Harry and Lindsay: Going Strong?

9/26/2006 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The significant other-related paraphernalia has apparently replaced the well-choreographed photo op as the new way to let people know that rumors of your breakup are untrue.

Lindsay Lohan was out in Beverly Hills yesterday, sporting her now-famous cast on her left arm -- and a hat that simply read, TEAM HARRY. We're guessing Lindsay wants everyone to know she and Harry are still together -- or she completely supports his dumping of her. But that doesn't seem likely.

In fact, when photogs were done following Lindsay in and out of Cartier, they even asked her if the pair was still on. "Yeah," she curtly shot back before pulling away.

Speaking of pulling away, Lindsay, who has a history of driving problems, said "Get out of the way of my car" repeatedly to photogs as she was getting in.

Rumors of Lindsay and Harry's breakup came out last week, and two nights ago sources tell us she was making out with Paris Hilton's ex, Stavros Niarchos, at a club in Hollywood.

On again? Off again? You decide.

UPDATE: Sources, and a few astute TMZ readers, tell us that Lisa Rinna sells TEAM HARRY hats at her boutique, Belle Gray, to support her hubby, Harry Hamlin, on "Dancing with the Stars." Maybe Lindsay is a reality TV fan?

Kay

Either they're still together or she's showing her support of Harry Hamlin on Dancing with the Stars!!

Travis Bickle

Why would I dump Linday when I have such a fun time nailing her in the butt! Besides, she has a lovely fire crotch. It burns bright at night and acts like a night light when it's dark out. Of course, I have to double bag my 24 ounce tube steak so that it doesn't get basted in her herpes laden marinade.

Cool chick

Lisa Rinna is selling TEAM HARRY hats/shirts at her shop. Uh...I seriously doubt she would publicize whether or not she and her flavor of the month are still together.

KP

That is a reference to Dancing With the Stars

Jessica Jutt

Harry and Lindsay are in fact still on! I was told by lindsay... When I spoke to her she was rather upset to think that people thought her and Harry were done but their airnt!!! Shes wearin the hat for her Harry not for the "Dancing With The Stars Harry"!! -Love You LL

Tyler

The hot new street term for cocaine is "Harry" which is the team Lindsay is really playing for at the end of the day. I wonder what kinda party that she will throw now Paris is getting charge with DUI? Hmmm

Joisy Boy

Who stole my cheese? As in, that overworked, nasty lookin' lippage from a week ago...if pink taco boy passed on that, who would blame him?

Britney Spears

TMZ..."journalism" at it's best.

You people really need to get a real job.

EK

I think she bought the hat so that people would keep guessing. We know that the hat is a creation of Lisa Rinna for her husband Harry who's on Dancing with the Stars, but we also know Lindsey has her own Harry (or did until a few days ago). So I think Lindsey is wearing it on purpose to make us wonder if she is a fan of Harry Hamlin, or still on with Harry Morton?

Whatever

Lindsay is a stupid tramp with no class or talent.

Damian

How much longer until Lindsey is doing late-night-soft-core made for Showtime female prison movies?

kel

why WHY do we continue to care about Lohan and her stupid love life? she is not worth this kind of publicity and I sincerely am sick to death of reading about her stupid b.s.

jennifer

I am entirely through with reading about Lohan AND all of those other stupid women that have too much money and, therefore, too much time to make themselves look like crap in the press. Come on ladies, grow up. Does money really stunt your maturity? Team Harry..please.

pedestrain818

# 5.....i HEARD IT WAS STARWBERRY NESQUICK. Not Cocaine? o and c**kaine too it goes very well with pink tacos!

pedestrain818

hey is lindsey running out of money????? I guess strawberry nesquick is very expensive addiction?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments