From ''Baywatch" to Babywatch

9/21/2006 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pregnant stunner Brooke Burke and former "Baywatch" babe David Charvet were snapped strolling the beach and enjoying their time pre-baby.

The "Rock Star: Supernova" host and her fiancé David got romantic as he kissed her belly while spending time on a Malibu beach Friday enjoying the sunset.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The happy couple are expecting their first baby, a girl. This will be Burke's third child. The foxy brunette has two daughters, Neriah, 6, and Sierra, 4, with former husband Dr. Garth Fisher of "Extreme Makeover."

Black Sheep

He is delicious! But please don't tell me he's wearing Uggs on the beach!

Laury

All together now: AWWWWWWWW...

But I have to admit, they do make a really cute couple. That Charvet dude is a real hottie, I,m sure their baby is going to be beautiful.

the wise old owl

Wow ! She looks great. I hope her relationship works out. She had a birthday party for her daughter at my business. www.oliviasdollhousetearoom.com and she is a wonderful mother. We had a blast. I am hoping she will come back next year. If you know anyone who has a daughter tell them to check us out. We cater to all the celebrites in Hollywood. Just check out our celebrity clientele list. It is very impressive . Nicole and Paris may come do an episode of the Simple LIfe at our establishment. That would be really funny.

Cat

Wow. Are these the cutest pictures ever or what? Gorgeous.

Emvee

Wow! I hope I look THAT good when I'm pregnant. Cute couple.

Jay

Please skip the advertising in your posts.

She is beautiful pregnant - heck she still has a 6-pack.

Heather

That picture of David kissing Brooke's belly should be enlarged, framed and put up in the nursery. What a beautiful photograph. Their child will love seeing that one day.

Kat

Geez, I need her workout routine! I am 4 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and I already look like a bloated whale.....

the wise old owl

Geez B.J. post # 5 : Just trying to pass on some entertaining info. Maybe some people might like to know where Brooke Burke parties with her kids. No foul , no harm. You don't have to look. What's the big deal ? Some people may actually appeciate it .

get a life people

Damn she sure gets the hot guys...She was married to the hottie on Nip Tuck....

Catherine

What guy on Nip/Tuck? Oh, you mean Brooke Burns was married to Julian McMahan from Nip/Tuck? Yeah, wrong Brooke.

Amanda

Geez, on number 3 and looking that good??!! I would love to know the secret!!!!! Besides personal trainers and chefs!!!!!
What a cute couple!

killhayley

Celebrities should really stop getting married or having children altogether. The kids always get screwed in the end. It's just sad now to see any celebrity pregnant cause you already know how that poor child will most likely end up.

Nelson

Wherever did you find such candid, spontaneous and unposed photographs??? Come on. These look only slightly less staged than the ones of Teri Hatcher & Ryan Seacrest.

Laurie

what a good looking couple!! i hope i look that good pregnant. i just have one question...where has DC been hiding???? i think DC and Matt M need to stop wasting time on malibu beaches and come give us some eye candy here in destin fl......COME ON GUYS!!!!! I'LL PITCH IN FOR YOUR TICKETS!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments