Like Father, Like Son

11/25/2006 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Having a famous father definitely has its perks. These are the kids who get to go to movie premieres, travel to exotic locations for film shoots, and can even be spotted on the red carpet during awards season.
Like father, like son gallery: click to launch
But the best thing these kids get -- their daddy's good genes. Will Smith's kids could pass for a mini-version of the superstar, and while Maddox Jolie-Pitt may not look like adoptive dad Brad, it's hard to deny there's a family resemblance.

Take a look at some of the luckiest kids in Hollywood and their proud papas ... and here's hoping Barron Trump doesn't inherit his dad's unfortunate coif.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

After licking AJ's biscuit the expression on their faces says it all:

It may smell like FISH, but it taste like S*hit,

wait wrong side!

ah, that's bitter, ah BETTER!

Wicked

#18 THUG

You didn't scare me...I just went BANG BANG ON YOUR FACE.

girlwiththecurl

I am so sick of the Pitt-Jolies.

Who really cares about those two self-affected twits and their brats?

vicki

JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone With Some Sense

Yea, ummm, who cares? Which loser took the time to find this and write about it???? And why???? There has to be SOMETHING more important!

girlwiththecurl

youarejealous, youareacrazyfangirl.

I would never be jealous of the cutting, blood collecting, mentally ill Angelina, her unfaithful husband (AKA the dumbest man in Hollywood) or her brats. I feel sorry for those kids actually. Their lives are so unhealthy and abnormal.

Voight and Trump are right about her. That woman is crazier than a shit house rat, she's not really all that attractive, and she treats her father like a dog.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#20 Miss Whiteface

Oh, internet tuff girl!

You HONKEY's are so brave, and fearless!
Rhymes with "runt"

vicki

#24 how do you know how she treats her dad? do you know why she treats her dad like she does? you just hate her b/c you want to be her.

Blondsurger

They are adorable.

Hey- I heard a rumor that Perez Hilton is gay.

Pass it on!

moretocome

Nice photos. But as usually anything with Brad or Angelina gets tons of useless posters trying to make themselves feel like they're better people. The reality is you couldn't hate these two if you gave a rats @ss about the world and the condition it's in today. There are so many other things, people, issue in this world to get bent over, that you really do seem, well jealous and/or petty. I know posters will come back with ‘why are we jealous just because we’re not superior to them in any way?’ But I’m only going by the posts I’m reading here. So you may not really be jealous or petty, but you write like you are. Look at all the photos, I think they’re all great (ok one exception the M.J. photo) but all the rest seem like nice photos. Why go down the ”I love to hate” road? Nasty thoughts can stick to your souls.

girlwiththecurl

youarejealous, yes, I do know.

She treats her dad like a dog because he said she needed psychiatric help. Which he is absolutely right about.

With her history of mental illness, do you really think any American adoption agency would EVER have let that nutty broad adopt a kid, let alone two? Not a chance.

YOU want to be like her. So go for it! All you have to do is grab a knife, start slicing yourself up, and get yourself to a tattoo parlor, go out and steal other womens' men (unless you're into women today) and to finish off your transformation, go pay for a few third world kids (to drag all ove the bloody globe) for the nanny to raise.

BLACKHEARTEDTHUG seems to have a touch of white hate, non? Where's Cosby when you need him?!

Wicked

Song of the south..

would you care to step outside...so I can KICK YOUR ASS BACK TO AFRICA BIG BAD BITCH.

Wicked

BLACK THUG IS COSBY...BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE ON THIS PLANET.

THAT IS BESIDES:

JESSE JACKSON
AL SHARPTON
OKRA WITHFRIES

YOU GET MY DRIFT?

Wicked

Come on people...shouldn't we be hating the terrorists united in the front to stop these crazy people from destroying our world as we know it.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#28 girlwiththecurl

I FORGOT she IS a looney bitch, good point!

In re: the wearabouts of Cos', him, me, Fat Albert and Old Weird Harold are just chillin' on the stoop, drinking a fourty, smoking a blunt waiting on Leonard and Miss Whiteface to come by...OH FUCK! HERE COMES THE COPS...RUN!
Wait, I can't run...Miss Whiteface A'SCARED me so bad I shat my pants! Save yourself my African American brothers...save yourselfs!!