Chaos on the Set of "Lost" (Spoilers Ahead!)

9/29/2006 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As the highly anticipated third season of "Lost" gets ready to kick off next week, TMZ has some photos from the set that could reveal one of the show's most closely guarded secrets.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
At one of the show's Hawaiian shooting locations, Dominic Monaghan was spotted carrying a seemingly injured Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje into some kind of shelter, along with another unidentifiable character. Does this mean that Mr. Eko survived the mysterious hatch explosion at the end of season two? Guess we'll just have to watch and find out!

Meanwhile, resident island doc Matthew Fox is still finding ways to improve his famous physique. The athletic actor was spotted taking a pretty intense run in a slim fit outfit near the Oahu set. Don't miss the castaway's long-awaited return to primetime when Matt and his pals get "Lost" again this Wednesday on ABC.

Amber

We've known a very long time ago that Adwale would be in Season 3. Catch up with the Lostnerds TMZ!!

Greco

Good to see men are becoming more comfortable, we see all of womens bodies all the time. Good for Matt Fox, hes got a great body no reason not to wear fitting cloths!

Cristina

not really into lost

WTF?

Only 5 more days until LOST!

I cannot wait. Love the show. Thanks, TMZ.

stoopit

this Matt definitley doesn't have a missing penis (like the other Matt). There it is for all of us to see.

yo momma

woooo...thats some spoiler you dug up there tmz....uummm, duh, they showed mr. eko alive after the explosion at the end of the last episode.

luvbny

this show is getting old and not going anywhere just like his balls in those spandex! gross.

sean

what is it with these neoprene shorts while running? fugly no matter how you slice it. that sh*t went out with the 80's.

Lam

This show is the most interesting show on tv, I can't wait and having been dying all summer. This show is so good it got my husband to stop playng his playsation. #8 I don't know about his balls but the show goes places you can't even begin to think up, and always keeps me wondering what the hell just happened and what the hell is gonna happen.

tmz_reader

Work that bulge, Matthew! TMZ, I hope there's a video of is? :-)

vrgorose

TMZ, that is rude to put that picture up with the bulge in Matt's pants. How would you like it if I followed you around and posted the absolute worst picture of you? Have some tact and get some class.

lostfan

This show is f'd up. I love it!
Matt, we you but don't need to see your jewels. Those are as bad as leggings coming back! Some large people should just not wear them!

john

WOW!! can u say little penus or what?? i mean, if ur going to waer clothes like......that! then u might as well run around wearing a g-string!!haha, but yea i love the show, its the greatest, but the season premiere was a rip!! where was hurley, and sun and claire and all the other survivors adventure from the end of season 2?? they could have done better i admit, but still, its the GREATEST show on tv!!

LOST LUVR

OMG!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE LOST!!!!
ITS AN AHHMAZING SHOW!!!
IM SO GLAD MR EKO LIVES!!!!!!
SAWYER AND KATE ARE MEANT TO BE!!!

Tootie

I used to look forward to LOST .... but I am getting bored with it as it shows too many reruns. I am trying to stay interested but ....If I get a taste of a story - it is LONGGGG and such useless information to get to a point......... it used to be fun. NOW?????????/ what happened? MAKE US HUNGRY FOR MORE ! I DARE YOU!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments