This Doll Ain't Pussyfooting Around

12/10/2006 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pussycat DollsAs lead singer of the Grammy-nominated racy pop group Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger is used to "loosening up her buttons" and showing her sexy side.

Nicole tells Complex magazine that she's no tramp in real life, and if you can believe it, never really dated. "I grew up in a conservative Catholic family, so being in the Pussycat Dolls was a big stretch for me." And what a lovely stretch it is!

When Nicole joined the Dolls, she had only one request: "I won't be a Pussycat Doll unless you give me a solo deal." A diva was born. Now working on her solo debut, she has a diabolical master plan. "I want to do movies, another Pussycat Dolls album, and another solo album after that. I want to write my own Broadway musical, too." It's a shame she doesn't dream big.

While going pantyless may be the new black, you won't see Nicole baring her Pussycat parts anytime soon. "Coming from Kentucky, we're simple, so we wear kinda granny-looking, cute little flowery lacy things." What a doll.

Teesa

Can't wait to see them in concert. Wonder if they lip sync like the rest of them.

Mystery

She is so freaking hot. I would pay everything I have just for her to take a dump on my chest.

Brandon

I watched Popstars and when she was in Eden's Crush she said she was from Hawaii. How did she all of a sudden grow up in Kentucky now?

Diana

Blah, blah, blah, blah...she's a whore, she'll always be a whore...strict catholic childhood...I'm not buying it!

RealTalkNY

she is definitel sexy

L

Nicole Elikolani Prescovia Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978), is an American singer and dancer best known for her work as the lead vocalist for The Pussycat Dolls.
Scherzinger was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to a Filipino father and a Hawaiian/Russian mother. She grew up in Louisville, Kentucky with stepfather Gary Scherzinger, mother Rosemary and sister Ke'ala. She began her life as a performer in Louisville, attending the Youth Performing Arts School at duPont Manual High School and performing with Actors Theatre of Louisville. Scherzinger majored in theater arts at Wright State University, but put her studies on hold in 1999 to sing backing vocals for the rock band Days of the New.

AngelG.1

I can understand all the haters and horny people being up with need to talk about someone , or write with envy that shes not talented etc. But , gental readers remember its really only the begining of the day , no she is not a Whitney type of talent but she sings ok enough. What is amushing about this is that ( props to #5, thanks) we know her background so the haters can get ready to REALLY hate , she has a little bit of everything in her, I just feel sorry that she lived in Kentucky, some hard core haters there! So, back to her career- she looks and sounds better than Madonna ever did, and if you look back on her career Madonna said she wanted everything too, only she cant act, her body might skinny but that face -oh my looks like a train reck there. Madonna has been lip syncing from the begining , Madonna and so many others try to cover up their lack of singing ablitiy by dancing so hard. You cannot do a three hour show of gymnatics and sing ! And to #6, good morning and I hope you get some :)

Rachel

I doubt loser perverts are her type Jake. Guess you'll just have to go back to your blow-up dolls.

Hater

Oh hell, if the dishes were done, the dog did not want to play and there was nothing on TV I guess I would go ahead and do her.

haters

Is she Indian or Black/Spanish? She looks better since her nose job.She loves being a ho so who is she kidding.

Lynn

Rest assured, Nicole will achieve all that she says and more. I was at Wright State when she was, and her performance in Chicago was incredible. She's a star.

deon

So that's a real female?
It looks like a man to me...

amber

do you REALIZE how PHOTOSHOPPED these photos are? I think she looks decent [maybe even pretty?] in real life and I enjoy her music, but it saddens me that some people look at these photos of Nicole and think she is REALLY like that. What is the point of paying a celeb to pose for the cover of your magazine if you can just CREATE one using various software? It just shows how INSECURE celebrities are about their looks.

Ms. V

She is gorgeous! She dated Nick Hexum from 311 for many years. Could you imagine how beautiful those babies would have been. That man is a hot piece!

Connie

Her body is great, but I think her face is so ugly! That goes for all of the them.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments