Britney Hangs With Paris, Drops Pants in Public

11/20/2006 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It only took Britney Spears one night of hanging out with Paris Hilton to start running around without her pants.

The newly-liberated pop star enjoyed a wild 'girls night out' in Sin City with Miss Hilton this weekend; dancing, laughing and chain-smoking throughout the night.

The unlikely pair landed at club Tryst in the Wynn hotel, where Britney was spotted getting down and dirty on the dance floor to several Paris Hilton songs. In fact, things got so heated, Britney ditched her pants -- and danced around the club in a pair of fishnet stockings!

Welcome back, Brit.

AnnMarie

What is wrong with this woman? This is sad...her kids should be first....yet she is out with PARIS...please. If she wanted to partying it up she should NOT have had 2 children. Get a grip BRIT!!!

deb

I thought she got a hair cut last week. This most be an old picture.

Suze

I always knew she was an "ass". What a way to show you want custody of your children. Will she just please go away!!!!!!!

Julie

What a trashy little low-iq witch, so undeserving of two healthy children.

jim

I always thought these two were hoggers...now I know they are.

BRITNEY IS SOO COOL!

wow britney spears is really cool. dancing around without pants in public is sooo the cool thing to do...why doesnt everyone do that?!

psshh---you seriously thought i like britney? yeha, maybe when i was like 7 years old and didn't no squat about the word slut and whore! way to make your life suck britney!

puttmeister

Maybe she's doing this on purpose. Maybe she doesn't want the responsibility... doesn't want to be "tied down"... thinks she's too young, cute, & hip to be a Mommy. Somebody needs to smack her around a little bit!

Heather

At first I thought this sort of thing was dumb, but now I rather enjoy responding to the Gossip, it's funny!! GO BRIT I am a topless Dancer ( People can take offense if they want to, I have no shame ) and so what if people want to take off their pants, get wasted, have sex in odd places etc. I mean really seems like these days the conservative morales of the 40's and 50's are gone!! Whew Hoo Tear it up and then tell me it wasn't fun, we all need a little crazy once and a while, NO ONE goes through life without doing something wild

Henry

K-Fed might be a loser, but then again...so is Britney. I feel sorry for the poor children!! Terrible, terrible parents--both of them!

sandy sinderman

please. do all of you have nothing better to do than to rip on britney? any one that is a mom understands that sometimes you just need a break from reality, and you just want to get wild.That is what Vegas is for. I totally respect her for going to an adult only area to have some fun. Its not like she took her friggin pants off at a soccer game. and im sure her kids were well taken care of while she was out having fun. who has kids and has never had a babysitter?? That to me would be more strange if you never saw her out having a good time. That girl ALWAYS has those boys on her hip. She looks like a great mom to me. maybe everyone is a little shocked she already looks smokin hot again!!! you go britney!!

old school

Did she really lose weight? She looks really heavy-not just the breast area either!

Bianca

When I was younger and Britney first came ou, I looked up to her and wanted to be like her. I'm only 14 now and way more mature than her. She needs to get herself straight and act like an adult.

Oleg

British Spears, u r beautiful

Oleg

Cover your behind u already have a sculpture.

shannen lloyd

All I've got to say is go Brit and welcome back! All the naysayers need to back off. Let the girl have anight of fun. I'm not a Paris fan but if that's what can make britanny let loose then so be it. She has been a great mother and deserves a break. I am a mother of 5 and all the "mistakes" she made were typical first time mother things. Love ya girl and welcome back!