Tara Reid Can't Stand Up

12/13/2006 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Recently refurbished Tara Reid isn't known for being graceful, and her scraped up knees prove it.

Photographers outside London's Kabaret club caught Reid in mid-fall as she exited the hot spot in the early hours of the morning on Tuesday. Luckily, the club has its own "Star Catcher" stationed on the sidewalk.

Looks like Taradise isn't all it's cracked up to be; if she's not getting into a club ... she's falling out of one.

dude

When will she learn? Don't chew gum and drink 10 long island teas at the same time!!!!

amy

Uh oh. Here comes the "she's a drunken bitch comments." Leave her alone people. She could have easily slipped and fell.

Seriously

She's pretty sad. Her whole existence is clubbing or trying to get into one.

miss jay

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you stupid bitch! god this is so funny.

Kellie

I saw these pics yesterday on perez hiltons page. She was so drunk she couldnt stand up and she had to be carried to her car. She needs AA. Poor thing. I really feel very sorry for her.

Lenn K

Now isn't this the Tara Reid that got has boobs re-done and her hips lipoed? Also, isn't this Tara Reid who said, I've turn over a new leaf and I will stop all this crazy partying? I guess we know who will get the next DUI, don't we.

My Middle Name Ain't Grace

I agree with the first post- are the rest of you so perfect that you've never tripped or turned an ankle and fallen? WOW! Must be wonderful. Maybe she was drunk, maybe she wasn't. Maybe she was dodging the legions of photographers that were inches from her not giving her room to walk. She fell down, so what?

h8er#1

Hangovers suck. I don't know how these people do it! You think they'd learn...

rachel

i swear you all act like you've never been drunk and acted stupid or just acted stupid period, the MAJOR difference between us normal folks and her (including all the other hollywood peeps) is that they are followed around by photogs! give these poor girls a break and let them enjoy their youth, just like everybody else does!

Jennifer

Maybe she's not drunk at all. She's pretty top-heavy.

tmz is fat

whats wrong with having fun..... she gots enough money so that she doesnt have to wake up early the next day... why not? if thats what she think is fun... then why the hell not??????? with all those flashes i can see why should would fall...

amy

Good point #7 and funny #8. I understand you completely #7 but face it. This shit sells.

LuvTMZ

Well, at least she wasn't driving. I agree with #7, we all have done it - they just seem worse, because their in the public eye

sh

I thought down on her knees was her permanent position...

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

There's nothing wrong with her partying but is seems when ever Tara does party, she goes to the extreme. You don't have to always get wasted to have a good time. I'm hoping she just tripped, since I wasn't there I don't know the actual truth behind the photo.

Tara needs to get back with Carson daly, she has gone nothing but down hill since their break-up.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments