Desperate Hausfrau

11/9/2006 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva LongoriaFrom the look of her embroidered art class smock and long gloves, Eva Longoria was literally ready to paint the town red on Wednesday.

Longoria showed off her inner matron to attend a charity event at New York's American Museum of Natural History, dressed in an ensemble that made her look like Marcia Cross' personal hair colorist.

Sorry Eva, but being TV's golden girl and dressing like one of the Golden Girls -- two different things!

ya dig!

one word for eva OVERRATED! and thats all im gonna say.

Jen

She's gorgeous no matter what she wears.

Yikes-A-Hooty

Eva looks like a frump! No wonder Tony took off!

jennifer

Something about this woman really irritates me. She seems so full of herself. She emasculated her boyfriend, broadcasting to the world how she was the one with the knowledge in the bedroom. Careful, Eva, you might be perceived as the town trollop. Some things are meant to be kept private.

Wicked

I have never figured out what the big deal is about Eva. She is sooooooo ordinary...it is ridiculous that people make such a fuss over her. I don't like her at all. And she so does look frumpy. Overkill Eva. It ain't workin' for you.

bboutdoorsman

OK TMZ I can see where you might get the wrong idea with Eva's misfit outfit. But I choose to tell a different tale of why she choose to dress unlike her usual sexy self. I look at this outfit as a prelude to a striptease. Yep, you heard right striptease. Just look at that "trenchcoat" and the fish-net stockings along with the long sleeve gloves. Yep, this appears to be one big tease outfit. When the event is all over she is going to be all over me (Wishful thinking) Tony (I guess)...So where you see a negative, I see a positve! Lets all look at this misfit outfit in a positive way so that we can continue to love Eva for the sexy Latina hottie she is!

Yikes-A-Hooty

Well, hopefully, Tony has found himself someone who cares about him and knows how to keep her fat face shut except when it matters!

tattoo

Tony was smart, but I think it had to do with her involvemaent with Mario Lopez. Looks like he's going out with her and his partner on DANCIN WITH THE STARS.

Mary

I think Eva Longoria is beautiful and I love Desperate Housewives. I admit she doesn't look so glamorous in this picture but not everyone can. Eva is nominated for The People's Choice Awards. If you want to vote for her or for someone else you can vote at www.pcavote.com. I already voted.

Jane

She is so disgusting. She looks like a man. I agree with everyone who said what is the big deal about her? She is ugly. Forget the wardrobe look at her face. Enough said. She looks just as old as the other housewives who are 10 years older than her. I wish she would go away.

girly

I love Eva and think she's beautiful but come on that one ugly get up!

adam

for an ordinary "talent" she is milking her 15 minutes extremely well. she is a presenter at almost every award shows (I saw her on the country music awards!) strips to a bikini for every FHM-type mag on the planet - and that's not counting the latino publications and shows. she's shrewed in correctly foreseeing her MOMENT is now...and overexposing herself to the nth degree. time to give it a break, Eva. how can we miss you if you never go away? re: outfit, you see, she was going to a MUSEUM...she probably thought she looked like audrey hepburn...all classy n' sh!t.

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

HAHAHAHAHA All that money and she looks like sh*t!

Tuff Stuff

She looks classy and elegant. to post #12 you obviously do not understand class or the phrase " to the manner born" or in you case " you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" LMFAO

Dawn

This is Alysa Milano, isn't it??? If not, she really resembles her in this pic. Wow!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments