Paulina Rubio Pulls a Woody Harrelson

9/21/2006 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is used to being photographed for her hot body. But it was her hot temper that is the star of this video.

Paulina was at Miami International Airport last week when a paparazzo followed the hottie around the terminal.

Rubio was apparently not feeling the love because she unleashed her rage on the photog by hitting his camera and repeatedly saying "déjame," which translates to 'leave me alone' in English.

With the added security measures in place at most airports, it looks like Paulina is more dangerous than any carry-on liquid.

A rep for Paulina told TMZ, "Paulina understands and respects the roll of paparazzi in the media and in the entertainment business. And Paulina will always make an effort to give them the photo opportunity they seek. There are certain times when circumstances do not permit this. There are also times when the aggression of the paparazzi is intimidating and overwhelming. Unfortunately, there are no laws that protect the privacy of a celebrity in a public place.

The aggression at the Miami airport...was so intense that it became a terrifying situation where Paulina was actually overpowered and injured by a photographer in an effort to get the photo.

We would welcome a dialogue with the media and the paparazzi in an effort to try to define some clearer guidelines for acceptable tactics and behavior.

In the future, we will make extra effort to ensure the safety of our client."

Got that?

jessica

us latina girls always get mad easily ,its in our blood

- Casanova Bailando

Here's what some people DO NOT understand, in Mexico the paparazzis are CUT THROAT and will do anything to get a story and I mean ANYTHING. They make American paparazzos look like Intro To Photography 111 students compared to 'em. Paulina has been in show business for a very very very long time, longer than most know. She's NEVER been on camera acting unreasonable. At the end of the clip, you hear a guy say "We got our story." I'd say, the paparazzo is lucky to had just gotten a little wack with a purse because if it were me, he'd be a woman today...

The idiots that had nothing but stupid remarks to make should keep them to themselves. Afterall, that's where they are most appreciated.

And whoever edits for TMZ should whip out the old dictionary on the spelling of déjame.

Paulina, besitos!!!!

Josh

what gets me, is these actors and famous people KNOW that this is the life that they're walking into before they ever do anything to make themselves famous, and yet when something happens and it's there falt, they always wanna blame papparazzi... get over it

Want my PINGA

Paulina Rubio is an animal in the Sack - she screams AAYYYYY PAPI
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PAPIIIIIIII
Love Flaco
flaco2k6@aol.com

Josh

ya know Casanova Bailando, here in america we have this thing, called keeping stupid thoughts to ourselves... maybe yous hould try it... regardless of weither they're trying to get a story or not.. the thing of it is they're doing their job.. ya know, one of those things you work at, doing something you get paid to do... and she knows that... you dont see me showing up to one of her shoots and acting a fool because she isn't doing what I want her to. I don;t care if the b**ch is from China... she knows what the business is.. she needs to deal with it.. and the next time you have a thought, hold it..

Want my PINGA

WOW
Paulina RUBIO Pulled on Harrelson's Wood !!
at the airport?
Is she a member of the mile high club

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PAPI is what she says when she gets banged real good !!

Sandra

Tara #10,
I know how you felt with Wise Old Owe's comments. My fiance has bipolar and he's not in the least like that, in fact, he's very sweet. So here's a supporter who knows........Sandra!

Want my PINGA

Paulina Loves Pulling Fat Wood
Paulina Said " the Fatter and longer the Snake the better " Love , me
Even Thalia Loves a Fat Snake !!!

Want my PINGA

i want to kiss Your Sweet Taco Paulina :)~~()

Want my PINGA

i heard Paulina Rubio Loves Gang Bangs and Big Anacondas !!!

Want my PINGA

Your comments: i heard that Mexican women Love Fat Wood and BIG PINGA
the FAT
Snakes and Anacondas
Paulina says " the Bigger the Better when
it cums to Penis "

Want my PINGA

AND TO ALL A GREAT NIGHT

Want my PINGA

PAULINA LOVES A FAT , LONG SNAKE
SHE IS A SUPER FREAK
SHE WANTS TO LICK THALIA WHILE TOMMY WATCHES

Want my PINGA

ALL MEXICAN WOMEN LOVE HOT HARD SEX AND LONG ANACONDAS EVEN SELENA LOVED A BIG , LONG SNAKE SOMETIMES !!!

Inga

She needs to be given prozac. She creates drama for publicity. She needs to learn to be kinder. She forgets if it was because of her fans or papparazzi she would have a career!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments