The Lights AREN'T On and Anna Is Home

11/13/2006 2:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith had her power turned off on Friday, and it wasn't pretty.

The drama played out in the Bahamas, where Smith has been living with her newborn baby and attorney Howard K. Stern. Smith's former "friend," G. Ben Thompson, claims to own the property and wants her out.

Last Friday, Thompson contacted the power company rep to pull the plug.

Without warning, Anna had no juice for her hairdryer, no power to watch herself on "E.T." -- nothing. Four hours later, after lots of threats from her lawyer, the power company agreed to a temporary reprieve until today.

But wait, there's more! Thompson and his son-in-law flew to the Bahamas on Friday and the son-in-law got on the property and served Smith with an eviction lawsuit. We're told Smith ran back inside the house and then appeared on the balcony and, in classic antebellum style, began screaming: "You get off this property. This is a gift and I ain't ever leaving. And I'll show you, Ben, you ain't never gonna see the baby again! You did a declaration for that f***head Larry Birkhead!"

For the record, we're informed that Smith told Thompson back in May that he was the father, only to learn that it was impossible because he had a vasectomy several years ago. Birkhead, Smith's former boyfriend, is currently suing to establish paternity.

We should know by the end of the day if Anna will be burning candles tonight.

Diego Chick

Yes, Patty, I think you and I posted on the "Paternity Test Ordered for Larry Birkhead" story right before it got deleted. To update everyone else: The story was how Birkhead got the order in L.A., demanding that the baby be submitted for testing. He said, "Today is like my birthday," and had a huge smile. A few people on TMZ commented that he's gay and other stupid stuff. Some were shouting "hooray." I wrote him a note telling him that he better take this, break down in humility for conceiving with that sociopathic, drug-addict and promise to protect that defenseless little girl from further harm, I also told him that some of us call Howard a murderer and Anna a willful accomplice and obstructor of justice. I encouraged him to move forward, fiercely and quickly. I didn't get to see what you wrote; it was listed under "recent comments," but the page had been deleted. Have you gotten any answers? I don't think anything we post in here can adversely affect the investigation. I think it's already wrapped up and it's all about timing now. I think that stirring the pot will get the (alleged) criminals paranoid. Any time you can stir up emotion, people get careless and their true colors show. These two have already done themselves in. A jury will fry them.

Wasn't it hilarious, on the ET interview last night, how first, Anna Nicole can hardly get through the discussion about her son because she's too "distraught"; then breaks into a smile and describes TrimSpa's new chocolate as "yummy"? What the hell is "yummy" when you're grieving so intensely? I don't know about her, but I've been in depression and grief and food doesn't taste like anything -- well, unless you're in a drug-cloud, maybe. And anti-depressants don't "drug" you like she is. They "level" you out. She's slurring her words like a damn drunk! Howard was staring at her so intently, studying her like a stage director would, making sure that she didn't "miss any lines." He looked so worried that she might slip up. Why don't they realize that we see all of this? Their body language speaks volumes!! All this to show us that the baby's not dead yet? Ha ha. They're reading TMZ. They're pathetic and desperate. Too bad they don't realize that public opinion is against them. ET is doing a good service, placating them and getting all kinds of conflicting stories on tape. Right on! It's permanent record now.

Hey Howard: This is my middle finger. Murderer. Can't wait to see you get bent over in prison, to vindicate what you did to the Marshal family and deliberately to Daniel Smith. You're an evil, narcissistic, sociopathic, amoral underachiever. Anna Nicole: Motherhood looks awful on you. Can't wait to see your baby in Birkhead's arms where she belongs. You drug-addicted, selfish, pathological piece of wasted flesh. You should have learned, but you just prove that making babies is all about YOU. You are an abomination. And you deserve no better than the likes of Howard K. Stern.

And one other thing: Anyone who threatens "defamation" action about something written on here, is a lying piece of uneducated crap. In a public-speech forum, as long as one has the opportunity to respond, they can't bring an action.

John

wow... ,nice

Ilona

Whew.... Diego Chick. Feel better after emitting all those toxic fumes?

Diego Chick

Tru Katsch, they're these little things called "intuition" and "conscience." They tend to show themselves when people are swindled, babies are threatened, lives are taken by crime, mothers let their children lay on cold cement for 39 days . . . Feel o.k. with yourself, being aligned with criminals? Whose sh!t stinks? You have nothing valuable to say, no concern for the baby, no concern for the old man being ripped off. You try to pretend to be stoic; you're just amoral. I still think you're Howard, or someone afraid that your money will go to the cleaners with him. If you don't like what I said, set the record straight, PLEASE.

catwoman

I sure hope somene wises up and takes that poor innocent child away from this lunatic. I have heard Anna also gave her son the lethal dose of methadone??? Doesn't this raise the ? of why Anna had methadone to begin with? Is she a herion addict also? Today she realsed a statement of maybe being pregnant again??? I think she needs to be locked up somewhere, she should never have a newborn near her lunatic ass.....as for the lawyer husband, come on, get real..............

stef

Whoa....AN released a statement that she may be pregnant again? Where'd you hear that Cat, if I may ask?
I just read that she didn't show for a court hearing so now the owner of the house can kick her out officially. But I think I read somewhere that they found a new home.
Has anyone confirmed AN was taking Methadone? I heard that she took Xanax throughout her pregnancy.
One thing I think about when I'm reading AN news and about Daniel's death is that they say he arrived Saturday night and became extremely tired. AN slept in a bed, HKS in another bed in the room and Daniel on a chair. As we know, he helped AN to the bathroom around 6:00 a.m. but when she woke up a few hours later, he was lying next to her in her bed, dead. I can't help but wonder if he knew it was coming and wanted to be by his mom's side, or he just didn't feel well and wanted to be next to her...too sad.

Stef

Jenn

1. First of all, men HAVE been known to give extravagant presents to their mistresses. A house is not an outsize gift once you reach a certain income bracket. IMO, for him to snatch away a dwelling he said she could have after they broke up is skanky on HIS part, paperwork correctly filed or not.
2. Second, who said she wasn't paying the electric bill? Most utility companies will listen to a (putative) owner over a "tenant" any day.
3. Vasectomies have been known to fail. My mother's boss from ten years ago had the third child to her marriage after both she AND her husband had been surgically sterilized - and yes, the child belonged to the marriage.
4. If she was dealing with the media regarding family photos, why shouldn't she include those of her son? IMO, it would be highly disrespecful to pretend he wasn't part of the family just because he died.
5. I agree she probably has a drug problem and needs serious help quickly.
6. I agree that she sleeps around far too much, but object to the name calling about it since hardly anyone ever bothers to level similar severe judgment against men who do the same.
7. Larry Birkhead is an unknown scuzball trying to break into major media attention by claiming the child of a woman who has already achieved their focus.
8. If HKS truly cared about ANS he would have seen to it that she be competently educated through her GED and in areas necessary to manage the sort of money she deals with.

SILLYWILLY

THE JOKE IS THAT HKSTERN LIVES OFF VICKIE... WHAT A F***IN MORONIC PIECE OF SH*T HE IS. HE'S THE LEECH BUT HE'S ALSO THE BITCHES WHIPPING BOY TOO. AND HE GROVELS ALONG FOR ANY TIDBIT SHE THROWS HIS DIRECTION. UGH..... WHO DOES SHE THINK "SHE" IS THE NO CLASS PIG AND HKS... GET A JOB AND GO FIND A LIFE.

Tammy Rayborn

Anna : I would just like to say ,God bless you! You look so great after you weight loss,I'm sorry that a lot of people are hating on you, you deserve a good life,through it all. I would like to look 1/2 as good as you ! I'm overweight and I wish I could look half as good as you ,I say you go girl. When people are hating on you they are just being ugly. May God be with you always:
Tammy

Sarah

She's learning the hard way that being easy isn't always going to get you what you want and will back fire in your face.

Pearl

drug induced c section? UHHH, HOW ELSE IS A WOMAN SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CESERIAN SECTION WITHOUT DRUGS? IT'S MAJOR SURGERY- HOW STUPID ARE THESE PEOPLE? WOW! I JUST LIKE RIPPING APART THE STUPIDITY OF THESE MORONS AND HOW THEY BECOME EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO PEOPLE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW! WHAT A RIOT! PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE! NO ONE CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE PEOPLE! I AM RIPPING ON YOU BECAUSE YOUR SOOOO INVOLVED LIKE YOU WERE THERE BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zamiel

I find the fact that most people are accussing her of stealing the house ridiculous, since we have no evidence one way or another. It is important to remember that the person now suing her for fraud is also of dubious origin. They may have been friends, but a person who had a vasectomy having a child is extremely rare; he is just doing as much gold digging as she is, except with even LESS honor to boot.

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

Check out the comments from “professionals” who were on the Nancy Grace show last night (who are not TMZ bloggers) ….

- professional decorator and “former” friend of Vickie Lynn – Bobby Trendy – says Vickie Lynn and Howard are “squatting” and “trespassing” and that Vickie Lynn has gone off the deep end, and she is not “normal”, “quite bizarre” and “different”, and “may” have been on meds of some kind.

- Pat Lalama, Investigative Reporter – says the California judge fully intends to order genetic testing on the baby. The next Hearing will be Dec. 13th where the judge is expected to make his ruling formal. (of course the stalling cowards will file appeals trying to drag it out even longer) This reporter says that Vickie Lynn tried to bribe Ben Thompson by saying she would pay for the Horizons house, IF he would sign the paternity papers and birth cert.

