Tori's Pretty Pink Wheels

9/25/2006 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comTori and husband Dean McDermott left a Los Angles bike shop on Saturday with a new bright pink bike - pimped out with streamers a pink bell and matching pink rims.

The "90210" star grabbed a bite to eat with her hubby at a local restaurant before heading to the bike shop and hitting the streets to give the beach cruiser a test ride.

Nice wheels Tori!

racer

Damn she's FUGLY!! Her good points start and stop at her bolt-ons!!
Lucky she comes with a large check or else no one would be bangin that ....

yo momma

damn she's fugly...and to top it off tmz caught her picking her butt in public?!?!gawd, no class...

bamer

repressed childhood....anyone??

Jay

Reports are she's pregnant.

yea right

goodness - does she have a licence to peddle (pedal) that puss?

sherri

i think tori is putting on weight or is she prego?
her legs look bigger than she has been!

s

JM

That bike is the shizznit. I want one!

The Maven

She looks like a pig.

D&G

Size two? Why do I believe anything I read? If she's a size 2 I'm a size 4.

jeanettte jay

It looks as though she is hiding a bump. Making sure Mummy is the last to know about the first born grandchild? How sad to not have a relationship with your Mum. Aaron is rolling over in his grave. The Spelling name stood for integrity, it took the women in his life a short time to take all his years of hard work and turn it into a squabbeling fest. Aaron did not recieve the grace and dignaity that he deserved and it has all been focused on women behaving like brats.

The Mum will be fine however Tori may need to work to suport herself. Every day that this fued continues keeps cash from Tori's pocket. Take one for the team and make up

moretocome

I don't really give a hoot about Tori but I like that bike. I going to my bike shop tomorrow to get streamers for my bike.

Oh, while I’m at it I’ll get a playing card and a clothes-pin. Thanks for reminding me.

melissa

i'd fart on tori to make her smell good

Lisa

She 's pregnant! Wow. mommy dearest must be NERVOUS! Tori will not allow her baby to be around that golddiger.

minique

Torii is quite ugly to say the least...but look at her mother and father. Anything pretty or attractrive there? She just can't help her ugly looks. That dreadful hair /hair pieces. Can you imagine how she looks in the mornings??

msevike

Tori use to come into the salon I worked in, alot of Celebs would come to our salon on Rodeo Dr. That is one CHEAP ASS woman...she would use my supplies and not even tip me.....So the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments