A CAMERA SHOVED IN HER FACE AND QUITE NATURALLY IT WILL MAKE HER NERVOUS ESP WHEN ON AN OUTING WITH HER KIDS.I HOPE SHE DOES WELL WITH HER KIDS! AS FAR AS HER HUSBAND GOES IF HE IS BAD THEN SHE NEEDS TO DITCH HIM BSE THE KIDS SHOULD BE HER FIRST PRIORITY AND THEY DON'T NEED A MESSED UP DAD AROUND BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IF HE IS GOOD THEN GOD BLESS THEM.PPL NEED TO QUIT BASHING AND LEAVE THEM ALONE WITH THEIR LITTLE FAMILY AND GIVE THEM THEIR PRIVACY.

angie

Congrats!!! Britney! Show the world we all know how to lose that baby weight and bring the sexy mama back. Everyone just sit back she's going to do it and the world will be stunned, and I am sure of having two kids back to back she knows better this time! Good Luck with your life hun, and make a great comeback oops she did it again!!!!!!!

Rose

All you stupid haters just can't leave Britney alone because maybe you're just jealous of what she has.She has two beautiful babies, a goodlooking husband and people who love her. You want it right? Congratulations Britney I am your #1 fan and i just love you as a performer and as a parent. Keep it up