Did Uranus Kill Vaughniston?

12/6/2006 9:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Vaughniston are Ovah!With news that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are nothing more than friends, the world is picking up the pieces and trying to figure out just went wrong.

According to AOL Horoscopes, Jen's "Saturn is moving through her 10th House of Career" and may have led her drive to become an A-list film actress override a "desire to build security through deep intimacy." Once you've done Brad Pitt, does it matter? To hell with Brad and Vince, this gal wants Oscar!

Likewise, Vince's stars indicate he "needs to move toward expressing his imagination through film, and Uranus is stimulating his desire to grow in this direction." Stimulating Uranus creates a desire to grow? We did not know that.

For Jen and Vince, being stars appears to be more important than love, and their inevitable "Break-Up" was the only thing in the stars.

???

Lars- glad you came forward with that. Ha Ha Ha

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Eli is not freaking " ME"... I'm that poster who happens to be a female in L.A.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Okay 83 you are not " ME" people are so freaking pathetic...

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Just because so many people seem to love to imitate " ME " I'm forever banishing using the name myself... People are such LOSERS on this site...

Joe

You are ELI. I think the entire board can tell that. You must be miserable, to sit and type all that junk. I guess it is true, Aniston's fans are nuts like everybody
is posting. You ELI, ME ( SAME PERSON ) LIVES IN Arkansas. You will never see LA.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Vince saw the light and realized he could do better without Jen. I'm a fan of both but I blame her and her Brad and Angelina obsession as a cause for their break-up... AKA Vince dumping her.

I disagree with the poster that says Vince didn't have a fan base until he started dating Jen, that's bullsh*t... I was a fan before and still am a fan after Jen.

Joe

I give up. I just read where Vince did dump Jen, for a model. Delete my previous post. I'm not eli, she sounds like a desperate woman looking for attention. You people are giving it to her. She needs to stop with all the names too.

sue

eli ....don't fight with all these people because you know what????? they are ALL THE SAME PERSON UNDER DIFFERENT NICS . Look back !!! LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

II'm sitting in Marina Del Rey right now, so you better believe I live in L.A. Eli is not ME, the person who is also now posting is not Me either... They all need to get a life. I'm glad I stopped posting with that moniker...

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Why would someone have to post as different people, I don't get it?

Joe

Man, what a bunch of idiots. Eli and Me are the top idiots here.
Vince is a great guy who dumped a ugly loser. So what? You people knew
it was a fake relationship anyway. So calm the heck down here. Yes, Vince was popular before Jennifer. 2007 Jennifer will be history.

sue

there is a crazy chick out there posting under tons of different names..she must masterbate to ANGELINA JOLIE posters all night! I believe she was dubbed 100nics. Is that you 100nics? You r seriously a mental case!

???

4real you just gave yourself away sh*thead

Joe

#96 Lmfao at your hick self. I live in LA. You live in Arkansas. You are also a mental patient there. I didn't realize they let you people have access to the internet. Anyway, good for Vince. He got his life back, and got paid well, for screwing Aniston for awhile. You go Vince!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Losers