Rachael To Martha: "Out of My Kitchen, Bee-Yotch!"

9/18/2006 9:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let the battle of the spatulas begin: Four staffers from Martha Stewart's show tried to sneak into a taping of junior domestic diva Rachael Ray's show last week, but a security guard who works for both shows recognized them and had them ejected. Ray's show, which begins today on its nationally syndicated run, will compete against Stewart's daytime show, which has garnered only so-so ratings thus far.
MArtha Stewart and Rachel Ray

But a Page Six source says that Ray's show has nothing to hide: "[The spies] were kicked out because they lied about their names. Otherwise they would have been welcome to stop by." A Stewart spokesman says the quartet weren't asked to leave by the guard, but by one of Martha's former audience coordinators who now works for Ray.

Second Autopsy on Daniel Smith Inconclusive
The independent medical examiner hired by Anna Nicole Smith to look into her son Daniel's death said yesterday that he could not determine exactly what killed the young man, but ruled out several natural causes such as heart disease, stroke, or a "congenital anomaly," and added that foul play was probably not involved. However, TMZ has been told by authorities that the cause of death has been known definitively for more than a week.

"I don't find anything that would cause me to believe there is something in terms of some traumatic injury that was inflicted, or somebody having done something to him in some cryptic manner that could not be observed," said Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist who consulted on the deaths of Elvis Presley and Jon Benet Ramsey.

Wecht told reporters that he had ordered Daniel Smith's medical records from the United States and that he had ordered more tests that could take weeks to complete; what's more, he has sent samples to a lab in the US for testing, including toxicology tests. The toxicology report from Bahamian officials is due this week, and an inquest into Daniel Smith's death will begin October 23.

More Malfunction: Janet's Boobs Are Back

She may have flashed, oh, a billion or so people back in 2004 during halftime of the Super Bowl, but that apparently wasn't quite enough exhibitionism for Janet Jackson. The pop diva will be appearing bare-breasted in her new video for the single "So Excited," according to MSNBC's Jeannette Walls. Perhaps her show-off fixation has something to do with a guy – not known for his own body-image stability – who gave her a complex way back when: "My brother used to tease me ... He thought my butt was too big," says Janet to Giant magazine.

McPhee: Wonder Woman Would Be "Mistake"

Katharine McPhee doesn't want to don the tiara and gold wrist-cuffs after all: The American Idol diva tells Entertainment Weekly that doing the iconic superhero role would be "a huge mistake," and that she's not going to be some "slutty female" when she poses on the cover of Shape magazine.

The apple-cheeked songstress thinks that the prospects for a "Wonder Woman" flick wouldn't very good, and that the production is in an incredibly early stage anyway. McPhee also says that any suggestion that she skipped the first three weeks of the "Idol" tour are "totally false" and that her new record will surprise her fans: "People in the industry are hearing about what I'm doing, and they're really surprised, and I like that." But if things don't quite work out, Kat has a plan for self promotion: "If my career's going downhill, then I'll do Maxim or FHM!"

Party Favors: Basinger Called Baldwin "Saddam Hussein," Willis Disavows GOP, "Gridiron" Wins B.O.

Alec Baldwin was once called "Saddam Hussein" by his ex-wife Kim Basinger, with whom he is currently embroiled in a very acrimonious custody battle over their daughter. The moniker so upset Baldwin, according to an interview in October's GQ (via Page Six), that he didn't want to get out of bed for some time afterwards. And Baldwin didn't have very kind things to say about Basinger's lawyers, but defends Charlie Sheen and Tom Cruise ... Bruce Willis tells Lloyd Grove that he's always "being accused of being a Hollywood Republican" – but he's not. "I have just as many Democratic ideas as Republican ones," says the actor. That's not a good sign for the GOP right before mid-term elections ... The Rock proved the combination of him and football makes for good box office – his starring vehicle "Gridiron Gang" pulled in $15 million over the weekend in its debut to land it in first place.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

thepocketslammer

Saddam Hussein is not the worst thing Alec Baldwin has ever been called...

racer

Janet,

Your brother was right. You do have a huge ass. This is why all your video's and pics go to great lengths to hide your huge ass and whale-like hips! Like you didn't know!!! Oh... but don't worry.. beyonce has exactly the same problem and her clueless fans think she's hot?

PS: Nice rack and abs though!!

stoopit

Looks like we are off to a slow start this monday morning TMZ...

Alyn Brodsky

Baldwin has gotten so bloated, he looks like he hasn't head a food BM in years. I guess that careerwise, ALL the Baldwin brothers have had their fifteen minutes. I doubt this will cause the heavens to fall.

Pink Sherbert

I can't stand that Rachel Ray and her man-hands. She is so irritating. I've heard form a few people who have met her that she is NOT a nice person in anyway. I love Food Network, but immediately turn the channel when she comes on.....but to each his own!

vozbelle

Ummm...McPhee is worried about looking "sluty" on the cover of Shape but will consider doing FHM and Maxim???? In any magazine they will photoshop you to look sluty anyway...

winoforever

rachael sux (and oprah's lost it for stooping so low to kowtow to the masses). martha is, and always will be, the queen of all good things.

steph

pleaseee...rachael is great...i absolutly love her....martha needs to hang it up...no one cares about her anymore....shes BORING!

susan

Although I wouldn't eat half the stuff that Rachael cooks, I think she's great! I can't see her being a mean person at all. I guess we will have to wait for her true life story to come out, like Martha had, to see if she is cruel to her crew and others that work for her, like Martha Stewart. It didn't suprise me at all when watching Martha's story at how mean she can be to others. I mean, just look at her, she looks cold hearted.

BARRY BERLINSKY

Lets relax and have fun while seeing how many more celebrities make mistakes in Hollywood and other states. Some celebrities i see want to make news so they get back into the spot light and some i see just want to be like everyone else.. So lets make some celebrities have fun and relax just like you.. www.BEBWORLD.com * Locations & rental services

Danielle

And McPhee actually says "If my career's going downhill, then I'll do Maxim or FHM!"
Oh please - spare us - I really hope Maxim and FHM get wind of this comment.

Emvee

I love Rachael Ray!! And yeah that was a stupid comment by McPhee.

Dimples

I am not crazy about Rachael Ray, but I am going to see her show tomorrow. I want to see how well she does.

Cindy

I pray to God that Rachael Ray doesn't cook the same sh*t she calls food on the Food Network. If so, she should name her show "Hotdogs with Rachael Ray". Don't get me started on EVOO and the other stupid sh*t she says. "Stoup,it's not stew and it's not soup", what the hell!!!!! Please knock me out with a "spoonula" so I don't have to hear this annoying bitch ever again!

moretocome

I love Rachael she's got spunk. She had better key an eye on Martha though, or she may get shanked. Ouch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments