Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

Lenn K

By the way, Happy New Year to all, Patty that couldn't be further from the truth. I think or I hope that my inputs are just a little to keep the discussion open-ended. I know that I'm the only one who keeps saying this could be a suicide and It's not the most popular conclusion. Idiots, absolutely not. I respect all of your imputs and I've learned alot from all of you.

Allred Tree

Happy New Year from sunny California Mobstahs! I hope Danielynne and Larry get to meet soon now that the holidays are almost over. Maybe the DNA test will take place on the 12th day of Christmas!

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

It's not all about Anna...... and it is not about being jealous of her!
She betrays every person who tries to be a friend to her.
She grew up "middle class", not "poor", and chose a life of stripping and being in Playboy, among other things. She chose her friends and the road she would take.

Daniel was a NICE person, and he is DEAD! He advised her and tried to help her.

Larry Birkhead seems like a nice person, and his daughter was stolen from him!
Ben Thompson seems like a nice person, and his house was stolen from him!
Virgie Arthur seems like a nice person, and she was ripped to shreds by Anna!
Dannielynn is an innocent sweet baby, and has no say over how her mother behaves.

Anna NEEDS to get off drugs, admit herself to a rehab facility if she can't do it alone, and pay her bills, get the DNA test done, make amends for the wrong she has done to others, and insist on an INQUEST being held to resolve the mysterious case of her son's death.

The sympathy card for Anna is way past used up.
The sympathy I have now is for other people who got absused by Anna.

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

copied from TMZ site - Birkhead - Anna Nicole Stole My Baby

204. Larry Birkhead did a nice job of portraying the kind, soft spoken man he is. We have worked with Larry in the past and he's professional and will have no problems with character witnesses in the custody battle.

Larry has always been a genuine guy with a very big heart and we all wish him the very best, he certainly will make a great father to his little girl. Larry may not be the richest guy in the world but when it comes to love he's quite wealthy and will give it all his daughter. That is one lucky little girl to have him for a daddy, now they just need to be united so they can begin the bonding process.

Larry you have our best wishes.

Posted at 2:29AM on Dec 11th 2006 by Deanna

Allred Tree

MOBSTAHS - GO to Bahamas B2B if you haven't done so recently. The letters, petitions, and e-mails are working. There are two articles posted there four days ago. PATTY - you are mentioned specifically as "a petitioner from South Carolina." Congratulations on all your hard work. It does sound like there are an awful lot of "fishy" things going on there - much like Aruba IMO!

homegirl101

Posted at 4:03PM on Dec 31st 2006 by Claudia Craig
***********
Jealous.....WTF
Of a consistently drugged out media whacko.....that married an old wealthy man...for his bucks, show's up at funerals in wedding dresses, sleeps with whoever, she doesn't know who the father of her child is..and or lies about it... a bi-sexual...stripping, valium...crazed..putona'....(Italian for ho)...and allows the loss of her poor (drug induced) son...to be a media blitz..........and lies about anything and everything in her path..........
WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD ANYONE BE JEALOUS OF HER.....at least not anyone in their right mind..........and Tag your it !!!!
Surely I am not....jealous....give it a rest....your out of your mind.........
ADVICE to you.....
Get a dictionary... get back in school....you're lacking in the good sense and grammar .....arena.....
go to the Paris/Spear's forum...maybe they'll understand you... with your feel sorry intention's....for the grubbing waste...

MsTeal

MsTeal

Just for your New Year's viewing pleasure....... Here's Anna's cousin Shelly doing her best not to throw up during an interview. What a piece of work.

Lenn K

IM-1158, your post was truly excellent and very factual. I totally agree because when I saw ANS on ET she was pointing the finger at those who she thinks have hurt her. Her list of victims are too numberous to name. Like I said earlier something is going to move with the next two or three weeks. The money is running out.

cheryl

Ms. Teal: Thanks for the Interview with Anna's cousin,
Shelley ! My God, she was gross !! I wonder what
the purpose of that interview was all about !!! Was
She drinking "Screw Drivers" ( vodka & orange
juice)......She appeared to be as brainless as Anna...
Hell she couldn't even remember where she ate,
probably because she didn't and chose to drink !!!
Len...Hope you are right...this whole thing is moving
way too slowly and I have a feeling a bomb is about
to be dropped ! Hope they Freeloaders get sent off
to prison, the baby with Larry where she belongs and
Ben gets his home back !!!

homegirl101

That nasty freeloading cuz...of her's was on an episode or two...(ANS reality show)...she was a disgusting..puke then....seems some ....folk... never change...take the trash out of the park...it's still just trash...whew....nasty...wonder if her and Anna share the same illegal scripts....what a dumb ass..........

Allred Tree

The video with Anna's cousin is revolting. Does anyone know when it was taken?
Results of mediation hearing in San Francisco re. the Marshall estate? Current whereabouts of ANS and Howie?
Be sure to read both articles at BahamasB2B.com. There is one posted 5 days ago that is number 6 on their site. The title is "Rate of Coroner's Inquests Has Not Increased."

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

New TMZ Anna Nicole article - "Anna Nicole Paternity Test -- Deadline Set".

Is everybody moving over to that COMMENT board???

MsTeal

Walter..
I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but I have a feeling that interview of cousin Shelly was conducted after her meeting Anna in L.A. while Anna was doing that reality show.
If my memory serves me correctly, I actually felt sorry for Shelly, because Anna was dissing her arrival and stating she did'nt want anything to do with her.
Again, if memory serves me right, Shelly just kinda showed up with a telephone call saying "I'm here, and I wanna see you".
I wonder what Shelly thought when she watched the show and saw / heard Anna diss her so badly..
Also, on the show, it showed them out eating and partying, and Shelly asked Anna for something for her headache..Anna pulled some kind of pills out of her purse and gave them to Shelly, which she took.
It almost makes one want to go out and get the show on DVD, and rewatch them....... Only to see what we really missed, had we known what we know now..... Know what I mean? But Personally I won't buy ANYTHING, NOTHING that Anna may profit from.

Patty

Thanks Walter.....I hope you saw that you were dubbed on Official Mobstah!

My sincerest hope is that ANS and HKS can't sleep at night. I hope every second of every day and night Daniel's final moments flash before them. I swear I will NOT give up until there is some sort of justice for Daniel. Does anyone know Larry Birkhead's email address? Or the company he works for? I would like to send them a copy of the petition I have, but have it notarized and certified first.

ANS and HKS NEVER thought they'd have to deal with the likes of us. Surprise!

Previous 15 Comments | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments