Eva and Tony: Not Broken Up

10/4/2006 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Parker, Eva LongoriaEva Longoria told E! News' Ryan Seacrest that she and Tony Parker have not officially split and that she is flying to Paris tonight to join Parker in France, where the NBA star is playing some exhibition games.

Longoria's publicist released a statement last week that the pair were going through "a difficult time," but did not announce an official break-up. Since then, several media outlets have reported the pair had split.

Parker was quoted this week in the San Antonio Express News as saying, "Everything's fine. A couple stuff happened, but that's nothing. Everything is fine."

Check out E! News tonight at 7PM ET/PT for complete details.

Alyn Brodsky

Well, thank God for THAT piece of news. When I heard they had broken up, I was so upset I couldn't do ca-ca for three days--and I don't even know who in the hell they are!

Ana

who cares about this rat-faced midget? I can't wait for her damn show to get canceled so I never have to hear anything else about her

Black Sheep

Ugh. On. Off. On. Correction. Off. Correction. On. Who cares?! Go to Paris. Stay there! Spoiled, self-indulgent, narcissistic (I'm too good for tv) do-nothings!

Ellie

HAHA, so mean! Why insist on calling her a rat face? Gosh, I don't like her but she is not ugly.
I think she should dump this flirt, he's too young for her anyway.

Whatever

Come on Tony! Cut the apron strings once and for all!

Elvis

I think Tony Pakers get azz all the time, even on the road Trips!! Now he may get a lot more NOW after he is done with Eva" They make a cute couple but it's too Sad!!! Sorry to hear the bad news!! Elvis

Uh?

Two words for the Tonster....Pussy Whipped....Enough said....

mar

Maybe if she did not go on the record and give details about the relationship, it would not be a media frenzy. I have heard her talk about him way too much. Girl's in love and all, but you just got to keep things quiet.

Jay

Oh good, I was so worried - NOT.

the TRUTH

Whew! Guess all is right with the world again and I can go ahead and stop sharpening those razors I was going to slit my wrists with...

duh...totally !

.......yawn..........

Eli

People dont be haters this woman is beautiful for her age most of you wish you looked like her .

Personally though I dont give a shit about her, but ugly shes not, DONT HATE, JEALOUSY IS A BIATCH!

Livewire

LIVEWIRE like the posters comments on Eva being a rat faced midget- so true! The ho ain't hot. That pussywhipped Parker guy should be bangin' NBA groupies 2 atta time! What a fruitcake!

Eva is "pump and dump" material for sure- as a matter of fact, all the Desperate Housewifes are "pump and dump"!!!!!

HOs!

jay

"that HER and Tony Parker have not split up"? jeez, check your grammer, please... :-)

Melissa

Ohmygoodness!!!! Whooooo Cares?? Really? Maybe if Eva presented herself in a less egotistical and spoiled way, I might. I'm sick of her stupid little nose stuck up in the air all over the place (People, Oprah, etc). Speaking of Oprah, just 2 weeks ago, they were sooo in love. Did she realize he was a hot hot hot NBA star who has girls in every city, or did he realize he was dating a shallow older woman?? Splitsville should be the endsville for these two, period.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments