Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

repost

I have to agree with you Owl, Money buys alot , It can also get what you want printed on a Death certificate. Thats exactly why they hired Cryil. With his reputation of being bought over and over again it would not surprise me that the eveidence as to the true happenings on Daniels death has been destroyed and he wrote exactly what he was told to write on that death certificate.

Why else would the coronors office in the Bahamas suddenly after 13 yrs be closed down when they mentioned that Daniels Death was suspicious.
Another part on the Governments part to cover up what happened to Daniel.

Sad truth is so much has been destroyed or covered up we may never get the true facts on How Daniel really died , but we will not stop trying.
2 people know the truth and one just happens to be the mother he worshiped.

To bad she didn't feel the same.

Diego Chick

I'll write more later; I'm super busy. For now, I want to refute Jwls's BS about the inquest and initial autopsy. ANS and HKS were FIGHTING the inquest. The first coroner got fired because of her zeal in requesting the inquest. Cyril Wecht gave a slanted report. Remember: "I don't know the cause of death."? However, he did say "a lethal combination" was most likely to blame. Since he didn't mention the exorbitant levels of the drugs, can we assume that he's also a (un)paid whore? Hmm?? There has never been a cause of death listed. It was certainly not "natural" or a "heart attack."

Jwls is what is known as a "churner." All celebrities and big corporations have them online for the purpose of deflection. Personally, I believe she's Kimmie/Himmie. She's not the same person as Tru (HKS); that's obvious. But, same agenda. Don't believe a damn word she says. If any of it were true, HKS and ANS would be selling it to the media. The media's not even buying this load of sh*te.

I conclude that the Bahamas IS corrupt. They are primarliy supported by celebrities, it sure seems, with the late island-buying trend.

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

There have been LIES and misinformation posted in an attempt to distract from the facts.

The true FACTS are:

Daniel died Sept. 10, 2006.

Cyril Wecht and Dr. Govinda Raju both did separate autopsies and signed the Death Cert as "Certifiers" on Sept. 19, 2006.

The case was referred to the Coroner - Mrs. Linda Virgill, who said the death was "SUSPICIOUS" and "NOT natural causes", and set a date for an INQUEST of Oct. 23, 2006. She was then transferred out of office.

Daniel buried on Oct. 19, 2006.

Daniel's birthday Jan. 22, 1986 - would have been 21 this year.

TMZ posted a copy of Daniel's death cert on Oct. 5, 2006:

Daniel's death cert says

"CAUSE OF DEATH:"
"Disease ... - Reserved" (NOTHING about a heart attack or heart disease)
"Antecedent causes: - Pending chemical analysis and histopathology report"
(Emphasis on "PENDING"!!!!!)

2 Pathologists names on Death Cert are Cyril Wecht and Dr. Govinda Raju, because they both did separate autopsies. Neither of the autopsy reports have been made public.

Labs in the US and Bahamas did the toxicology reports that Cyril Wecht was making conclusions from, regarding the drugs and the levels in Daniel's system.

The Bahamian Coroner's office should issue the finalized Death Cert (not Cyril Wecht), after an INQUEST is completed. The Bahamian Coroner, Mrs. Linda Virgill issued that preliminary Death Cert, so they could get him buried.

The investigation into Daniel's death is still OPEN, and there have been NO FINAL rulings yet.

Why isn't Momma Anna INSISTING now on an INQUEST to find answers as to how and why her son died, and to close this case? The Bahamian police and public want an INQUEST. The American public want an INQUEST.
The public can keep writing to the Attorney General to ask WHY an INQUEST has not been scheduled yet.

Hon. Allyson Maynard-Gibson, M.P.
Ministry of Legal Affairs & Office of the Attorney General
East Bay Street
N-3007
Nassau, N.P., The Bahamas

EMAIL - amgibson@bahamas.gov.bs

Bro-in-da-know

Jwls,

You are implying there is money to grub. You must have a different amount of knowledge than I have. I have stolen no houses and babies, and I have the same amount of money I had when Anna met me. She in fact has more money now because she has sold pictures and video of my daughter who doesn't have a say!!!

Thanks to all other TMZ posters for yor support

the wise old owl

Post # 1143 LB: If this post is from you. Then there is no need to thank us. We are just as concerned about Dannilynn as you are. We could care less about Anna Nicole and her needs. We have been pulling for you from day one and will not stop until we know your daughter is safe. Just ignore JWLS. This person writes blogs to try and discourage people from continuing their efforts to " see that justice is served ". You have a lot of people routing for you. Have A Happy New Year. I hope your daughter will be with you soon.

Diego Chick

Thank you, IM, for the clarification. I'm glad you have painstakingly gathered the facts and sorry if I confused anything. You know whose side I'm on. Larry, we are happy to support the good side. My sympathy and hope are with you and Dannielynn. Happy New Year to the Mobstars, Larry B. and Debra Opri!

