Rosie to Brit: Ditch "Idiots," Come Live With Me!

11/29/2006 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today on "The View," Rosie invited Britney Spears to live with her, her wife Kelly, and their kids, and begged Britney to forsake what she called her new "idiot" BFFs -- Hilton and Lohan.

O'Donnell really, really wants to snatch Brit from the clutches of her panty-shunning pals, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and provide basic instruction to the Britster on how to wear underwear again.

She told Elisabeth, Joy and Barbara that her feelings for Britney were "purely maternal," and that she didn't worry about Britney corrupting her own kids -- a concern that Joy sensibly raised. Rosie also appealed to Victoria's Secret to provide an unlimited supply of underwear to the Taco Belles, so that we -- and the rest of the viewing public -- don't have to be subjected to their "ying-yang," as Rosie called it.

Barbara, austere as ever, asked only the eternal question, "Why?"

W. Alger

Britney, I understand you wanting to go out to enjoy your youth. YOU GOT TO BE REAL CAREFUL AS TO WHAT YOU DO, WEAR AND WHO YOU ARE WITH. YOUR MOHTER IMAGE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED. BE MORE CLASSY AND TRADITIONAL. PARIS PERHAPS IS A GOOD FRIEND TO YOU. SHE IS SINGLE AND HAS NO CHILDREN. SHE CAN DO ALL SHE WANTS. YOUR FIRST JOB OVERALL IS TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR IMAGE.

NOW, IS THIS SOMETHING NEW? NOT TO WEAR UNDERWEAR WHEN YOU GO OUT? I DO NOT WEAR UNDERWEAR AROUND THE HOUSE AND FOR BED. I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT WALK OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY UNDIES. YOUR CROTCH NEEDS TO BE COVERED MY DEAR.

Nancy Kousaie

Brittany keep going out because I think your children are better cared for by their nannies....

Anthony

I think Rosie is just jealous.
As for me though . . .
I see nothing wrong with a little camel toe .
I find it extremely Hot .
I mean if you got it , you might as well show it .
What good is keeping it hidden from the public ?

Mark

Er....does Brit's rug match her curtains? Oh....I forgot...she doesn't have a rug. Lay off the lesbian bashing...I doubt Rosie would want any part of Brit's tattered, torn, used, and then exposed anatomy. And finally, who would you rather leave your kids with for an afternoon? Rosie (by all acounts a good parent) or snaggly Brit and her gal pals? I'll take Rosie, thank you very much.

getting tired of this garbage

Britney doesnt wear panties and that makes her a bad mother? You people are ridiculous and Rosie needs to mind her business because she is just jealous SHE cant pull what Britney did off..not in a million years. Why do we really care that Britney isnt wearing panties, wth.

KarieJ

Maybe Rosie does want to munch Britney's rug, but I still think Brit would be better off with her than Paris and Lohan!

The good news for BS is nothing that she can ever do will make KFed the better parent!

getting tired of this garbage

Furthermore, why is the fact Britney isnt wearing panties a topic on the View among these supposed intelligent women. Can they not find something else to discuss, really?

Becky

I agree totally with Rosie. Britney needs better role models. I am 44 y/o and a soon to be single mom of a 5 year old daughter. I live a middle class lifestyle and am raising a wonderful secure happy child. My younger sister (who had kids much earlier in her life) was an incredible role model for me and her kids (22, 20 and 13) are the best!! When you have children, it has to be less about you and more about them. Oh, and I still have a blast. It just happens to be the kind of fun that usually includes my 5 year old. I have always liked Britney and had hoped she would escape the downward spiral of her life with KF, but now it seems she has only traded one downward spiral for another. Britney - find some stability in your life (for your sake and your kids). Dare to be bored a little and discover the pure joy of raising healthy happy kids. I'll bet you'll never regret it!!!

Ric

WHO CARES WHAT THESE OVER PAID IDIOTS SAY. THEY ALL JUST NEED TO SHUT THE F--K UP.

joze46

Bush will resign as president when debate opens up about his close business partnerships with the Bin Laden Family. It is very fundamental knowledge that the Bush family is and has been very close business partners with the very rich Bin Laden family and Investment Group, a large part of the several families that rule Arabia. The highlight of all this poisoned policy partnership is Osama Bin Laden one of the relational sons is the chief master mind of 911. It even gets more sickening to know millions if not billions of American Petro-dollars makes its way to finance terrorist through this connection.

The real fun part of this wholesale deception is that from the most powerful news station in America, on Fox News you will not hear one peep about this relation. That goes to most of the other major mainstream media news outlets too. America is in wonder which shame is worse, Watergate or Bush and Company with his cozy friendship with the Arab Bin Laden family.

Well here America has the mother of all conflicts of interests in decades of friendship and profits that are the primary force where Bush and Company openly moves American policy while taking the Arab Petro-dollars. Most historians and law makers would call that treason. Bush and Company while not only profiteering in American tax dollars with direct friendship and close family friendships with the Bin Laden Investment Group has used and abused American trust simply call it war on terror. The really idiotic theme here is the rampant corruption with no oversight by the Republican’s for perhaps a decade. Ten years is a lot of time to tinker with America’s secret intelligence agencies to screw up a lot of stuff and leave it to the Democrats to untangle the abuse and fraud.

I hope the Democrats can untangle the abuse and fraud to force Bush and Company to resign. Yes Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rove, and the major portion of the president’s cabinet. Never in my life did I think that I would be writing about such a thing, but never in my life did I think America would lead the world with secret prisons, torture, and deception to create war that leads to a civil war in Iraq. Incredible, but who will have the courage to ruin the Bush family and the Republican Party by opening up debate about Bush policy and his decisions being made with those close friendship connections to the Arab Bin Laden Family. For anyone to thinks hundreds perhaps thousands of Islamic extremist are going surrender as Bush thinks could happen are going to be in Iraq a long time.

Actually that is the political check-mate Bush knows very well any pull out anytime will result in chaos and over throw of American based government in Iraq. So, the best thing to do is delay any pull out and blame the chaos on the Democrats. Open public debate about Bush and some of his money transactions with the Bin Laden family will send his status as “ the decider “ to hell.

Mr Smith

Easy there Rosie... You need to stay out of the little Girls room. And we know what you want with Britny you smoozen water beefalow...

JanAnn

Rosie is making me sick with all of her comments. She is growing out of control. And should shut up.

Mr Smith

Rosie, stay out of the little girls room.

HerGamEisOver

Victoria's Secret can supply the underwear for those 3 tw*ts, but who's gonna supply them with higher IQs???

ButtLvnBear401

Spears, Hilton, Lohan, etc, etc, etc.... Let's face the facts here,all they are doing is showing the only real "talent" they have. MY hope is that sooner rather than later we won't have to be bombarded with this endless pollution of the airwaves about these can't sing, can't act "Skank Conventions".