Ashanti & Nelly Do the Birthday Dance

10/17/2006 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comR&B superstar Ashanti knows how to party ... birthday party that is.

Ashanti celebrated her 26th birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas at the celebrity equivalent of Chuck E. Cheese for birthday parties -- TAO nightclub at the Venetian.

Ashanti's "good friend" Nelly played the role of erotic dance partner, doing a little bump and grind with the b-day girl to Nelly's hit song "Shake Ya Tailfeather." But the highlight of the evening came when the DJ cranked up one of Ashanti's hits and brought out the cake. As fans gathered and snapped pics, Ashanti and Nelly smiled uncontrollably while everyone ate the cake.

We can't wait 'til her 27th birthday.

ashanti

u all dont wt ur talking about first of before u start judging ashanti and all the stars can u even do wt they can do yo all girls are juss mad that u cant have nelly or any men i think ashanti is a very good singer and she is sexy and nice so stop talking juss cause she's batter than yo all

roquall

i hate ashanti an nelly he straight but her ass gotta go she can't dance or sing

Taylor Johnson

I AM NELLY AND ASHANTI BIGGEST FAN, WELL I AM NELLY BIGGEST FAN, MY COUSIN CIERRA IS ASHANTI BIGGEST FAN, YA'LL SHOULD KEEP DOIN YA'LL THANG AND LET THEM HATERS HATE ON WHAT THE DO THEY MAKING YA'LL DO THINGS MORE. NELLY AND ASHANTI I HOPE YA'LL CAN HAVE A BABY A GIRL OR A BOY IT DON'T MATTER I JUST WANT YA'LL TO HAVA A BABY, NELLY I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH.

YOUR BIGGEST FAN TAY-TAY A.K.A. NELLY WIFEY 4 LIFE THE ONE AND ONLY.

A

I love Nelly, he's so sexy

Afiya

Go Be & Ja...oops Nel & Ash...do yo thang!

p1tey1

I think Ashanti and Nelly make the cutest couple!!! I wish them well.

LeLe

I think they make the cutest and most adorable couple too! Hope they remain together for a very long time!

shay

Too cute!!

Shani can do the chickenhead.

POOPER SCOOPER

I love me some Nelly. He is so hot! As for Ashanti, I think she's a no talent ghetto whore!

Jessica

Posted at 6:21PM on Oct 17th 2006 by Yuppers

I completely agree with you! And why did they seem so uncomfortable with each other in this video? I don't for see them being together for too much longer. Does Ashanti have a birthday like every month? Cause it always seems like she's having a b-day party. She needs to get over the fact that her career took a big blow and will never be able to recover. We all know that she is with Nelly to get her shot at a deal with Derrty Ent. so she can get away from Murder Inc.

Joe T

I think they make a very nice couple,its so nice to see stars that stay together for a lone time,and they have been dating for a while.......1 love joe t....

FAUX FUR WEARIN' MISS WON

GO CUTIE PIES!

SWEET LIBRA - OH MY!

Michael

I'm movin' to St. Louis just to be closer to Nelly.. As for Ashanti.. Even though I'm gay... I may take your man... lol....

BABYBOO

as for nelly he is is fine and a handsome young he got so much going for his self so keep your head up nelly as for ashanti it's time to let go of the partying i never seen no-one party as much as she do really i have not heard another song she made so stop having so many parties you beginning to look old

bossalini

I think Ashanti had to settle for nelly cause IRV GOTTI would of been mad at her if she slept with 50 CENT cause everyone knows she wants to f**k 50 massmurderer617@aol.com

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments