Locklear & Spade -- Back On?

11/3/2006 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Locklear & David Spade: Click to watchLooks like one of Hollywood's most unlikely pairings may be back together.

Although tiny bedraggled funnyman David Spade and TV stalwart Heather Locklear decided to go "on a break" back in September, the two were spotted meeting up for dinner last night at Mr. Chow.

Heather and David arrived separately, but left together in Spade's ride after dining. Ever the gentleman, Spade even opened the car door for Locklear before the two jetted away, hopefully to do Heather's roots.

GentleTip.com

They are just "friends"

Susan

That is so cool. They make a cute couple.

Wicked

Heather is soooooooo settling for less with Spade. I loved Ritchie Sambora...and if I were Heather...I would kick Denise's ass off the planet.

Chris

Obviously, they have been friends for a long time, he probably makes her laugh. I have heard that he has a long term girlfriend, who prefers to say out of the limelight. Also, what I find interesting about David Spade is that he has a lot of attractive female friends that he is just friends with, maybe he is a good listener.

caveman

#4 you are one dopey chick.
if you're 13, then i apologize

Mad Balls

Neither one can keep their things in their pants . Her face is about ready to fall apart from overtanning and plastic surgery . Spade was funny but he is an idiot without a clue whats funny anymore .They deserve each other cause they are C-listers at best that are serial cheaters .I say Spade them both before they can bring the Spawn of the Devil to earth .

Mad Balls

WHAT ?!?!? He has a long term girlfriend and he is dating all these women . HUH ?!?!?! He should get a good laugh out of this line " Hey , I have a long term girlfriend ...WANNA GO OUT WITH ME ?"

We, are not amused.

Dear David Spade:
I hope you're banging her so hard that her nose bleeds!
Get after it, son!

Wicked

#4 Tara

You are so stupid. You talk stupid.

Chris

The point is that he has girls that are friends, not girlfriends, duh. Besides the girlfriend rumor wasn't there also one about him being gay (a long time ago)??

Oh yeah, my bad, this is the TMZ blog site, quite a few, but thankfully not all bloggers are as insulting as referenced by #5 and #10.

Wicked

#11 Tara

You need to get a life. Maybe try leaving your shack once in a while. Lose some weight. You are ignorant and super stupid.

We, are not amused.

You may not know this but sometimes after a hard day at my sh*tty job I come home to my sh*tty wife and my sh*tty life.
I log on to this site to see what all the lucky bastards in the world are up to and I chime in my two cents worth only to have some fustrated english teacher correct my language useage, or some dipso try to put me down for daring to have an opinion contrary to theirs and it dawns on me:
MY LIFE ANIT SO BAD IF I CAN PISS OFF SOME JACKASS SITTING IN SOME DARKENED ROOM AT A KEYBOARD way out in cyberspace WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT DAVID SPADE AND WHAT PEOPLE LIKE ME THINK ABOUT THEM!
Life is good, thanks TMZ and all you mouth breathers
(you know who you are)

PS Keep posting, I love you guys...

I'm gonna need a moment here....

chery Jormen

Hello!

I think David Spade is really a cute guy and he's also a very intelligent person...funny to the max...he and Heather make a darling couple.

Carol

LongJohn69

Is Heather brain dead?

Joe

Way to go David, you are the man!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments