TomKat -- The Honeymoon's Over!

12/1/2006 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom and Katie are quite over ... their honeymoon, that is. The Cruise's fairy tale post-nuptial cruise in the Republic of Maldives was ruined by endless thundershowers.

The newlyweds and baby Suri made their getaway from the rain-soaked paradise and jetted back to sunny Beverly Hills -- on Tom's private plane, of course.

Apparently, he borrowed John Travolta's outfit from "Saturday Night Fever."

duh

Mimi Rogers told the press years ago that Tom was sterile and that's why they had no kids. The baby looks just like Chris. Nice of him to be a sperm donor for Tom.

Kate

Bleech. Katie and Tom were NEVER seen with that kid before the wedding and they were out all the time.

Freaks.

Rah-Rah

To Post #19-tmz_reader,

Interesting you would say that, because it makes me wonder why Katie was BFF with Victoria "Posh" Beckham. Maybe Katie was getting some weight lost tips from the queen-of-all-skinny-moms on how to stay rail thin after giving birth.

Hmmmm........

wewearshort-shorts

I'd just like to know how on earth you all think Chris Klein could be Suri's dad. Unless Katie is an elephant and carried the kid for 12 months, then it's impossible. CK and Katie ended their relationship in March '05. Katie and Tom got together in April '05. Hello, she didn't give birth until what, April of '06? Drop this stupid ass theory already!

Whatever

That is not Tom's kid. It's Chris Kleins. Trust me.

Whatever

LMAO! Katie looks like the jolly green giant compared to sprout ass Tom! I wonder who the fourth Mrs Cruise will be?

kc

#4 Mrs. Cruise will be Suri, that's what they got her for. Well that's what Tom got her for, Katie is just brainwashed and has no idea.

Diego Chick

Oh my god! That IS Chris Klein's baby! In my expert (seriously) opinion, Suri is nine to ten months old, not seven.

Eli

#31 iM SURE YOU THINK YOU WERE THERE AND SH*T, BUT TRUST ME THEIRS NO WAY FOR YOU TO CONFIRM THAT! SO STFU

I AM SO AMAZED AND DISCUSTED WITH PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH JEOLOUSY OR HATRED TOWARDS PEOPLE LIKE THE WAY YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT SOME OF THESE CELEBS! (LIKE YOU ACTUALLY SLEEP NEXT TO THEM OR SOMETHING)!

GET OVER IT THEY HAVE MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF YOU , TOM LOOKS HAPPY WITH KATIE, SO WHAT THE HELL IS CRAWLING UP MOST OF YOUR ASSES WITH TOMKAT!

THE KID IS WITH TOM, TOMS OR NOT THEIR A FAMILY, HOW DO YOU KNOW IF ANGELINAS KID IS ACTUALLY BRADS? (YOU DONT)

MY POINT IS NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING FOR SURE SO STOP HATING SOMUCH ON PEOPLE JUST CAUSE YOU ENVY THEM!!!!!

Rachel

4real, we don't have to "envy" tom "the midget" cruise to hate him. That line is so tired, every time anyone says something negative we must envy them. Guess again, he's a loud-mouth no-it-all controlling freak who had the gall to tell women around the world there is no such thing as PPD. As if that wasn't enough all psychiatry is evil. Why? Because Cruise says it is. THAT is why people hate him. It has nothing to do with envy. There are alot of celebrities with tons of money who aren't hated dumb-ass. By the way, shouldn't you be on the e-meter right about now?

nancy

As a mother of 3 and all of them being rather large babies, I do not believe one moment that Suri is only 8 months old....NO WAY!!!! Any moms on here pull out your pictures and confirm. I have a pix of one of my boys looking like that at 15 months.

Lea

Now that is one beautiful bundle of joy. Suri is very cute and looks like a little doll.

sue

Cute baby!

Originalkat

#11 They don't always have their baby. They have only beein in public with the baby since going to Italy for the performance at the castle.
I imagine we will see more of the "family" now since the show is over.

It is amazing no one has checked on the LA marriage license to backup what was given out as publicity. TMZ..you could produce the birth certificate of Suri and Brooke's baby but have I missed something...where is the proof that their marriage was legal?
Also where are those $50,000. rings from the wedding? Katie take it off to wash the dishes?

Sally

...okay, I guess I have been living on planet "no clue" but could someone PLEASE explain the theory on why or how you may know Tom is gay..?? Do you really think all these women would not realize this..?? Just would love to be informed. Because the more I see these stories on these two, I feel like my life sucks! If only we could all live such a life luxury!