Britney & K-Fed's Exes ... Talking Marriage?!

11/10/2006 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shar Jackson and Jason Alexander got together to dish their famous exes this week -- she's Fed's baby momma, and he's the dude Britney married for 55 hours on that wacky weekend in Las Vegas.

During the interview, Shar and Jason explained that their "special" bond was purely platonic ... and shot down rumors that they were a serious item.

"We were contemplating going to Vegas," Alexander joked. Jackson playfully interuppted, "...and going to the same little white chapel that you went to!"

The two also sent their best wishes to the newly-split couple, while explaining their own odd relationships with them.

Shar and Jason were asked if they'd ever get back together with their exes, now that they're back on the market. Their replies: no!

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

Holy Mother of Mary!

Lookit the size of those tit-tays!

Toni O'Neill

Some dumb freakin people will do anything to get in the spotlight..... They are both pathetic especially Shar!

iivy

I FIND IT FUNNY HOW EVERYONE HAS A COMMENT ABOUT THESE 4 PEOPLE AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ALL WE KNOW IS WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE PAPERS AND CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY READ.
1. BRIT IS THE DUMB ASS B/C HOW DO YOU MARRY SOME ONE THAT LEAVES HIS GIRL PREGNANT!
SHE HAD IT COMING TO HER I HOPE HE DOES GET SOME OF HER MONEY SO MAYBE NEXT TIME SHE'LL LEARN HOPEFULLY THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME
2. I'VE SEEN PIC'S OF THOSE KIDS K-FED HAS W/ SHAR AND THEY ARE NOT UGLY AND THOSE ARE CHILDREN THAT U PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT SUCH HARSH WORDS DAMN
3.I LOOKED SHAR UP AND SHE DOES HAVE PROJECTS COMING UP AND MOVIES THAT WENT TO DVD SHE HAS BEEN WORKING
4. IT'S HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE EVERYONE USE'S EVERYONE
5.SHAR IS ALSO DUMB BUT HEY GET SOME OF THAT MONEY GIRL SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TIME (IF YOU PEOPLE WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION SCORNED LEFT W/ TWO KIDS)

AND NO I AM NOT A SHAR FAN I AM A BRIT FAN
CUT THE GIRL SOME SLACK

Shante

Shar doesn't want Kevins brokedown behind. Britney got her left overs.

shannon

Despite what they say I think behind closed doors their both laughing their asses off about the K-Fed and Britney split and honestly who could blame them.But for the both of them being burnt exes I thought they responded really well when asked about it,and I thought that showed alot of class.Good job guys.

youngmiss

I think that shar and k-fed where in a scam together get brit's cash and bolt what he didnt count on were the kids coming along. that was not part of the plan, he made it clear he didnt want any when he married her but..brit got pg anyway..twice...but i think what they had planned was after a few years she would drop the pre-nup and then he would have full acess to the money start wiring it to her,pick a fight and them dump her and take all the money he could and run!

i bet if he would have acted right and played his cards right he could have done it and got her to really believe he loved her, but he couldnt keep his dick in his pants long enough to follow through on his own plan trying to be some big ass pimp..

and as for shar i dont even remember even seeing her on mooesha the few times iwatched it so it goes to show you how popular she is/was. most people didnt even know who she was until the whole mess of k-fed dumping her for britney...

so this is a ploy for her to get back out there and get known again as if anyone wants to know a chick with 4 kids with who knows how many white baby daddy's...lol

SouthernGirl

I think it's so funny how most of the comments on this board about about Shar. There are TWO people in the article. It just goes to show that America is obsesses with females being the bad guy and tend to ignore when guys do moronic things as well. Janet Jackson and Justin anyone?

lisa

someboby love me i have 4 kids and 2 baby dads

Tommie

SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE BECAUSE HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT KEVIN HAD ALREADY BEEN TALKING WITH HIS ATTORNEY ABOUT DIVORCING BRITNEY A MONTH BEFORE SHE FILED FOR THE DIVORCE. COULD IT BE THAT KEVIN AND SHAR WERE GETTING READY TO PUT THEIR PLAN INTO ACTION AND BRITNEY BEAT THEM TO THE PUNCH. IF KEVIN AND SHAR END UP BACK TOGETHER, THEN IT IS MORE LIKEY THAT THEY MAY HAVE HAD THIS PLANNED BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE WHY SHAR WOULD HAVE NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LEFT HER BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT IF THIS WASN'T A SETUP.

chopchop

What is up with this Jason guy?! I read in People magazine that he now lives in Los Angeles. Is he trying to get famous because he married Britney years ago?! It sounds to me like he is no better than Kevin. It's funny how Jason just popped up and is now doing interviews since the Brit/Kev divorce was announced.

becki

I hope Shar takes K-Fed back,so she can get the money that Britney will have to give him when they get divorced.Then if Shar is smart,she will dump K-Fed just like he dumped her.Britney was such a self centered witch to date a guy that had a pregnant girlfriend at the time.Now she is getting her payback.And does anyone actually have a picture of Britney and Kevin together WITHOUT him flashing a peace sign? I swear every pic I see of Brit and Kevin together he is ALWAYS making a peace sign.that is such a sign of high class,that and the fact he was bragging that his pinky ring was the first ring he gave Brit.He took it back when "he" bought her a better one.Kevin is priceless I tell you,Priceless!

ur mom

I hated Brittney when she was a pop-princess...I love her now, I hope Fed-Fag gets nothing and Shar too. Maybe now they can make money for themselves. GO BRITTNEY!!!

terri

Britney bought Shar a house? I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't see how Shar has changed her tune. For some inexplicable reason she has always been complimentary to him despite what he did to their family. I don't get it but good for her for not being bitter about it.

PN

I thought that Jason Alexander's 15 minutes of fame were up. I guess that No comment doesn't mean anything to him. I thought he was going to go away in private after being humiliated by Britney Spears and that annullment. Is he trying to get into the entertainment business? What makes him THINK that he wants to go with Shar Jackson? This must be a slow week after that jam packed news week of before. What do you people do in that office to come up with these lame stories?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3