Kirstie Alley:

Junk OUT the Trunk??

11/6/2006 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the biggest thing since Oprah fit into jeans -- or maybe we should say the smallest? Maybe not.

Almost a year ago, Kirstie Alley promised Oprah that she would show off her body on Winfrey's show, when she got it down to a bikini size. That moment allegedly arrived this morning, when Kirstie dropped her wrap and showed the world her newly "hot" bod. You be the judge.

The crowd went wild and Oprah was clearly proud of the Jenny Craig spokeswoman.

Kirstie wrote on her blog that she "spent most of her life in a Speedo," so she must be thrilled to be back in a skimpy suit, although you may not be.

Take a look at the video, if you dare, and tell us what you think.

harpy lady

She looks amazing and what an act of courage wearing that on TV! Well worth all the work she has put into firming up. Good job Kirstie!!

racer

caroline, I'm of the opposite opinion. All you people supporting her are probably 300 lb trailer frau's and have to look to her for encouragement that there's hope.
Congrats to her for seeing a self-promoting opportunity when her career is non-existent.

jfp

thats the before video, right??

Caroline

Racer, you couldn't be more wrong. I am not fat, but I also don't think people who ARE overweight deserve to be made fun of and ridiculed. I guess it's the difference between someone with the mentality of a child and an actual adult.

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

Looking pretty good for an old broad. Remember there aint nothing wrong with bumping uglies with a fat broad, it's like driving a train...whoo, whoo!

"Specially the big gurl, big gurls need love too no discrimination
So keep your hands off my cheeks, and let me study how you ride the beat
You big freak!"
Outkast: "The way you move"

racer

When the person shamelessly exploits the situation they deserve all they get. That's the difference between those of us with brains and tards like you caroline sweetie. back to the sandbox and your pollyanna world...

Margaret

Those of you cutting her probably need to lose more than she did. At least she did something about it. And she has a lot of talent.

Margaret

Its not like this is the first time she has been paid to do something. Have you meet her personally and know for a fact that she was mean to someone. Quit acting like you know her personally. She needed to do something and she did. Alot of you people would do the same if you were important enough for them to want you. Back off and go curse someone else,.

Sara Coyle

WOW, I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!! I always thought she had a beautiful face, now she has the body to go with it.
All of you people who have talk badly about her, are just very jealous and miserable people!! She is a motivation to any one who needs to lose weight!!
You go girl!!!!

Rick

Ok ... so only 2 pounds shy of a new Buick instead of 3.

penisprehensle

I think she looks absolutely edible. Id love to pack my meat in her trunk

Taylor

Obviously Kirstie's (and Tom's) cult was notified about the little poll on TMZ and have been working overtime. Not to mention Oprah's producers during the pre show no doubt telling the audience to lay it on thick.

She has lost weight and kudos for that, but ready for a bikini? Over eighty percent thinks she looks good?

WTH ever.

Laury

Ok, so TMZ is implying that just because she's not as skinny as Nicole Richie, she shouldn't have the right to show off her bod in a bikini???? I think she looks great, and she deserves kudos for losing so much weight. Stop being so shallow, TMZ. Bigger IS better.

penisprehensle

damn she has a great body, again. Id love to spend hours nibbling every inch. she got me up for the game. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

carrie

She looks like a NORMAL woman. I think she looks great! I'm 40, weigh 104 lbs and wear a size two. I think she looks just as good as me. Why does everyone think toothpicks are the ideal? Also, the camera adds pounds so I am sure she looked even better in person. Lay off the woman. I'm glad to see a NORMAL woman parading around in a swimsuit. Very tastefully done. Go Kirstie!