Let Them Eat... Suspenders!

9/29/2006 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.com"Marie Antoinette" star Kirsten Dunst traded in her 1780s corsets for some 1980s suspenders.

Kirsten roamed the streets of Hollywood earlier this week sporting suspenders, skinny jeans, flats and amber vision-like sunglasses.

While she didn't dredge up shoulder pads, Kiki wore enough 80s trends to fill an entire season of "Dynasty."

Cristina

I still think she's pretty. It's good to see someone else in TMZ's stuff!

Lou

suspenders are hot. TMZ is lame.

kathryn

This girl always looks a mess.

stoopit

Yes, just what you need to hold up a pair of already to tight jeans. She looks like Mork's sister in those things. She just needs some BlueBlocker glasses now.

Basil Beshkov

Kirsten Dunst is an actress. The fantastic life she lived while filming in Versaills is only a image. How do celebrities find their role in life?
Kristen Dunst looks sweaty. She could look like a princess, but she is distracted.
Celebrities should mantain a beautifull image. Not this Dunst.

moretocome

What does TMZ have against Kirsten Dunst ? Every time they post anything about her they put a sour slant on it and try to make her come off as being a putz. Could it be because she's one of the stars that have successfully sued tabloids in the past? Better watch what you say TMZ.

Chkyrkarma

Suspenders have been "back" for awhile. I'm sure if Paris was wearing them they would be fine right?

Kait

I think she is so cute! Don't like the supenders though. If I had them on I would look in the mirror and laugh. Couldn't bring myself to take the outfit seriously. However, we all know that Kirstin can dress herself and can be classy when necissary. Did anyone see how beautiful she looked at her premier? She just has her own thing going on most of the time.

the wise old owl

She looks thin. Now that she is seeing Orlando Bloom I hope she won't be trying to compete with Kate Bosworth on the scale. I hate the skeletor look. Maybe the jeans just make her look thinner. I hope so. She looks fine the way she is.

melissa

she used to be so hot

Wendy

Nothing like grabbing on to bones, her and Nicole should hook up more often and talk about starvation.

L.S

I never liked her she should have her teeth fixed they bug me

L.S

Kirsten your to wide and your legs are to thin to wear skinny jeans

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

people who think suspenders are back are sheep. doesn't anyone have a sense of style anymore? so called fashion does not equal style. and any girl with boobs can't wear suspenders! funniest thing e v e r.