- Pat Lalama says she LIED about her criminal past on the Bahamian residency application, and said she had “none” – when it is documented that she has been arrested about five or six times over the last 15 years.

- Psychoanalyst Bethany Marshall – says Vickie Lynn and Howard are “pathological narcissists” – they think they are unique, above approach, play by their own rules, don’t have to obey rules like other people, and they view other people as OBJECTS to EXPLOIT (including her son Daniel and daughter Dannielynn). The psychoanalyst says that Vickie Lynn is exploiting the public with the Howard paternity schemes. It is a huge manipulation.

- Psychoanalyst Bethany Marshall – says Vickie Lynn has really poor insight into what the consequences of her actions are going to be, and Vickie Lynn has a sense of “entitlement”, where she believes she deserves to get things she did not work for, and she is a high level grifter. This Psychoanalyst says baby Dannielynn IS definitely being TRAUMATIZED by Vickie Lynn’s psychological state and the drama surrounding her.

- Psychoanalyst says Vickie Lynn is devastated at the loss of Daniel ….. BUT mainly because Daniel is no longer there to meet HER needs.

- Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler – says Vickie Lynn won’t do the DNA test because they know “darn well what the truth is”. Pat Brown says both Vickie Lynn and Howard are “opportunists” and they are using each other. He says that Vickie Lynn’s actions are NOT logical, that Vickie Lynn just loves attention and just grabs for the next thing, and if that doesn’t work, she LIES, and if that doesn’t work, she STEALS, and if that doesn’t work she CHEATS. It doesn’t matter to Vickie Lynn, because she has NO ETHICS or MORALS.

- Pat Brown says that to Vickie Lynn, there is no such thing as “bad press” – because it is all ATTENTION that Vickie Lynn craves. She needs people to pay attention to her day and night.

- Lisa Pinto, Journalist and former New York State Prosecutor – says there are child endangerment issues that a judge will look at. It is not good for Dannielynn to be in a house with an alleged drug addict mother, and mother’s first child died from drugs, and where the mother is selling the baby out on the media market to make a buck!

- Tia Brown of IN TOUCH WEEKLY says Vickie Lynn is making NO money, has no steady flow of income. The money she made off the interviews had taxes drawn from it and was also disbursed between all of her “team”.

Gwen

Anna's son looked happy and sober in his last picture. I believe Anna gave her son the pills that killed him in her drugged up state of mind. She's probably ammuned to the pills not having enough sense to know that someone that doesn't use drugs will die. She claims that she didn't even know he died for a week or two. That's the most rediculous statment I've ever heard. I believe she and Howard got married so that neither one of them could testify against the other. I do feel sorry for her for her ignorance and loss of her son. She is extemely spoiled like a child that gets anything they want and truly believes that what she has between her legs is worth a mansion. Howard is hanging around because he knows that Anna will be worth millions in the future.

Donne'

I have a question about this ANS web of intrigue. Since Dannielynn was born in the Bahamas, is she a Bahamian? Does Dannielynn's nation of birth (and minority) give her mother a right to stay in the country and raise her daughter under Bahamian law until she has reached majority? I know nothing about Bahamian law, but I do know if one is born in the USA one is an American.

I do not know whether a child born in America would be allowed to stay in the US, if his/her parents are facing deportment (I would presume so if gaurdianship by approved parties was available) or whether the minor child would be forced to leave with his/her parents. I am completely clueless about Bahamian law. Does it parallel the US? If so I forsee another phalanx of lawyers debating where the little girl shall live, regardless who her daddy is.

What keeps me rivetted to all of ANS'l shannigans is the absolute absurdity of all of it from the very beginning to now. To me, all of this is the typical fare of the Jerry Springer Show elevated to international proportions. How did this happen??? Why are we (myself definitely included) so fascinated by her? She is certainly not the first celebrity to come from humble origins, nor the first to demonstrate at best bad judgement and at worst out right criminal behavior, nor the last to engage in provocative, outrageous public behavior. With most there is some hooha and then it all dies down after a few months. What keeps us captivated?

We can speculate all we want about her state of mind, her motivations, her passions, etc. Some of us think we may be able to relate to her on some level. I can. I myself am a former addict.. I know about addictive delusions. I have been sober now for just over 6 years and am still learning to sort reality from my desires. But just what does she have that sets her apart from the garden variety junkie, troubled person, single mom etc.? There have been people willing to support her from the very beginning, people with means and power. Why have they supported her? What does she have or do that garners support? It must be something compelling and tangible only to those who personally know her. I'm personally missing it., yet the folks involved have spent millions on her behalf throughout the years. I think that is what keeps me fascinated. How has she involoved so many, for so long at such enormous financial and personal costs? This mystifies me. I want to know the secret .