Jack Bauer + Helicopter Crash + Smoke = Typical

10/3/2006 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When a helicopter crashes through your apartment building, a gun toting man crawls on your roof and a fiery explosion ruins your nap, it's safe to say your day has been ruined ... well unless "24" star Kiefer Sutherland is there to rectify the situation.

That's exactly what happened to a normally quiet Los Angeles community yesterday when Kiefer and his crew stopped by to shoot an action-packed scene for next season's "24."

Sutherland's character, Jack Bauer, pulled an injured man from the smoldering wreckage before the chopper fell to the ground and exploded.

But, when the Emmy winner wasn't running from explosions or chasing after bad guys, Kiefer relaxed by playing a friendly game of chess with a crew member between takes.

If you're still craving for your fix of Jack Bauer, just hang on a for a little bit longer. "24" will return for it's highly anticipated sixth season in January.

Audrey

there's been nothing like 24!! i still can't chose which of the season's is my favourite. and Jack ..... your are really the man and the reason i watch this show! guess what i named my first son Kiefer cos of you!!! keep the good work up!! and eh if you ever die in a season that will be last i'll watch of 24!

no pervs allowed

Thanks for the spoiler alert- You do it for the lame-ass show lost , but not for 24. YerMomma has been wiondering if our boy Jack survived the slow boat to China, thanx to you we know he did.

Patty

The season that starts in January of 2007 is Day 6, aka Season 6.

Fifi

I CANNOT WAIT FOR DAY 6 TO ARRIVE!

Cristina

Ahhh! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I can't wait till January!

no pervs allowed

No duh, Duh, grasp hold of what YurMomma calls sarcasm.

Trina

Keifer, will you marry me? Have your people call my people! Meooowwwwww!

BB

i love you Kiefer!!!!!
i really do!!

i ahve an agreement with my fiance, if we ever bump into kiefer, and he is available, (and interested!) i am allowed to seduce him for one night only.

and That's the only guy my fiance has allowed me dream of!!
because he knows how much i love kiefer!!
LOL!!

James Frutchey

Day six is going to be awsome i cant wait

James Frutchey

SEASON SIX IS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE JUST LIKE THEY ALL WERE. THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER. JACK YOU ARE THE MAN.