Exclusive:

Sources Say Richie

Collapses at Hyde

10/29/2006 11:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole RichieSources tell TMZ that Nicole Richie passed out at Hyde nightclub early Sunday morning in Hollywood.

We're told it occurred just before 2 a.m., when Richie passed out and fell to the floor. An employee approached Richie and her friends and said he was calling 911. Sources say they told the employee not to make the call and that they would take Richie to a hospital. The friends then carried Richie out of the club through the back door. TMZ does not know if Richie went to the hospital.

Before Richie collapsed, we're told she hung out for awhile with Lindsay Lohan inside the club. Lohan had her own bizarre tale early Sunday morning on a street in Hollywood.

Nicole Richie: click to launchLate last week, Richie's reps confirmed that the "Simple Life" star entered a treatment facility to determine why she hasn't gained weight. Richie has looked shockingly thin over the last few months.

Richie's rep tells TMZ her client was at Hyde for approximately 20 minutes but denies that she collapsed.

Heather

Is it just me or is Nicole Ritchie aging rather quickly? Good job, Nic! You've just become a case study on eating disorders and drug addiction. 'You see, kids? This is you look like when you're on (fill-in the blank).' As for those pictures you see all over the tabloids? Someone with such a low self-esteem probably enjoys the attention, even if it's negative. If you keep up with this shit, you are going to have a lovely time getting a tube shoved down your throat. Your body is dying, slowly but surely. And let's not forget the stomach pumping when you've od'ed. I'm sure daddy is so proud! No wait, he's probably high too, like some other person said. This isn't only poor parenting, this is the price of fame: the pressure to be thin & the search for unattainable happiness...

Yomomma

She better smarten up before she collapses and dies like Karen Carpenter, or becomes cognitively brain dead like Terri Schiavo.......
Anorexic's and Bulimic's have abnormally low potassium levels,
and it's not uncommon for them to crash, die, or be left a vegetable.
Not that the world would miss Ms Richey or Ms Hilton........ They contribute nothing at all to society.

William

Hey Nicole, don't feel bad. I once fell down while standing in formation in the military from not eating enough. Let's go out to eat sometime and go see a movie. :)

LuVR4RoLLiNGSToNeS

way to go, "im just sayin". i totally agree, even though i'm wondering when will nicole realize that BEING THIN IS NOT THAT PRETTY!!! its totally gross, cuz we can see her skelaton and stuff. same with kate bosworth and the rest of em.

Debra

They are both idiots!!

Renee Barone

I was addicted to coke once several years ago and I was rail thing and evberyone kept asking me if I was anorexic. Coke will do it to ya! Its the "RICH MANS" drug. I hope she lives through it all.

who cares

The girl probaly got a disease or something. Because no one is that small from a eating disorder. I still don't know how her or Paris is famous. Famous for sleeping around. That's whats wrong with her.

Sgt. Big Butt

that girl looks like she has some kind of monkey on her back. How can people with so much money and fame be so messed up in the head?

Texgirl

Nicole is on some type of drugs, her eyes are almost always dialated!!
I'm not bashing, I just wanted to tell her rich or not rich, there are better ways to enjoy life. The Meth or whatever your taking is going to catch up with u in the long run, I know. Been there done that**** I've learned from my mistakes and I know the signs of someone in need of help******
Nicloe, you have way toooo much life to waste on this thing sweety***

Bonne

It is a crying shame , that you have 2 beautiful young women with the world at their feet and that is still not enough for them. I have no pitty for those two . Send them to a 3rd world country where life is really tough for women (and men ) see if that does not put their life in some kind of new prospective. AND where the hell are thier parents?????? I envy more the pepole who have nothing and have a better life !

Meow

Nicole is going to end up dead, like Karen Carpenter. Shame really.

Rick

Dam that picture is pretty UGLY if you ask me. Doen't really look like her. She looks better with some FAT on if you ask me.

cameron

i think that she just needs to live her life. all of us just saying omg shes so thin and high. plus you don't bring her father into this NONE of us know whats really going on in her life. plus she was at a club she might have become hot or clausterphobic and clapsed. or maybe all of those stupid photographers hit her. everyone just needs to back off of nicole.

Greg

The bitch needs to eat some food. A body cant survive when you don't eat anything. Have a steak bitch!!

JIM

They both need to swallow big heaping gobs of semen to add some weight. nothing like liquid protein to gain weight.