Britney's Down-Low Delivery -- New Details

9/12/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has reportedly given birth to her second child, a boy, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. While there hasn't been an official confirmation from her camp, numerous sources are offering up information as to how the happy occasion went down.
Britney's Down-Low delivery?
According to a source, Brit checked in to the hospital under an assumed name -- using the first name Pebbles -- last evening. The baby was delivered by Cesarean section at shortly after 2:00 a.m., weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

Our source indicates she deliberately led everyone to believe it was a girl but always knew she was having a boy.

Juliepoo

And the baby's name is........ Cheeto.

come on

Come on! Do we really even care anymore? Honestly, does it even matter if she had a boy or a girl? So she pulled one over on us, sho cares. Thats like me telling everyone I'm going to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and I really have a grilled cheese! HAHAHA I fooled you!

No legs in Texas :(

Britney nicknamed Sean Preston Poo Poo, what will be the other baby's nickname? Ca Ca?

Hey, shit happens!

Leslie Chaffin

who cares? She is married to white trash and so is becoming that herself!! Tip for Britney: BIRTH CONTROL. Remember,K fed left his last wife/g-friend after she had 2 kids!! Once a cheater,etc,

Richo

Please oh please...go away, nobody cares about you and your trailer trash family

slacking off

Good for her, she hasn't lost her sense of humor:) How funny!!

Trisha

Congrats Britney and Kevin!!! Like most mothers around the world we all know that we make mistakes with our children, she is no different except that she has 20 cameras watching her every mistake.

Angela

Congradulations Brit and Kevin. I think you have a beautiful perfect son already and I'm sure this one is just the same. You make beautiful children, keep up the good work. You can afford it and its the perfect way to piss off who ever is so seriously jealous of your family! Kevin dear, a little advise if I may, work on your acting. You have talent and I think it will work for you. Don't pay mind to the hype just focus on family and acting for a living. Brit good luck w/ everything. You don't have to be a singer for the rest of your life. You have the great option to be a MOM and thats a cool and rewarding career. I know I am one too. Need a friend? you got it. IM me or write anytime.

mj

to the ultrasound tech who said it was easy to see a boy; not really. Shadows can hide things. It depends on the position, and also where the placenta is. I'm a nurse, and with both my children, it was impossible to tell.

Mama Cass

Congratulations Brit!! I know what you are going through! 2 babies before the first one is even one! I am 20 years old and I am having two in one year!! Being a mama is not easy... but do the best that you can do!!! We love you Brit!

lea

Why lie about it? Seriously, does the sex of the baby change any publicity she recieved before or after the birth? Sounds like just another thing to get her name in the news.

Kimberley

Britney not only is your life a joke, but your doomed now!!!

Lisa

OK, Brit...
Now is your turn to shine everyone and get yourself into "sexy" shape, get a new CD out and be the proud mommy of two cute little boys.... Also.... please wait a while on baby number 3 (Girl) forgoodness sakes and take a breather!
Lisa in Ham Lake

kitty

I was bored, so I thought I would catch up on some useless information...
I didn't know so many people were obsessed with this. GET A LIFE!!!!

bustup

Britney's not to blame for being born trailer park, white trash! Stop being mean I MEAN WHAT IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR MOTHER HAD LIED TO YOU ABOUT THE GUY YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH, THAT HE WASN'T YOUR BROTHER AS YOUR MOTHER HAD TOLD YOU, BUT THAT HE WAS YOUR FATHER. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

Brit can't help being from Texas

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE CALLED THE PARK'S BIKE THAT EVERYONE HAD RIDDEN? OR THE FIELD THAT EVERYONE HAD PLOWED AND FERTIZED? YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT SO DON'T BE MEAN.