Last Known Photo of Steve Irwin

9/14/2006 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Below is the last photo taken of Steve Irwin before his tragic death last week. He is posing marine biologist Chris Jones on his boat, Croc 1, just two days before his death.
The last photo of Steve Irwin
Irwin died last week after his heart was pierced by a stingray's poisonous barb while filming on Australia's Great Barrier Reef.

Family and pals held a private funeral at the zoo on Saturday and there will be a public memorial service at his 60-acre Australia Zoo wildlife park next Wednesday.

coco puff

A fake, phony, and a fraud. This egotistical pig would not of been so popular eitherwise. American's are so gullable it's pathetic. He was like the Jerry Springer show with animals. You all make me laugh, you're so gullible. STEVE! STEVE! STEVE! HA! HAAAAAAAAA!

Sue

Isn't it interesting that PETA MEMBER and PARASITE cannot write a literate sentence without screaming a bunch of curse words? Get over yourselves! You are rabid freaks that have to SHOUT your pathetic opinion down people's throats because you are ignorant. Keep your self-selving crap to yourselves. You are rude and your comments are uncalled for. Go back to 1st grade and learn something.

This site really should control peeople like you & ban them.

Godspeed, Steve. May your family find peace in the days ahead.

Shocked

To number 40...if you are going to insult people...please learn how to spell first. The word is gullible...not gullable. (And yes, you spelled it right once and wrong once)

Skip Delano

The PETA MEMBER and PARASITE NEEDS TO GO TO IRAQ AND LIVE WITH THOSE ANIMALS. GOD BE WIT THE FAMILY.SKIP FLORIDA

Rose

PETA MEMBER and PARASITE and people like them only act out because they know when they die..........no one will cry..........or even remember them.......it's sad huh.........

Jesus not Jesus

I really like how 'The parisite' can't even spell the word they claim they are. Every literate person who commented on them can spell though.

Do you know that carrots scream when you pull them out of the ground!!!

Steve Irwin WAS the man! My best to his wonderful family and we'll always enjoy Steve's infectious smile and Aussie voice when they play his old shows. CRIKEY!

Angel1

this is also to parasite, the name is" fitting" because you couldn't possibly be human, to be so hate filled! I will pray for your soul! Because we know where Steve is ; taking care of all the animals that have gone to heaven he is there saying " Look at this beauty, Crikey!"

FLO

TO THE PARASITE, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO MAKE COMMETS LIKE THIS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF, THERE IS NOTHING BAD THAT YOU COULD SAY ABOUT THIS MAN, OR HIS FAMILY, HE BROUGHT WILD LIFE TO YOU ...SO DONT BE JEALOUS THAT PEOPLE ARE ABOUT HIM, AND NOTHING TO YOU!!!!!!MY HEART GOES TO HIS FAMILY AND THE PEOPLE THAT KNEW HIM FOR THE CROC HUNTER HE REALLY WAS. R.I.P.

debbie

When it was on the news, my heart sank, tears welled up in my eyes, and I covered my mouth with my hand. I kept saying, no,no,no, this is can`t be happening! He`s too wonderful to die! I have cried so many times, its almost rediculous. But, like so many people, we feel like we knew him personally. He was a great person, father, activist and the world is a better place because of him. I have taught my kids that everything has a purpose.Like, not to kill spiders we see because they help kill flies and other annoying bugs like mosquitoes,etc.When I see a lizard I used to kid around and say like Steve " its beautiful!" My kids(3daughters) love him too. They cried too. Terry, if you read this, just know the world is praying for you , Bendi and Bob and his dad. You were the perfect mate for him. I`m glad you gave him such happiness

MG

To: THE PARSITE Didn't I crap you out this morning?

Jean

God Bless Steve Irwin. May he rest in peace. He will be missed. God Bless his family. My prayers are with them

Hope

You know, they say he was "one in a million"..... to me, that's wrong, as he was the ONLY one.
Godspeed Steve, and God Bless your Family....

Hope...

Tammie

RIP Steve, May God bless your family in their time of need.

MG

The PARASITE...wears pretty pink teddybear underwear to bed.

Fran

It was a great shock to hear of Steve Irwin's death... God Bless You Steve you have brought joy and amazement to alot of people's hearts........ Glod Bless you and your family...May you live in Eternity forever........ Will miss you ........... Fran