K-Fed: Haters Are Motivators

10/31/2006 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

K-FedThe day we have all waited for is finally here. K-Fed's highly anticipated album "Playing With Fire" has finally arrived at a record store near you. To celebrate, TMZ will enlighten your day with genuine pearl of wisdom from the Federleezy himself.

"I won't ever be a back-up dancer for anybody again. I think we all have established that. But I'll do it for myself."

Brilliant. Be on the lookout for K-Fed backup dancing for himself on his current tour of venues that can miraculously sell enough tickets to cover their power bill. Sorry Cleveland.

All kidding aside, the album has generated significant interest around the country, but Kevin is still constantly taking shots from music critics and haters alike. Shocking, we know. But K-Fed says he uses the criticism to motivate himself into being the best Federline he can be. "You can't really get anywhere without someone gawking at you or nitpicking at what you do."

Well in that case, K-Fed, the world is your oyster.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#47, White Girl
You bore me,
entertain us with your wit!
DANCE MY LITTLE MONKEY GIRL,
DANCE!!!

Michael

blah blah blah blah....do something noteworthy, like support your kids and maybe people will notice...and I don't mean support them with your wifes credit cards.

Michael

K-Thug GO HOME!! Your music sucks, your smug attitude sucks and your child raising skills suck. Just go home and leave us alone.

Pam Anderson

Spin Doctor, I bore you so much that out of 51 posts that you had to choose from, it was mine that you felt you just had to respond to, just admit it, I don't bore you, in fact you can't stop thinking about me.

Eli

i HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT HES RIGHT, IF IT WASNT FOR US PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO HIM, HE WOULD ACTUALLY GO AWAY!

Whatever

K-fag is a loser. He sponges off his wife while he pretends to be a rapper. Pathetic. He has a two inch weiner.

liz

"K-Fed: Haters Are Motivators"

What about the I-don't-cares or the I-don't-give-a-rat's-ass-ers?

liz

"K-Fed: Haters Are Motivators"

What about the I-don't-cares or the I-don't-give-a-rat's-ass-ers?

liz

"K-Fed: Haters Are Motivators"

What about the I-don't-cares or the I-don't-give-a-rat's-*ss-ers?

U Know Who

Chrissy, et al.

So what's your point?

My wife hasn't worked a day since we married, along with several MILLION other spouses of BOTH sexes across the globe.

What's your point? IF your husband/boyfriend/lover.. could afford to do the same, you would probably stay home and do your own thing as well.

It's VERY Common that one spouse doesn't work, especially when one is filthy rich. Don't give me this crap about "Principles and Pride". And that because he is a man he should be held to a different set of standards than a woman, in the same situation.

Your all a bunch of lying hypocrites, who if given the chance to never have to go to your crappy desk job again. Would take it in a half a heartbeat.

EL-Phantasmo

SailorAlphaCentauri

"Sorry, Cleveland"...

Trust me, there are celebrations in the streets that he won't be coming to Cleveland.

Besides, the show in Atlantic City got cancelled, but nobody's making fun of them.

liz

EL-Phantasmo

While it's true that millions of spouses, mostly women, have stayed at home while their significant other brought home the bacon, they were useful people: carried the majority of the parenting load, kept the home together, etc, etc.

K-Fed has done none of this. He doesn't work outside of the home (spending his wife's $$$ to cut a rap record that no one wants to buy doesn't count), but then he doesn't work inside it either. I’ve seen more pictures of the mannies holding the kids than Mr. Papazao.

As far as being a trophy wife, gender withstanding in this case, one spouse is usually extremely successful and the other who doesn't work is the accompanying hottie whose job it is to follow the richie, rich around adoringly and to stay hot until they are traded in on a newer model. In case you haven’t noticed, K-Fed’s not exactly Britney’s arm candy.

Rick

Hey Stupid, Its Britneys money that takes care of his family...What are you famous for being a F***ing Loser like K-Fed? Asswipe!!!!!!!! And besides that, how the f*** is he going to be a back round dancer for himself....What a stupid f***, so that makes two, with you.

Mad Balls

HELL HE WANTS MOTIVATION HE'LL GET IT .....MY MOTIVATING LIST ....
1. HEY K-FED BRITS' MONEY RAN OUT !!!
2. YOU'D BE YOUR OWN BACK-UP DANCER?ONE DAY YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE "DOIN" YOURSELF
3. gENERATED INTEREST ? YEAH , LIKE TWO DOGS DOIN' IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET !!
4. DOIN' WHATS' BEST FOR HIS FAMILY? i GEUSS i BETTER DRAIN MY GIRLS BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE A CRAPPY RAP ALBUM TO HELP US OUT!!
5. SURE WE'RE GAWKING -- NEVER SEEN A CRAP TRYING TO RAP BEFORE !
6. WOW --HIM AND MADONNA MUST LIVE IN THE SAME BIZZARO WORLD
7. BRIT IS LOSING WEIGHT BY RUNNING EVERY DAY --DON'T WORRY GIRL THAT RUNNING WILL PAY OFF MORE THAN YOU KNOW !!
8. JUST HEARD THAT THE ORIGINAL TITLE FOR DISC WAS "PLAYING WITH POOP"
9. STOP IT --k-FED IS NOT GAY -- GAY PEOPLE CAN DANCE WELL !!
10. BRIT--TAKE THIS FOOL BACK TO AFRIKA --THE ADOPTION DID NOT WORK

Eli

i THINK IF bRIT LETS HIM HAVE THE MONEY HE SHOULD TAKE IT!

WHY SHOULDNT HE? WOMEN ARE THE SAME IF OUR MAN GIVES US MONEY WE TAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT!

I DO BELIEVE HE GOT MARRIED TO BRIT JUST FOR THE MONEY BUT HEY SHES THE DUMBASS THAT MARRIED HIM, SO MORE PROPS TO HIM FOR ACTUALLY CONQUERING THE POP PRINCESS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments