K-Fed to Die in 2032

9/18/2006 8:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-FedKevin Federline will die in 26 years, at least according to Blender magazine.

In the October issue, the music mag estimates when "your favorite pop star" will croak. Taking into account Mr. Britney Spears' age, height, smoking habits, alleged love of alcohol, marijuana and reported body odor, Federline is predicted to walk amongst us until the ripe old age of 55.

While he does get points/years for being a dancer and for not being a "shallow motherf*****", K-Fed loses vital time for abandoning his pregnant girlfriend (Shar Jackson) for Brit. Tsk.Tsk.

Gerontologist Dr. Demko writes in the issue that "Kevin will also need the common sense to ditch the smoking, booze and drugs, which will give him 16 more years to enjoy Britney's money and watch his four (and counting) kids grow up."

While we wouldn't wish death on anyone, K-Fed's music career -- now that's a completely different story. PopoZão!

wondering

der der DER!

moretocome

He looks like he's trying to take a poop....

Livewire

K F**k will be in and out of rehab once Twitney eventually dumps him. It would be nice for him to live 55 years of being a joke to the world. He is a freeloading, no talent wannabe black guy who can't rap and sucks as a father/human being. LIVEWIRE loves how the media and public deservedly bash the idiot. His only fans are a few clueless preteens who just support him because they still idolize dumb redneck Twitney. Poor children of these two clueless animals!

"Here Twitney, just keep your trap shut and put these helmets on your curtain climbers 24/7!" - LIVEWIRE, handing Twitney 2 super strength protective baby helmets

the wise old owl

Ahh ohhh... That unhealthy lifestyle is going to catch up with the Da Man. First his career SUCKS and now his HEALTH. What's next for the poor guy ? I predict the end to another relationship. I think that takes off another 2 years of your life in stress points. Maybe he should keep smoking the pot. At least there's some benefit. HE NEEDS TO DITCH THE CIGERETTES. Those willl wrinkle you up quick!!! Pure poison. THe alcohol isn't helping much either. Post # 1 : He does look like he is taking a poop. Ithink that's why TMZ ran that picture.

Rebecca

I heard he's made Britney's twat smell really bad. Dirty guy...he needs a bath.

Livewire

A DAY IN THE LIFE WITH TWITNEY AND K-F**K

BY LIVEWIRE - TMZ SUPERSTAR

K-F**K- Yo yo yo baby, do you know how much yo man loves you?

Twitney (chewing gum)- I don't know cause you are never home!!! I'm FAT and just had our baby, and all you do is spend my money!!! I'm so mad!!!

K-F**K- Yo yo yo, baby, y'know, i'm working, tryin ta make a livin! You know how all these fans they try ta diss me, but I ain't havin' it, I'm gonna make the world KNOW WHO I AM!

Twitney- At nightclubs and strip clubs baby? How is that work? (dumb look on her face)

K-F**K- It's research baby... I'm... I'mm ... scoping out music and sh*t! Word, I'm sizing up the competition out there and pickin' up some beats BABY!

Twitney- Oh, Kev, you are SOOOOO SMART!

K-F**K- WORD! Now baby, can I borrow $2,000 for some "research" tonight?

Twitney- I LOVE YOU BABY!

Stinky

Can't it be any sooner than that????

jessica

hes a perfect husband for britany spears

What The Sha?

Oh Thank God.. Another 26 years of Popozao!

Kill me.

Smartie

55 years? I can't wait that long! If we take up a collection, I bet we'll have enough for a hitman by the end of the day. With leftover cash to pay for the therapy for the SBD litter. Ooops, I mean, the SPF litter.

Manny

R.I.P. BITCH!

Meme

First - to post # 9 by What the Sha?..I am laughing so hard I can't stop and people are sleeping here! Omgosh that's hysterical! OKOK.. I just wanted to say that famous line as far as Britney - What was she thinking??? I don't know, maybe he has something at home we don't about or don't understand but I know that I read about K Fed out a lot sans Britney. I really pray for her and her children (Shar and hers as well) and that these two ladies can be great moms. The kids deserve it. I also hope that down the line when the babes are a little older that Britney can get her career back on track (and LOSE the black hair!!) My teens like her, me? I say it for them. Not a fan, just a mom hoping the best for their children. K-Fed - clean it up --you're a dad many times over now. Time to stop acting like a teeny bopper and be a DAD! Lotsa luck Brit!

THE SOURCE

See Britney Is smart she feeds K-Fed all that TacoBell and he get gas and no girl wont sleep with him cuz of his bad Fartz!!!

alissa

im assuming he will not have britney for a wife by the time he dies. he will probably make the rounds sleazing from one woman after another, depending on how has the bigger bank account lol.

bamer

Does it say when Britney dies?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments