Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

the wise old owl

Tommie Post # 39: I just now saw that on Ennertainment. SHe is such a lair. She is not pregnant. That is another RED HERRING ....most likely instructed by her lawyer to cast the illustion that she is " having sex with HKS "... I am LMAO over that. Who ever is advising her .........SHE NEEDS TO FIRE THEM IMMEDIATLY.

The show isn't over yet...but when it is I will be right back on here to tell you exactly what I think. Again she is slurring her words and coming acroos like she half way memorized a " script ". I see exactly what she is doing. She is beyond " pathetic.

After seeing that . I definately need another cocktail. This just gets worse with every passing second. ( you are not even suppose to have sex for 12 weeks after a C-Section. ) SHe is 39 years old and the chances of her getting pregnant again are SLIM TO NONE. Plus she is doing drugs. Talk about a desperation move. I feel ill right now. Let me go puck and than I will be RIGHT BACK.

Than I will respond to A.J. and TRU: Get ready . THE owl is out .And she is ready to PLAY.

the wise old owl

POst # 52 Tru : They have been given " 48 hours to vacate Ben THompson property. Go back and read the editorial. THey never showed for their court ordered appearance and the lost by default. DAHHH.... Cheryl knows what's up. She has been on board this long bumpy ride from the very begining. ...........You're not off the hook yet. I wil be back to attend to your other remarks soon. Including the very insulting remarks you made to Patty. But 1st I need that cocktail .

cheryl

if she and the peckerface don't vacate within the 24 hours specified, he has a right to bulldoze thru and have the Police and Army throw Smoke Bombs thru the
windows of the home, to get them out...This is like a
Bonnie & Clyde situation...She asked for it and she's going to get it.....She and her squatter friend will go to jail...Ben gets his home back and the baby goes permanently to Larry with full custody..........What goes around comes around........Have fun in JAIL Anna and Peckerface !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vvvaughn

All of you should stop hating on her. Most of you would give your right arm and your leg too, to be in her shoes.
So don't hate appreciate!.

And sure she had a rough time. Who the heck hasn't? And losing a child under any circumstances has got to be hard.
No amount of money can give you back your child.

Regardless of what she married that guy for, I'm sure thats was between her and him. She must have been doing something right. He wanted her!
SO ALL YOU CAN JUST PUT AWAY YOUR CRAP OR BETTER YET FLUSH IT WHY DONT YOU.

cheryl

TruKatch...I read it on the headlines tonight on this website !! 24 hours to get out ! Goback up and read it....If I've misinterpetited it, let me know !! Cher

Patty

Oh don't you just KNOW Howie is going to be SOMEONE'S b*tch in jail! Hope someone warns him about not dropping the soap!

TJ

wise old owl: don't you have a life..unless you're retired like me. how can you spend so much time on this site? please learn to spell and keep your comments brief..it's a bit much!

jackdaniels

I couldn't believe on ET that ANS had her nerve to say HKS wants another baby, she is so dam high she really is just going along with the lie that KHS is Danilyns father, wasnt she just ordered a partunity test from the courts in CA., then yesterday she said that HKS is more like a brother to her ,so she pretty admitted that she didnt have have sex with him , or wouldnt have sex with him, everytime she opens her mouth she contridicts what she said before, and thinks we are all that stupid , also I noticed that whats his name that was interviewing her kept saying your baby to ANS not yours and HKS baby, boy I am so glad this is all on tape, any court can use all of this against her and HKS, I wonder if the Marshall family sits back watches this and just laughs , cause they know now shes not gonna get sh*t out of them,

cheryl

Wise Old Owl...Thank you for sticking up for
me and what I write..I'm also standing behind
you and Patty....Never let any of us back down..
our opinions are worth seeing these 2 morons
spend LIFE in JAIL !!!!!

chicawhyte

I want to greet everybody on this blog, I don't post as often but I agree with the "MOB". That child has got to be tested and this charade needs to be stopped. Those two seem to be gasping for their last breath and I feel something else will happen soon regarding to the murder case (because that's the way I see it).

Heck if she was preggo don't whine and protest, it's her uterus getting ruptured, not any of us ladies. In the meantime I wish Larry would come out of seclusion and see the support he is getting from us. GO LARRY GO!

Lenn K

This is so funny how ANS just don't seem to get it if stay you pay. I can see the Bahama SWAT at the door come out or we're coming in. ANS crying that she's sick and needs to go to the hospital with that slug Howard hanging on her. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

cheryl

Chicawhyte................Good Going !! Keep your opinions coming in..the right person may read them, and justice prevailed..every opinion counts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheryl

Hooters.....Go to hell !!!!!!!!! we're on this for a very good reason, and if you don't like it..........just get lost !! OK !!!!!!????

Patty

With an ID like Hooters.......you have the nerve to tell someone to get a life and how to spell and how much to blog? Speaking of getting a life. What f'ing nerve you have. There's a thousand blogs on here longer and with with typo's (like mine) and that's what you use a blog space for?

How about we try this again. Read the topic. Think about an intelligent thought or response to it, and type it, and leave other bloggers to their own business. God, what are you? The Blog Police?

BTW, Cheryl, I wanted to tell you (and did, but never got the "confirm" thingy from TMZ) that you are really well informed and I really enjoy your posts as well. You can join the MOB anytime :) Seems like anyone who has a sane thought about this whole thing is "one of us" so sit back and enjoy.....and keep the blogs coming!

Patty

YAY! (Applauding for Cheryl for her comment to Hooters). But watch out, Tru will come out from under the rock and call you a bully!!!! :)