Paris Works a Stripper Pole

10/24/2006 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dollar bills were quickly raised into the air when Paris Hilton took over a stripper pole at Jet nightclub in Vegas this weekend. The heiress teased the crowd with an erotic pole dance while her song "Stars are Blind" played on the background.

Moments later, faster than you can say abracadabra, world-famous grunge magician Criss Angel raced up onto the stage and tried to embrace the dancing debutante. The illusionist quickly learned that sharing the spotlight with Paris is a trick he hasn't quite nailed down yet, as Paris quickly swung to the other side of the pole and danced away.

Psychanalysis_27

I personally know, that true magicians don't perform on television. Since
it's all stage, lighting, tricks and wires. True magicians don't seek fame, nor wealth, nor power. Paris with all of the wealth, fame, and power she possesses, has no life. The same old scenerio just get boring. She knows nothing of the Real outside world. If Criss Angel is a Magician as he says he, he would NOT seek fame, he will NOT seek power, nor fame. If anybody says anything bad about what I just wrote about. You are all f***ing wrong!

Brandi

At home where the whore belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Paris is a whore and Criss is sadly turning into a dork.

Hayley

Again Paris - You can't dance! Slutbag.

TheTruth

Paris pole dancing. And this is supposed to be big news? When she's doing this at age 50 it won't be so pretty.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"Stars Are Blind-Drunk."

Eli

Wow are you sure its Hilton and not Trailer Park!

Ava

Damn paris is Stupid! I'd dance with chris angel any day!!

jojo

She is so in need of (genuine) love & therapy...
CRISS ANGEL MIND GEEK!
She looks annoyed that he is touching her....probably breaking her concentration....

blah blah blah

In my opinion, there is a difference between being single and available as opposed to groping a pole for the world to see like the sluttiest whore.
And she wonders why people talk so baldy about her............HMMMMMMPH
I stick to my saying she is a poor piss excuse for our society and younger generation!
You act like a tramp, you get looked upon and treated like a tramp!!!!!!

Get real

Am so tired of Paris Hilton and her actions why is anyone still interested!!!!!!!!!! Maybe like a child if she is ignored she will grow up and act like human.

NYC

Umm...OK.....someone needs to DE-SANITIZE the poll STAT !. And I USE to think chris angel was hot and talented, but now... ahhh......not so much. I was kinda hoping he was trying to do a trick and make her worthless ass levitate and float away. Guess I was wrong. Dammit I hate when I pre-guess shit . It's such a letdown !!. :/ grrr. CHRIS I am sooooooooooo let down, You are a native NY'er, WTF??? U know these cali. types ???? SHIT!!!!! .

All American Girl

She is rich and has nothing better do! WHY NOT!

shell

paris doing what she does best. being a sleeze. maybe if she just did this shit full time nobody would ever think twice about her dumbass again. she looked quite at home i have to say. what an airhead. i dont know much about the "angel" dude, but it would probably be in his best interest to levitate himself somewhere else lol.

brenda

Paris is annoying!

Please move to another coutnry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments