Entire Police Dept Marches Aniston Through Airport

11/2/2006 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ staffer spotted America's sweetheart, Jennifer Aniston, as she created a massive mess at LAX, making her one of America's most guarded celebrities.

The star of "The Break-up" flew in from a London visit with Vince Vaughn, and was whisked through the terminal by a phalanx of at least ten officers on bikes and foot--a bit excessive? Our guy reports that the scene looked like an in-progress bomb threat with all the cops and police cars surrounding the building. What makes the ordeal a little peculiar is that she could have avoided all the chaos by going out the back way like other big names do all the time... but then there'd be no cop photo op!

Ivy

Were all these paps at the airport when she LEFT for London? No. Were they there when she ARRIVED in London? no. Were they there when she LEFT London? No. But all of a sudden they are there when she ARRIVES back in LA?

This was all a set up just like when she left that play she did.. every other actor went out another way..SHE headed right for the paps. I will never believe her again when she complains of the paps. She courts them ..

Laurie

you morons and rachelle, get real. who do you think tipped off the press that she would be flying in when she did? JA is a MASTER manipulator of the press. apparently from the video we can see how adept she is at creating a 'scene'. what's pathetic is that those men and women in uniform were being taken away from doing their real job of fighting crime. more pathetic are the paps that are there to take her picture! those are the fools that are allowing JA to live under the illusion that she is someone to make a fuss over *sigh* will someone please tell me why the press thinks this woman is stil famous???? i don't see this reaction on tmz when lisa kudrow walks thru an airport.

deenappr

This is what I saw in this write up, "What makes the ordeal a little peculiar is that she could have avoided all the chaos by going out the back way like other big names do all the time... but then there'd be no cop photo op! " See there, she could of gone out the back way, so why didn't these FRICKEN COPS tell her to. They were crazy to have done what they did, and what they did was play into her MEDIA MONGER ATTENTION SH*T! NOW, I AM SCREAMING! I CANNOT STAND THIS UGLY PIECE OF HORSES SH**! SHE TRULY IS A HAS BEEN, AND I WILL NOT WATCH ANYTHING THAT SHE MAKES, CAUSE SHE SUCKS ON THE SCREEN. HELL! SHE EVEN SUCKS ON TV! NOW, I REALLY HATE THIS UGLY, SHEMAN, MANNISTER, CHINNIFER SORRY PIECE OF A**!! SHE TRULY NEEDS TO GET LOST, AND BIG TIME LOST! CAUSE TOOOOO MANNY OF US ARE TRULY SICK OF HER UGLY FACE! BIG TIME! V V I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, IF YOU MARRY THIS SHEMAN! RUN VV, RUN!!!

Laurie R

you morons, i have another comment that has not posted yet, so i won't repeat too much of what i wrote, but DUH, JA or HER AGENT tipped off the press, THAT'S how the paps knew she was there. AJ and BP also tip off the press i'm sure when they wish to point attention to a certain cause. why is it that you are so vociferous w/your criticism of AJ & BP? and your pro-anniston praise? do you feel as if one of your old lovers cheated on you and you are somehow identifying w/JA as the poor- let's all pity-dumped one?

Ivy

Other celebs, i am sure sometimes let the press know about their appearances...though I dont know of any who would announce they were going to be at a public airport, thus requiring an army of security. Evidently every paps in the city was "alerted".

This was done solely to keep the Jen and Vince saga alive. Nothing more. If some of you want to continue being played...have at it.

Eli

Gee, I dont know Laurie are you another STD giving bitch like AJ?

Oh and by the way why do you bash Jen? Well I think I have the same right not to like AJ and Brad!

To alert you properly I would let you know that no fortunately the same thing hasnt happened to me but I just dont like whores, you know what Im saying?

I dont defend bitches that cant get a man of their own especially with so much power beauty and fame everyone claimms Jolie has, shes so great that with all the men in the world she had to look at a married one!

Anyways Im sure Jen is over it, the problem is all of you want to see her sobbing over Brad and AJ and it makes you hate that she got over him!

Ivy

btw, my post #65 should read by Jeri S.

Eli

Gee, I dont know Laurie are you another STD giving bitch like AJ?

Mark

Is she the girl that used to be on some show called 'Friends' about 10 years ago?! What has she done since then? She married and divorced some guy Brad Pitt that is now with Angelina Jolie who used to be with Billy Bob Thorton. ONLY IN HOLLYWOOD!!

Alisa

The thing I don't understand is WHY didn't she hire her own brigade of PRIVATE bodyguards if her fans claim that she might have been in danger. And she looks perfectly happy and smiling while she allows this kind of ruckus to occur. What the hell is the LAPD doing protecting Aniston when there is so much crime going on?

TMZ is right. She could have gone through the back door but she didn't. So many celebs travel through this airport, why does Aniston think she needs this much police security? These police officers are paid by tax payers' money for this? Are you kidding me. If she was soooo worried about her own well being- why couldn't she have slipped through the back door so no one would know she was there or why not hire your own bodyguards. She's got plenty of money. Why is she making the tax payers pay for HER delusional PR tactics. This is absolute crap.

She is doing this just to get some publicity so everyone can find out that she went to visit her non-boyfriend after two months. After she goes on Oprah's show to say they haven't broken up, even though she never said they were together in the first place. She is a famewhore who knows her end is near. Just give it up Jennifer. And stopping using tax payer's money while you're at it!!!

I may not be a huge fan of Brad and Angelina (I think they ar ok) but atleast they hire their own bodyguards and don't make the LAPD look like worthless fools. Aniston really does look like a desperate loser here. Wish she would go away or atleast stop being so self centered.

guli

by you morons OK I normally don't try to teach morons, since i am a chemist.and deal with graduate students But since you asked... lets start honey :moron:, BTW what is wrong with the BAMZS haters (like yourself, have to be a CHICKEN) that they can not have the guts to show up with their real names, that right there shows how shallow you are :lol: There is no Jen anymore so get over it, BAMZS are together and happy get over it. I know!!!! I need BRAD's friggin DRILL to drill in to the chinnifers stupid fans :-)

Laurie R

you morons, you have no idea if AJ has an STD or not. and you can't 'take away' someone involved in a relationship if they don't want to get out of it. the marriage between JA and BP was loooong over before the made public their separation. i don't think anyone wants to see JA sobbing over them either, haven't we all seen enough of that???? i'd just like her to disappear instead of using law enforcement so frivolously.....she's ridiculous.

Diamond

Why is this FUGLY bitch getting so much attention?

andrew

Ok, all of you who hated on LAPD, take a look at the video. It's not them, it's aiport police. They are two different agencies. You guys are idiots. They are there to do a job, and that's it. It is so common for everyone to assume it's LAPD's fault. What do all of you who called them have to say now? Morons!

aleese

You're all a bunch of losers, screaming and ranting about someone you dont even know. And the fact that you still use those stupid names like Chinnifer and Maniston proves how immature you all are, grow up.

So she walked through the airport instead of the backdoor, get over it. Have you ever seen Brad or Angelina walk through a back exit at the airport? Not once, every single time they're at an airport, they traipse through it with the kids in front of the screaming paparazzi, I'd hate to see a double standard. Brad and Angelina were surrounded by Indian police in pictures not along ago. Stop talking sh*t about something you have no clue about, you dont know what the deal was at LAX or why she didnt have her own security guards present.