Baldwin vs. Basinger --

Round 56

9/20/2006 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger's contentious war of words continues on full steam ahead.

Bogen Baldwin
Since their divorce in 2002, Baldwin and Basinger have been involved in an ongoing custody battle over their daughter Ireland.

In the October issue of GQ, Baldwin unleashes a barrage of insults aimed at one of Basinger's lawyers, Judy Bogen. He calls Bogen a "300-pound homunculus whose face looks like a cross between a bulldog and a clenched fist. She's this hideously angry-looking woman. She'd snarl and hiss."

Basinger retorts, "I am appalled by the statements made by Alec Baldwin in GQ. I am sickened by the fact that somebody can speak this way about another human being. My lawyers, Judy Bogen and Neal Hersh, have done nothing but fight to protect my daughter and me from this vile behavior. After reading this article, everybody will finally see what I've known and experienced for many years."

Basinger's lawyer Neal Hersh tells TMZ, "His recent statements in GQ show that he continues to be out of control. This is precisely what Kim has been fighting against all these years."

Stay tuned for Round 57.

Britney Spears

Wow...what a jerk this guy is...
Kim is better off.

ME

This is exactly what Kim Basinger has been saying about him all along. He's an angry psycho with serious emotional problems. What a looney tune. He needs some psychological help. He is just a mad, mad person. I wouldn't ever let him around my kids; NEVER!!!!!!!

Black Sheep

He's so intelligent - that's quite a description - but apparently has burning anger!

spam

As much as I hate Alec Baldwin, the man has a point. That woman is UGLY.

Alyn Brodsky

I hope Kim takes this over-the-hill slob to the cleaners.

Britney Spears

Has HE looked in a mirror lately?

Livewire

She is FUGLY!!! Most Lawyers are...

PASTOR LIVEWIRE AND THE CHURCH OF THE LIVEWIRE LUNATICS

No legs in Texas :(

He is just bitter that his career is going nowhere. Kim's lawyer may be overweight, but she can lose the weight. Alec on the other hand, can't revive his career with a defribilator!

kathleen

Alec Baldwin--The one with ANGER MGMT difficulties.
Stephen Baldwin--The one who is born-again...
And, the other Baldwin recently in the news for Drugs-n-Alcohol Problems--I am certain that I left out a Baldwin Brother or two somewhere--However, out of ALL the BB, I would have to say, Stephen is the SANEST.

AJ

Hey who is that women next to Baldwin? It isn't Kim!

stephen s

Ah... HELLO U TWERPS! When did anyone going thru a difficult divorce EVER have anything nice to say about opposing counsel?! Baldwin's career is going just fine- it's Basinger (who stole that Oscar from Julianne Moore in Boogie Nights, by the way) who should get a career already! Talk about a misplaced use of energy... "Oooh, oooh, I'm the first caring mother in the world that went thru a divorce- no one truly understands my pain" Big Flippin' Deal.

Jay

Not a big Alec Baldwin fan. I hate lawyers more.

p1tey1

I think they BOTH need to GROW UP! What kind of examples are they setting for their daughter?

This bullshit has been going on for years. They should be worn out by now!

Ok

He seems like a complete asshole! Kim Basinger is a great actress and should feel happy she is somewhat free of that loser.

Just because the lawyer might look like a bulldog and a clenched fist doesn't mean he has to say it for everyone to hear. the woman was just doing her job as Kim B's lawyer.

Michael

Basinger is right, this man is a pig...and he just keeps on proving it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments