Borat at Airport, Out of Character

11/7/2006 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sick of traveling around in a cramped ice cream truck, Borat's alter ego, Sacha Baron Cohen, finally coughed up enough cash to fly the friendly skies this week.

For the first time in months, the actor broke character in public, replacing his famous bumbling walk with a confident stroll through LAX.

After smiling and waving to fans, the most famous reporter in all of Kazakhstan was escorted into a vehicle -- which, for a change, took off without help of several farm animals.

sQuAsh

devin you are an idiot if you think this will affect his "pocket-book". they are suing 20th Century Fox and One America Productions. If anything, he will benefit from these lawsuits. no such thing as negative publicity

P.S.: are you a woman? you seem to be

linda nathan

Sacha B Cohen in real life is really a good looking guy. When he was more famous in England he was much funnier than when this film went to America, I think he thought Americans like the shock value, you know like the film Jack Ass.
Borat was much more funnier when he first invented him in the eary 2000's amongst other characters he protrays. I wonder where his acting career will take him to now? I'm sure he is a rich man now.

linda nathan

Sasha B Cohen is one sexy dude I would marry him in a second, cute as a button

Lou

who cares? This is like posting about the dude who played Napoleon Dynamite.

No one cares about this dude.

Jane

I care about this guy, he's a comedic genuis!!!

sam

I care about this dude cuz he's funny and I like to laugh. He's getting a lot of press since his movie was numeral uno at the box office this weekend. I don't know if "Napoleon Dynamite" came anywhere close to being #1 the weekend it was released. But of course if I'm wrong someone with more time to research will correct me. ;->

Afiya

LOL...that's what you do when your #1 at the box-office...fly in style~~

T

I hate everything about this guy.

sam

How could anyone hate everything about anyone? Especially someone you do not know. LOL-CUMUAS

kathleen

The guy has a nice ride--Having said that, I have VOTED TODAY---Have you?

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

#7 kat
Yes, yes I have and everybody else push away from the keyboard and GO VOTE, let your voice be heard!

Just last week before the movie dropped TMZ was speculating that it would bomb: it made MORE money on FEWER screens than any other movie that opened. GOOD FOR YOU COHEN! Laugh all the way to the bank my Hebrew friend! This guy is a genius to take the premises of being a JOURNALIST from a MAKE-BELIEVE country and parley it into BOX OFFICE GOLD, my hats off to you.

moretocome

I saw this movie last night. I laughed my ass off. Ok so I still have my ass, but it was very funny.

Hello Kitty

Sacha Baron Cohen might want to think twice about breaking character, because unlike the guy from Napoleon Dynamite.. Sacha cleans up rather nice.

I wonder if he is going to try his luck at a romantic comedy ?

With his film doing well he should get use to the rag mags running around after him.

Denise in Texas

In response to post #8, Kazakhstan is not a "make believe country." You need an updated atlas, dude.

Arturo morales

Sasha is one of the funniest guys i have ever seen, his movie was outrageous and his show DA ALI G show is number one, he has already done other movies though like His ALI G movie and he appeared in ricky bobby talladega nights as the enemy of ferrell.. im sure he will continue to make movies since people continue to pay to see him..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments