K-Fed Plays The Thug, Exquisitely

10/13/2006 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline made his long-awaited debut as an actor on Thursday night's "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and if this is what he can do with a few scant minutes, imagine what he could do with an entire feature film.

K-Fed packed an entire season's worth of acting chops into his brief guest-starring appearance. There was raw sneer, for one, as he delivered the line "This little piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way home" with seething, Spacey-esque brilliance. He flexed his animal-impersonation skills with a highly convincing porcine impression equally compelling for its accuracy and its minimalism. And he even makes a clever, knowing, and sincerely-expressed encapsulation of his own existence with wife Britney Spears: "Free shower, free food, free sleep," he says, in a casual sing-song.

Even though, as he perceptively noted yesteday, the lines were "catered" to his thespian sensibilities, there's no doubt that K-Fed brought the wealth and weight of his own experience to this performance.

Kramer

I missed it because I was taking a dump. I'm sure my performance was better.

jackdaniels

WoW! Big f***ing deal he said a couple lines , he wants to be gangsta so bad, he's nothing but a poser, he needs to be dropped off in south central L.A. and see what real gangsta are ,he wont be coming out alive he's a f***ing idiot.

Wendy

Well, he didnt do much and honestly, I wish he hadnt have played a thug, he might be back because Nick punched him. I am sure they are waiting to see the response of Fed's appearence and then they will drag a class action suit against the CSI team OR there will be some sort of revenge and he gets killed. I am betting on the latter. Anywho, he needs to shape up or ship out. Clean it up Federline, your not that bad looking but I assure you, you are NO thug.

Caroline

I think K-Fed needs to do a drive-by on himself.

kathryn

Stan, your cracking me up!

Whatever

K-fag is a low life loser. He wasn't acting the douch bag was just being himself. Hopefully he will not be asked to be on any more tv shows!

Afiya

#18 - that was priceless....2FF

lisa

the review was purely satirical. bravo...that was the first piece of intelligent writing i've seen in this pile of crap called tmz. to the writer(s): what the hell are you doing in that group of unskilled nitwits?

CMR

My favorite part was when Nick punched him in the stomach...that was good acting and a GREAT scene

Chrissy

(((My favorite part of k-fed's "performance" was when nick punched him in the stomach, that alone was worth him being a guest star))

I totally agree but hey that was not really a performace he does really act , talk and dress like that.

Face the facts he is a low life loser who needs to be slapped into reality and realise he is a man who is not far from 30 not a 15 year old gang banging drug dealer.

I have a 2 year old and never would I let such a person around my son, that boy should not be havng kids because the fact remains he is one himself.

Here he is off acting and hanging with his buddies and gee where is Britney? Stuck at home with her and her sperm donars kids, gee not surprising seeing as not only did she raise Sean on her own but she raised Kevins other two kids by a black woman on her own.

Kevin just wants to be able to go around and brag that he is a dad but does not want to actually play a dad, he is exactly like my cousin and go figure my cousin pulled the same stunt this low life peice of trash did by leaving his pregnant girlfriend and cheating on her then getting married before she even gave birth.

Renee

give it a rest people. so he did a couple of scenes in a tv show. who friggin cares. stop being such haters and worry about your own lives. why all the hype on always putting the guy down? do you really care THAT much? geez.

my opinion

#12, Jamie Lynn Spears ONLY got her TV show because she's Britney's SISTER!!!! Why are you so hard on Kevin???? IF you're going to make a comment like Kevin is living off of Britney's purse strings, then be fair and mention the WHOLE FAMILY. So is Jamie Lynn her sister, Lynn Spears her mother, her brother, her cousin, etc. etc. etc.

I think he did great on CSI! I also think his first single "Lose Control" is AWESOME!! The beat is great---especially the refrain and he's really not THAT bad of a rapper. Oh, I like Eminem tons better, but Kevin is far from the worst I've heard---- I've heard much worse.

Go Kevin!!!!! Keep on keeping on! Don't let these jealous losers get you down!

Soph

I think he did very well with the part he was given. better than I expected, especially if you compare this guest appearance with some other non-acting celebrities that take a chance to venture into roles. I would rather see him acting than singing, anyday. Good job Kevin.

haileysmum

I thought he was good. I agree with number4, no matter what he seems to do nobody will give him a break.

wg

lmao stan(15)
at first i didnt want to watch the show because i knew he was in it, but csi is one of my shows, so anyways i think he did alright only because i think he wasnt even acting just being himself, i mean im sure he just walked on the set with his own clothes on, i just hope he could put a little effort to let the public see another possible side of him,even if it is just acting, i would of been more impressed if he played a blue collar family man.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments