Paris: Hottie or Nottie?

12/6/2006 1:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

America may not be ready for another acting turn from Paris Hilton, but she is.

The Queen of the Paparazzi was spotted at L.A.'s Beverly Center yesterday, toting a script for a future film role.

Paris is the only "actor" currently signed to "The Hottie and the Nottie," a romantic comedy to begin filming in January for a 2008 release -- whether you're ready or not.

Lost fanatic

They should hire someone who is actually attractive for the "hottie" role and cast Paris as the "nottie". Think she'll still be interested?
Either way it sounds like a straight to video project or in other words-money wasted that could be used for more useful and charitable things.

Whatever

Gross! She looks like skeletor! She needs a nose job.

Tony J.

Must be why she was at Kinko's the other day. It baffles me why someone with her money can't (or won't) hire somebody to do that kind of stuff for her. Or maybe she's worried about someone stealing her script!

Just my two cents.

~renee

who IS this tit less toothpick??? Other than her great great grandfathers money what the hell makes her so special??

Eli

#1 you hit it on the nail!!

just sayin is all

the only thing I can think of that is more "nottie" than those sunglasses is... well, the movie.

Seriously, she looks like a storm trooper- and NOT in a good way.

rhfan

Can't she please get a ride from Lane Garrison? Die whore

Whatever

She is not hot. She looks like roadkill. Please go away skanky skunk!

fghfghfghfg

Ok, those glasses were over 2 years ago! Big is so out yesterday. Small frames kids, small frames.

And who the f*** cares about this biatch!!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Such Paris hate... Maybe there are some people who don't mind running errands that can PAY someone else to do. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, there are far worse things that Paris does than pick up her laundry, or going to Kinkos (rolls eyes). I for one don't like the fact that she always goes after her so called BFF's boyfriends, that is skankish behaviour that I don't agree with. I don't mind the fact that she's parlaying her family name into a lucritive money making business. Don't hate her cause you ain't her... Just kidding ;-)

Debbie

She looks like an alien in those ugly glasses!

little ol' me

I am absolutely not a Paris Hilton fan... but are you commentators comment on EVERYTHING she does but you expect her to go away. How can she go away if evil speakers talk about her, which by the way makes her more popular every minute. Give her a break, at least she is trying. What have any of you done besides sit back and make comments about people you absolutely do not know and probably will never know? Chill out about her and Britney and think about something you can control. This girl can't go to the bathroom with someone downgrading her. You all do not know what she does behind the cameras. All of you say that the press is bad and as you can telll people (TMZ) make stories up just so you can comment and show utter ignorance. Especially those individuals who can not spell nor have room to talk. That's just my opinion, please don't get offended.

Good Day!!!!

Nanu Nanu

Love how she and Blohan always make sure whatever they are carrying gets photographed. I can't take it anymore. Let's start a grassroots ban on these skanks. We got rid of Hitler and we can get rid of Paris and Lindsay. (We'll give Brit a couple of weeks to get her sh*t together before she's on our list).
Come on people, it's not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if her glasses were any bigger they would cover her face,what the hell am I talking about,maybe she would look better if they did,my bad

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I am looking forward to seeing your movie.
You are great.