Patty

So Larry, I guess this means when you get custody of little Dannielynn (tell me you are going to change her name PLEASE), that all us Mobstah's get invited to the party. :) (kidding, sort of)

If you have any ideas what we can do to push an inquest, please let us know of a more efficient way. We've literally done everything and traced down everything they could. I think Anna is stalling because of a possible positive drug test - is there anything any of us could do because we already started writing compaigns and petitions.

Either way - we are rooting for ya Larry!

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

Hey hey hey Diego Chick! I was so happy to see you post, if only briefly!
Missed you around here the past few days! Your post was not confusing at all. We are on the same page. Your post gave me the impetus to go ahead and post the facts again, for anyone that might have been confused by Jwls ridiculous rantings.

If that is really you, Larry Birkhead, or someone close to you .... let me add my own words of encouragement to you. We are proud of your valiant fight for your daughter! You and your lawyer, Debra Opri have accomplished a LOT in a short time! You have kept your dignity and have not stooped to the other side's level of lying and lashing out in anger. We will all celebrate with you (in spirit) on the day the DNA test is finally done and you are vindicated as Dannielynn's true daddy!

repost

Happy New years Everyone!!

Heres hoping for a great New Year for you also Larry. We are all hoping that soon Dannilynn will be with her daddy.Let us know if we can help in any way.

I am resending my letters to the Bahamas hoping to keep the light on in Daniels case.

Everyone Be safe over the holiday.

Hugs to everyone .

cheryl

Larry !!! I wish you the very very best of luck in getting
Your daughter back and in your arms with Full
Custody !! She belongs to you !!!! What I don't
understand is, the Judge Ordered Anna to bring the
baby to California for the DNA testing...But I did not
see a date that this needs to be done by..Anna could
wait til your daughter is 21 years of age !! I sure
wouldn't want my baby any where near Anna and her
Peckerhead (HKS) !!! Those two belong in their
Orange Jumpsuits, sitting in jail !!! How in God's
name that they can do all they have done and get
away with it, is beyond me !! They will ruin that baby!
We all saw throughout the years how she took care
of her son...!! Something to remember, anyone who
gets close to Anna turns to " DUST IN THE WIND " !
SO, LARRY, FIGHT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER FAUGHT
BEFORE, AND GET YOUR DAUGHTER OUT OF
THE HELL SHE IS LIVING IN !! And as far as the
Jwls goes, whoever it is, it could be Anna, as far
I know...Ignore that stupid Jwls...she/he doesn't be-
long on this site...Jwls is an ignorant moron ! Larry,
we are all on your side, praying that you and your
baby will be together, forever !!!! My very best to
you Larry !!

cheryl

Happy New Year to Everyone !!

Kikoke

Happy New Year to all...and I pray that justice will be served in this upcoming year for both Daniel and his sister!!!!
Keep the letter going all you mobstars as well as any of those with the desire for justice to prevail to also send letters. All info needed to correspond with the people who can order or assist to order the INQUEST for Daniel are on the Fraud and Scram ANS sites, so please send letters until something is done. I also pray the paternity test will not be put off for too much longer as it is more than TIME for this to have been done!!! Ha'ole Makahikiho to you and yours.

My Gosh ! ! !

Give Anna a break, most people do what they have to , to make a living. She grew up poor and did the best she could. She used her good looks to make a living, don't be jelous of that. She seems like a nice person to me that maybe has someone giving her bad advise or other things to keep her under their influence. She really loved that son and it broke her heart, so please lay off her. She needs a really good trusting friend to give her good honest advise, and in the entertainment business that is impossible almost to find.

Lenn K

Guys, now you understand what I was talking about. Do you really know that this is Larry Birkhead? Gang, alot of people don't care about this situation, but we all do. And we got to be carefully that people don't just start blogging and telling lies. This is my point how not having the true information we could get burned. I saw ANS yesterday Entertainment Tonight and she said, "that if Howard and Dannilynn weren't there she'd commit suicide. I hope this is LB, but who knows.

Patty

Lenn,

You are implying that we are idiots......there is not an idiot in the bunch, I can assure you. Everyone has brought something to the table that helps all of us learn, fills in a missing piece, or helps create a new vision, or clears a vision that was a "might have been" for all of us. I can say with a surety that we are all pulling for Larry and the baby, but of us are totally gullible. Like I said in my post above...

"Now if this is really LB we'll get a productive letter, and if it's not, we'll get a letter back saying that all our attempts are futile and just wait it out."

So Happy New Year to everyone - including Larry or the aka Larry - and here's to wishing for more promise in 2007 for justice for Daniel and safety and happiness for Dannielynn.

Happy New Year All..........

Previous 15 Comments | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments