Babwa Tries to Muzzle Rosie's "View"

11/22/2006 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barbara Walters may have tried to stop dynamite from exploding this morning on "The View," but it's clear that Rosie might not feel that the issue has been put entirely to rest.

Babwa surprised her co-hosts by opening the show with her own statement about Ro versus Ripa and Clay-Handgate, saying that Rosie had talked to "our good friend Kelly Ripa" as well as Aiken, and that all was well, though Joy did invite Barbara to cover her mouth with her hand.

Later, though, Rosie made no mistake that she was unhappy about being ambushed by a livid Kelly Ripa on yesterday's show, saying, "I didn't think it was a great thing putting her on."

But, in the end, like good employee, Rosie acknowledged who wears the pants (and pays the bills) on "The View: "This would be your show, ma'am," she said in deference to her boss, Ms. Walters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kage

Rosie has no reason to be mad. She accused Kelly Rip of making a homophobic remark on national television, and Kelly had every right to defend herself. I think "The View" made good judgment by allowing Kelly to respond to such a ridiculous attack.

CindyK

I don't understand how Rosie can so publicly call Kelly homophobic if Clay isn't openly gay. Seems Ro is to quick to defend someone, or a lifestyle, that is not even relevent here.

mlc31

It is amazing when you think about how much Rosie has changed in the past few years. She just seems like such an angry person now. I can't imagine anyone wanting to work with her outside of "The View". I've seen her on "Nip/Tuck" and thought she was great, but can't get past that shitty attitude she seems to have developed. Sad.

Aspen

The video doesn't work!

Mike V.

It's about time someone muzzled that fat carpet munching cow. I'm glad Kelly told Rosie what she said about her being homophobic was irresponsible. Someone should shove some Fatburgers into Rosie big pie hole.

Patty

Always liked Rosie....just think she's over reacting....Lifes to short for all this touchy, petty stuff...calm down Rosie....don't upset the "Apple Cart"...your good at what you do..let Aiken worry about it if it offended him....

beavermunch

I'm sick of this lesbian spouting out what's right and wrong all the time! Who made this woman "Queen of the world?" She should put on a flannel shirt, workboots and go hiking or something. Rosie... You suck.

kia

Are we allowed to hate on Rosie, Kelly AND Clay? I like Rosie the best of them, but she was over the top yesterday.

However, Kelly is a loud-mouthed obnoxious hypocrite who slobbers all over other guests and is gross all the time with her "big daddy" Regis.

Gayken is just creepy.

P. Kelly

Rosie is passive/aggressive, loud, narcissistic, unattractive and in need of intense therapy. In Rosies' world she thinks it's always about her. Get her off "The View". She's ruining a nice VIEW :)). Not many will miss her. She is in need of a mirror and therapy. On Comic relief she had her moment and blew it, however, she attempts to take over everything that she should stay out of and destroys it for everyone else. She's always the "VICTIM" when she sees she's not the center of attraction... " I couldn't see my mothers' grave until I drove at l9... then justifies it with "Irish Catholic upbringing"??! By the way has anyone ever heard Barbara Striesand say she likes Rosie? Being gay is not an excuse for bad behavior Rosie. God forbid a teacher might lecture one of the children, the kids will say, You picked on me because my mothers are gay. Yes good example Rosie. Grow up (Not OUT).

Keith S.

I share the same sentiment as Mike V. , but would not have been quite so homophobic in expressing my comments ("carpet-munching"). Who does Miss O'Donnell think she is, accusing Kelly of homophobia when Mr. Aiken has never once admitted he is gay? How dare she "out" him with her comments! Her assumptions are totally out of place and someone needs to straighten her out (thanks, Barbara!). Miss O'Donnell is much too arrogant and self-serving for her own good. She is a loose cannon and not good for The View, especially in the lead position she was given on Meredith Viera's departure.

Movie Ticket Buyer

Good Heavens~! Why is Rosey suddenly such a defensive lesbo? It's her life, her business how she chooses to live it, but when she starts to accuse non-lesbians of being homophiatic...well , that's tooooooo much rosey for me! I used to admire her...but now?...nahhhh

Deb

AND THE AUDIENCE KNOWS IT

BABS IS A BOTOX PHONY, THE RED HEAD IS COMEDIAN....NOT
AND THAT BONY STICK IS A FOLLOWER...............AND WHO THE HELL
IS THAT NEW FAT BLACK COW..................MOOOOOOOOOO

GO ROSIE, GO ROSIE, GO ROSIE

Christina

I'm sure Barbara Walters is regreting her decision to bring Rosie on The View by now. All she has tried to do is start drama.
Kelly didnt mean anything homophobic with what she said and did. I would have done the same thing... gay or not, Kelly doesnt know who Clay really is and what he does! I wouldnt want his hands on my face!!

crystal

Will the real Rosie please stand up! This one lately has been a real complaining B****!! Who cares who is straight or gay. I'm Tried of hearing her complain, why is she on a morning show...If I wanted complaining drama I would watch Jerry!! Don't worry so much Rosie be happy...It wasen't your mouth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments