Ashley Judd: Naked Hypocrite

11/15/2006 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley JuddAshley Judd is full of it. She was on the radio in Minneapolis last week, and when asked what she thought of being named one of the sexiest woman alive by FHM, she said, "Gross ... wouldn't the world be a nicer place if that magazine didn't exist?" And this week she's on the cover of Marie Claire -- stark naked!

The article focuses on her work as the Global Ambassador of YouthAIDS. We're not sure why she didn't wear a shirt to work the cause, but it's not gross!

Perhaps Ashley likes being naked on mags for girls, but not for boys?

Myrtle

Yes maybe she was bitter that she #77 on the list but i think there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between Marie Claire & FHM which just puts brods on the cover in tight shirts. Also, if anyone notices it focuses on her work as the Global Ambassador of YouthAIDS. Nobody says anything about Pam Anderson being naked for a anti fur ad. It grabs the attention for AIDS & thats what she wants.

lalala

#13 & #14 U ARE MY PEOPLE!!! If any of you ever see the E! True Hollywood Story on her it is just AMAZING how she ever got to be a celebrity the way she talks in her overtly pretentious way. It's like she's creating a whole new language the way she speaks - and it's not particularly eloquent I might add.

JEB

That's me holding her breasts. And I'm ashamed.

jennyk

Give me a break. If she want’s the respect that she desperately seeks, do not pose nude, semi nude, etc. I love the caption, “Ashley Judd’s fight to change the world”. How, naked? Let’s face it. She’s so yesterday and this is a way to get some attention, no matter how negative.

Wicked

The apple don' fall too fall from the tree...namely...her mama. Two huge creeps. Conceited, self-centered psycho bitches. I am a guy.

JEB

I spent 18-months in Minnesota. I admire Ashley for even visiting that anal-retentive sh*thole. The a**hole of America I say.

bethany

Thank you, TMZ, for speaking the TUTH about these hypocritical celebs!!

sam

Nice fingernails Jeff. ;->

xoxo, If you were referring to my posting please re-read. I'm entertained by her acting. I don't care if who think she's a snob. But that' not what entertains me. And thanks for the kisses and hugs. XOXOXOXOXOX

Jeannie

Last year or so, I remember seeing her on the View and the ladies told her they liked her dress and she said "thank you, my housekeeper/cleaning woman bought this for me." and they said wow, that was nice of her.

Then Ashley said something to the effect of "yes, if I want something, I just mark the page and leave the catalog laying out so my cleaning woman sees it and then she will buy it for me".

Amazing that she feels this cleaning woman (who probably makes no where what she makes) should feel obligated to buy this witch such an expensive item - to keep her job perhaps!!!

paige

she never said anything about naked being "ugh." she said she didn't like FHM magazine. it objectifies women, and i'm sure that's what she hates about it. she can have her opinion, just like you have yours.

Hayley

FHM is about tits and ass. It's nothing more than masturbation material for idiot frat bros. Marie Claire is an intelligent women's magazine. HUGE difference. Also, half the people in Africa are running around naked so maybe she was trying to make a point. Ashley Judd is beautiful. I have never heard these stories the rest of you are talking about. She seems like a great person to me. Go Ashley!

GrumpyGirl

Hey everyone, I totally agree with TMZ here with the whole hypocrite dealie. She's stupid. But dude, she doesn't look like that at all.

lalala

While I'll agree that FHM is "gross" I still don't like Ashley. Never have, never will. And if she were more likeable and interesting she could still draw attention to AIDS without getting naked. Just a thought.

Hayley

Gossip girl - You are a total idiot. I saw that same episode. She meant that the cleaning lady orders it for her with ASHLEY'S money! She also indicated that she PAID her to do so. It's people like you Gossip Girl that spread around untrue rumors. Stupid bitch.

lalala

Hey Holly why don't you cool it??? You are in the minority. NO BODY HERE LIKES ASHLEY SO GET LOST!!!