Matt Performs on the Beach

9/21/2006 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey just can't seem to find his way to dry land. Wednesday afternoon Matt was down in Malibu catching some of summer's last rays and hanging ten.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
Not that any of this behavior is new for Mr. Ripped, however we find it a little peculiar that he would wear white cargo shorts. Someone who spends that much time in the water should be well aware of the effect that water has on white cloth.

Maybe he was planning on showing more than just his surfing skills.

No Need For A Name

I am so over the whole Malibu thing. Between Bravo's new show Million Dollar Listing and all the sexy shirtless Matthew McConaughey pandemonium, it is just tired. Fall is coming and summer is over. This Malibu trend should be over as well. The more and more press it gets the more “blah” it seems.

angela

he cant find his way to dry land? looks like he cant find his way to a razor either.....yuck!

annette

I will never tire of looking at Matt frolicking in the water, it perks up my afternoon!!

Susie

I have to agree with Annette - who can tire of looking at Matt. I would love it it summer never ended!

Catherine

Have to agree with Angee, this guy needs to shave badly! If you make $30 million a year, please look it! Same with female celebs; quit looking like bag ladies.

Melissa

I wouldn't say no to the 'dirty' Matt, but i would like to see him take a shower, a shave and use some deoderant. Just to shake things up a bit!!

Ron Benoit

He's so gay! GAY GAY GAY, He's at a GAY beach! Those are such GAY pants! Those waves are so GAY! And that sky, how GAY!

SICK IGNORANCE

REALLY TIRED OF LOOKING AT THIS ONE. GIVE US LADIES SOMEONE ELSE GOOD LOOKING TO LOOK AT.

Alyn Brodsky

They say that the best play to pick up trade is at the beach. I guess Matt agrees.

ronny

That is some FINE eye candy!! WOOF!

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD, THIS MAN'S BODY IS A WORK OF ART!!!!!! HE IS SIMPLY AMAZING 2 LOOK AT, I'M SALIVATING RIGHT NOW! I LOVE MATT, HE'S BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY OUTSIDE(LOL), DID U C HIM ON OPRAH THE OTHER DAY! BEAUTY AND COMPASSION, U CAN'T BUY THAT ON ROBERTSON! AND HOMO-FOBE, FUCK U, WITH A SICK AIDS INFESTED DICK, U HATIN ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO 2 HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALTHOUGH I REALLY DO WISH HE WOULD SHAVE!

Olivia

Guys and girls, let me explain a wonderous new concept to you. Matt is a celebrity. How good or bad he looks is irrelevant to our lives. We don't know him and probably never will. Regardless of his sexuality or scruffiness, he's not a part of our lives. Why are you all obsessing?

scott

I don't care WHAT kind of facial hair he is sporting. I would rip his clothes off and lick the salt water off of every crevice of this HOT man! I want to get drunk and naked with him and see what happens.......wonder if he's bi? I am sure a few beers would turn him...........lol............YUM!

Ginger