Britney's Down-Low Delivery -- New Details

9/12/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has reportedly given birth to her second child, a boy, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. While there hasn't been an official confirmation from her camp, numerous sources are offering up information as to how the happy occasion went down.
Britney's Down-Low delivery?
According to a source, Brit checked in to the hospital under an assumed name -- using the first name Pebbles -- last evening. The baby was delivered by Cesarean section at shortly after 2:00 a.m., weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

Our source indicates she deliberately led everyone to believe it was a girl but always knew she was having a boy.

Tresha

WHO CARES .. BRITNEY YOU'RE UGLY AND YOU SUX!!! SHE WAS OK WHEN SHE FIRST CAME OUT WITH BABY ONE MORE TIME.. THEN AFTER THAT.. SHE SUX!!!

nika

wooooowwwww, someome had a baby oooooohhhhh, this should be definetly written in our kid's history books!*rolleyes*

anticircumcision

hope she didnt circumcise her son....leave his little friend alone!

Jussy

#27.My baby is 3 weeks younger than Sean P and she doesn't talk, doesn't walk either. There's nothing wrong with that, it is not a competition.

stacy

Congrats Britney =]! And to everyone saying Sean Preston is ugly, that's kinda sad, it's just a baby =[
P.S- if Britney isn't such big news and she "sucks" why spend the time to come here and make fun of her?

steph

i highly doubt britney will ever bring sexyback. if she'd got into shape after sean preston, maybe she'd have a chance.. no way will she get that body back.

bustup

CMON YOU GEYEZ leave Brit alone.

She's the only person who ever had a baby and she's a hero for all of us who never had a life or education and had a baby to play with and couldn't afford a dog instead so to give ourselves a life, we created one even though we had no resources - hey but we have our luv and that is all we need to have a baby cuz, like what else am I supposed to get to get my MOM off my back _ I don't know who my father is - BUT NOW I HAVE A CUTE BABY AND I GET ALL THE ATTENTION THAT I NEVER GOT BEFORE - well it's really the kid who gets all the attention - BUT IT FEELS GOOD AND MAKES MEE FEEL GOODDD SO JUST STOP BEING MEAn
WHO CARES IF bRIT DIDN'T FINIFSH 9TH GRADE hey she used to be pretty and GOT LOTS OF ATTENTION AND MONEY AND THAT'S ALL THAT'S IMPORTANT CUZ NOW SHE CAN DO THINGS THAT I CAN'T AFFORD TO DO BUT WITH I COULD DO LIKE GET MY NAILS DONE AND SOME STREAKS AND EXTENDIONS ABD GO TO THE MALL AND BUY WHATEVER I WANT that's why Brit is my hero cuz she can buy all the stuff my trailer trash mother could never afford.

So leave her alone -

Does Brit breast feed Kev?

Vivienne

Giving birth to a healthy baby is always a blessing.
Too bad so many haters commenting.
I think Britney has been a very good mother to little Sean.
Especially with everything she had to go through with her husband,
and right under the watchful eyes of the paparazzi as well.

She was a young and un-experienced Mom with her first baby, she may have made
a few mistakes out of naivete'-but so do all young inexperienced Moms.
Meanwhile, I think I have seen more pictures of her with her son in her arms, on her hip, whatever than just about any other "star" I can think of. I believe she is a devoted Mom, and should become even more so with two little boys.

God Bless You Britney & Your Sweet, Young Family

also-KUDOS to you for finding a way to keep your delivery private-which is a right every Mom should have. Hope you can enjoy your little one in peace for awhile!!

Lord Xenu

I waiting for the real news.

News that some celebrity couple has named their kids BATMAN and ROBIN

bustup

stop being mean all mothers make mistakes and even though it's a human being not a lab rat it still is hard being a young mom but like I was a young mom and so was my mom and LOOK HOW I TURNED OUT SO LIKE GET A LIFE/BABY I did so next time you won't make so many mistakes and you'll keep the kid's head up this time and not brain damage the next one and won't smoke and drink while you're pregnant - HEY MY MOM SMOKE AND DRANK WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH ME AND I TURNED OUT JUST FINE SO THERE GET OFF BRIT'S BACK AND KEV'S ... BACK, ya his back... he likes to be on his back SO BRIT was a little naive and that's OK because she didn't have to think twice about the best interests of her child hey, cMONEVERYONE BRITS IN SHOW BIZ AND SHE GETS TO HAVE A FRIGGIN DRESS REHEARSAL SO THERE
U R JUST JELUS All young mothers make mistakes IT's OK to make mistake because you never have to think things thru and perhaps restrain yourself and deny yourself that impulse ("Hey I'm drunk in Vegas and wanna marry some dude. Hey didn't I know/do you before? Let's go to the chapel - barf!")

I'm pregnant Dave, and I'm on late nite yeah!

YOU GUYS ARE SO JELUS

bustup

hey GET OFF BRITS BACK WHATS THE MATTER WITH GOING TO THE HOSPITAL ON SEPT 11? I MEAN LIKE SHE HAD AN APPOINTMENT BECAUSE A VAGINAL BIRTH IS LIKE GROSS AND PAINFUL AND LIKE THEY MAKE YOU SPIT OUT YOUR GUM
SO SHE GOT ANOTHER C SECTION BY APPOINTMENT
ON SEPT 11
BUT CMON NONE OF HER TV SHOWS WERE ON BECAUSE OF ALL THAT DEPRESSING SEPT 11 STUFF MAN

HEY KEV?? ARE YOU PART BLACK CUZ

THIS ONE IS KINDSA.......OOPS,..

DAMN, UH, OH IT'S JUST A TAN EVERYONE

Jen

Congradulations. The world has no idea how hard it is to be a parent. The pressure is enough to drive anyone crazy. I cannot imagine having to do it with cameras in my face, the media second guessing everything I do, and trying to please fans. I applaud you for keeping your head. I agree with #14: Your first child is beautiful and cannot wait to see the pictures of your second. YOU GO GIRL!

Susan Anderson

People need to grow up and stop judging Britany and her family. Sure we have all been first time mother's. We didn't do everything perfect. And baby's do have accidents. She has enough to deal with reading about her life constantly in magazines, books, blogs, etc. Sometimes we all need a little guidance and help down the road. The best thing that some can do for her if you believe in it is prayer. Put yourself in her shoes. How would you react if your name was constantly in the tabloids among all the things going on in your personal lives? You can't honestly say you would be fine thru it all because you haven't been in her shoes. Think about it will you? I feel for her. So, grow up and leave her to her own business. Find something else to do besides give your two cents worth about something you know nothing about. Talk to the hand!

Susan Anderson

Congratulations Britany!!! Not everyone is out to give your life hell. Best wishes to you and your family.

Jorge

CONGRATS BRIT. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I WISH YOUR FAMILY NOTHING BUT BLESSINGS AND LOVE!

Britney Spears Fan Always