Brooke

Putting the Ho in Hogan?

11/7/2006 4:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan makes it pretty clear on his show "Hogan Knows Best," that he refuses to let his only daughter flaunt her sexy figure in order to sell records. So why don't we ever see her clothed anymore?

It appears that all the talking was just for show. Brooke has been making numerous publicity rounds with lots of flesh -- most notably wearing next to nothing on her recent cover of notorious man mag, FHM. The reality TV singer has also been walking red carpets in barely-there outfits. In a recent appearance on MTV, The Little Hulk wore a Britney Spears-inspired schoolgirl outfit ... just after dad kvetched about manager Larry Rudolph, not wanting him using Brookie's sex appeal like he did with former client Britney. Who's zoomin' who?!

To top it all off, Brooke's new CD cover features her in a revealing bathing suit -- yah, that's more demure. Uh huh.

Adam

she's hot as hell. what the hell have you idiots been smoking?

Debbie

I wish my body looked like hers! Really people, she is only 18, leave her alone...

shannon

Talk about living in a strange world.First of all I'd like to comment on some of the remarks on Brooks weight.If I were her I would careless about what other people think and I for one think she looks great.But I assume there are a small few idiots who think looking like a stick and puking is sexy go figure.Secondly if this were any other young girl dressing this way it wouldn't even be noticed, like I always say if you got it flaunt it.And last but not least to say she isn't pretty,now come on was the person who made that comment losing their sight.

Carole

This chick is a real Butterface. Great body but her face? Yuck!

lalala

I don't like her because I don't see anything special about her. But I hope her dreams come true when it comes to her singing career.

KayBee

LIKE THE SAYIN' GOES....DON'T HATE THA PLAYA ..HATE THE GAME..THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH BROOKE. SHE IS WHAT EVERY OTHER "YOUNG" ENTERTAINER SHOULD BE.......REAL...STAY STRONG BROOKE......

nika

wow, i thought i was the only one that thought she was ugly!

boredshitless@work

she is NOT fat, u all r hypocrites! when u see nicole richie's pic, and say that she is too skinny blah blah blah, theeeeeeeeeeen a normal sized girl shows up in a bikini, with no bones popping out, and all of a sudden she is "fat". ya'll need to make up ur minds... see this is why celeb's are all going anorexic, comments like these.................

Hello Kitty

She toned up her body and lost that extra weight, so if she wants to show it off more power to her. Its not like she is 16 or at the pool side in a thong.

JennyP.

LOL, I think Brooke and her familiy members are frequenting this particular posting. Now now, there is nothing wrong with how she looks, but she is not all that special is the point here--she's like an everyday gal and certainly no super hot "IT" female, so get real about this!! I have never heard her sing, but I will make an effort to do so now to judge for myself. So chill out Hulkians....

Amy C

For the most part, she's got a great body... it's just too bad she inherited Daddy's linebacker shoulders... yikes.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

I like Brooke, but her Dad has to back off some. I know he is trying to do the right thing, but he should distance himself to a point, or she will grow up resenting him. It seems he wants her in the business, but doesn't want her to do anything the way she or the record company wants. He raised her right it seems, so trust her. She doesn't have to go naked, but a turtleneck sweater won't work in todays world. TRUST YOUR DAUGHTER HULK TO KNOW YOU RAISED HER RIGHT, AND TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ANOTHER JOE SIMPSON DAD NOW DO YOU.

Mike V.

Brooke Hogan is Hot!!!! Too bad she can't sing worth a sh*t.

Frankie

Wow, I can't believe the folks on here thinks she's fat!! I hate to see what you think skinny is. you like the bone the dog didn't want. I guess the people in Ethiopia would be considered to someones taste on skinny...Nah, they have protruding stomachs. ..my bad...

Rick

I guess when you cant sell your music, its time to become another Hollywood HO!
another Paris Slut Hilton no matter what her Daddy says