Alison Clinton: I'm Not the Other Woman

10/17/2006 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alison Clinton: Click to watchShe's the woman named in Sara Evans' explosive divorce papers but Alison Clinton is fighting back claims she committed adultery with the country singer's husband.

"It's just devastating. It absolutely feels like a death, there's just no explanation for it," Clinton tells "EXTRA," "it just kills me inside ... I cry myself to sleep every night."

Clinton was a former nanny for the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, who is set to announce her resignation from the show this evening, and claims her reason for leaving the job was not due to any affair with Craig Schelske but to an eating disorder. Clinton adds Evans was even the matron of honor at her recent wedding.

Obviously unhappy with the allegations, Clinton is threatening to sue Evans if she doesn't remove her name in the divorce papers and adds she'd even submit to a lie detector test if necessary.

The full interview with Clinton airs tonight on "EXTRA."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

L.S

sara evans sounds like a nut, who puts all that blah blah on divorce papers.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris is a hoe

racer

Alison looks like she'd be a good ride and she has an eating disorder which is always a plus. Chicks with eating disorders are usually freaks in the sack because they're completely ruled by other peoples opinion of them. They'll do ANYTHING if you play your cards right!

Black Sheep

It sounds to me like Sara has samba'd her way into a nervous breakdown or something.

Black Sheep

Wrong number smoker.

Black Sheep

Does everything always have to come down to a persons looks? No wonder girls are anorexic and into plastic surgery. Sick.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry sue,all I can think of when there nothig to comment on

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i speaka the truth,I NO LIE

kathleen

There is 2 sides to every story--And this country singer, Sarah, and her husband--basically--it is between the two of them and their 3 kids...I am not ABOUT to get in the middle of this one.

Whatever

It takes two to tango. This woman nanny shouldn't get all the blame.

BC

Sara who??

Maddie

Sare wouldn't start this up if she didn't have proof.. she says there is photos and video footage of her hubby with other women.. so if she has proof that this nanny/personal assistant is in those photos or videos.. we shall see who is truthing and who is not.... now we just have to wait and see.... I like Sara and I hope her and her kids will be o.k. Very sad!!

NYC

WHO CARES??? Damn, This sh*t is sooooo repetitive.

yea right

another Clinton in a sex scandal - go figure.

Sara should have spent more time at home riding the baloney pony.

Lisa